Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Nikki had a busy weekend!  On Saturday, I dressed and drove to Tacoma for a brunch meetup with some other girls from CDH. We had a great time, and I really enjoyed being part of the community that they’ve developed. I’ll definitely be doing that again! Thanks for the invite, Sandy!

Today, another brunch, just around the corner from our house. This time a ladies brunch for our very pregnant friend (to be induced on Wednesday). She’s a great ally and went out of her way to invite me. All of the ladies knew me in male mode, but it was the first time any of them had seen this side of me. I was probably more nervous about it than I have been for quite some time. I wore leopard print pants, a lavender mock turtleneck, cowboy boots and a leather jacket, and a face full of makeup. Everyone was so nice! I got compliments on my attire, and we even had a brief conversation about my lipstick. It was really great.

There was a moment before we left the house and I was feeling the nerves, I remember asking myself “what would David Bowie do?” It actually helped, and might be my new mantra!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

What an awesome weekend! Thanks for sharing your story!

💕Lara

J J
      Lady

Wrong question…I don’t think there is much David Bowie wouldn’t do.😘

…but I do get your point. I am glad you had such a good time. We are usually our worst enemy, so just go ahead and be yourself. If somebody has a problem with that, it is their problem not yours.

LOL, What would David Bowie do! I’m not sure if that’s good or bad advice, but it’s hilarious either way!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?