Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone.  How do I introduce myself?  I guess that’s like describing where I am in my crossdressing journey/adventure!  Started at a very young age and went through the usual purge/shop/purge/shop cycle as you do.  Was caught by my girlfriend when she found matching panties and slip in my overnight bag (OMG I loved that set!) and I considered saying I was having an affair but owned up to my addiction.  So anyway we’ve been together for 30 years now and lingerie was my thing until the pandemic.  Ordered a pair of knee high lace up boots and now I have probably 50 dresses, multiple wigs, heels galore and a very disorganized makeup box!

No chance or intention of transitioning.  I seriously could not go though the war paint ritual on a daily basis.  For whatever reason I just enjoy dressing up whether demure working gurl, casual hottie, french maid fun or dominant control gurl.  It’s a part of my life that simply makes me feel good about myself and aside from my immediate family I really don’t care what others think.  And I like to stay a size under my wife so I can borrow her clothes.  If only she had bigger feet *sigh*.  I’ve joined CDH in the hope I might be able to meet other gurls in person some time at my private space for a chat and share stories and learn from others.

Lizzie
      Lady

Hi Candee
      Cool story. I’m still trying to blurt it out to my wife. I’m in a constant state of ready to be caught. I had a girly sweater like top and some skinny girly jeans. When we talked about it she gave me several new jeans and jeggings she bought and couldn’t or never wore. They fit me perfectly. I wear them all the time and said I Like girly stuff. The door was open but I didn’t go in. Or come out. I’m getting closer.
      That’s so cool that you are past that.
      Let’s chat.
      Meeshelle.
      I prefer Lizzie

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Kandee, welcome to CDH. I love your story and envy your dress collection. I have purged so many clothes over the years it brings a tear to my eyes, I have sworn I will never do it again. We will see how that works out. I’m not out to my wife yet, I have rehearsed my speech several times but have yet to be able to blurt it out. I’m sure you will be able to find friends near you, as we seem to be everywhere.

hugs

AnnaBeth

Kirra W
      Lady

Hi Kandee,
      Welcome to CDH. You seems like an shopping addict 😉
      Sometimes, I wish I will have lot of dresses! But at least I try to get out with all of my outfits.
      So I will feel overwhelmed if I start to get too much 😄

There are lots of great content and people here.
      Have fun!

Hi Kandee,

Welcome to CDH.  Hope you are enjoying some cute summer outfits down under.

Alice

It’s little hot for too much dressing up here at the moment, particularly with boots and a wig for any stretch of time.  Though I do find I enjoy letting my exhibitionist side out in the warmer weather whenever possible!  Kandee

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Kandee, sounds like you’ve got your boots on the ground and a supportive SO, seems to me you’ll fit right in. Do enjoy yourself and hopefully you can show us some of your outfits, sounds like you’ve quite the collection.

Sherri

Thank you.  I have so many pics in my outfits however most of them were taken when the ‘pink fog’ had descended over me so they are a little X rated for this forum.  One day though… Kandee

Hi Kandee, and welcome. I think you will find this to be a warm and welcoming place to make new friends and share your experiences. In many ways your profile resonated with me. I too am a “Sometimes” Paulette as my French last name implies. While I truly love getting into female mode I have many times wondered if it would be as much fun and satisfying if I did it every day. Just the time it takes me to get ready would probably take some of the excitement from it. It’s not that I am detracting from those girls here who live full-time as women, it’s just that I guess I may be too lazy to want to go through such an exhaustive daily regimen. By the way, it’s always good to make new friends from Australia. Though I live in Arizona, I have spent a considerable amount of time in your country and have many great memories. Let’s stay in touch. Hugs, Paulette

Thanks Paulette, I’ve been fortunate enough to visit the US a few times but only for a few days at a time.  I think I’ve had a brief introduction to the scope of the States as I’ve only been to Las Vegas and Utah!  My connection to the USA is related to my dressing addiction but I’m not quite ready to share that openly here just yet.  I’m still negotiating my way around how the CDH website works but happy for you to PM me to chat further is that’s an option.  Thanks, Kandee

Anonymous

Well hello I am a full time girl 👧 in East Tennessee. I have always liked being full time girl most of my life. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Kandee nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they travel down..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Kandee as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you..  So girl once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Kandee, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing your story.
      I’m in Adelaide, South Australia. It’s always great to see another Aussie girl join this wonderful community.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Peta Mari
      Lady

Welcome to CDH. From the outback nsw.

Outback NSW?  Whoa!  I grew up in country NSW (Riverina) and until the Interweb, I thought I was the only bloke on the planet that loved a nice pair of feminine undies!  Of course I now know that was very ignorant of me.  Imagine what I’ll know tomorrow.

Hi Kandee welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older Sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kandee

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Candee!

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

p. s. I heard that in Brisbane there is a community of transgender from the Philippines

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kandee,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Thanks Terri

I’m looking forward to finding my way both within CDH and myself throughout this journey.

Kandee

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?