• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nancy
      Lady

So, I wanted to go to a park and hike in short shorts and a v-neck t-shirt that I have. I know, I was only partially dressed and presenting, but the shorts make me feel good. I went to the park I had in mind on Saturday, but the parking areas were full and I chickened out. Turns out, there was some kind of Easter egg hunt going on, so lots of people. So, I thought, how busy could the place be on Easter day? I pulled in and there were like 20 cars there, so not empty, but not packed enough to scare me away this time. I did take advantage of a little bit of anonymity, with my mask, a cap, and sunglasses.

Once I got the courage to get out of my car and head for a trail, I just pretended that there was nothing unusual about how I was dressed. I first tied a long sleeved flannel shirt around my waist, which at least partially blocked the view of my thighs from the back, but quickly took it off and hung it over my binoculars case. I walked past a family having a picnic along the trail, I don’t think they even looked at me. Then I saw another group approaching, and didn’t want to meet them, so I walked off the trail a few yards and took a couple pics with my phone while they passed. I got back on the trail, and soon met a couple women walking their dog, one of them said hi when we passed each other. I saw several other groups along my hike, most were beside the trail at picnic areas. I did pass a couple other people who glanced at me suspiciously, but neither of us said anything.

Bottom line, I got back to my car just fine. No one called me out for my appearance, no one beat me up, nothing negative happened. I was feeling so good about my hike, that I decided to keep the adventure going a little longer. So, I drove in to town, parked at a Starbucks, and walked in. There were four girls working there, and a couple customers. The baristas were all very nice and friendly. I ordered a salted caramel iced coffee, paid, and sat at the other end of the counter and looked at my phone while I waited. When my coffee was ready, I took it and drove downtown, walked a couple blocks and sat on a park bench to drink my beverage. One woman stopped and asked where I found someplace open (on Easter) to get the coffee. But, that was my only other interaction.

So, I had kind of a low key, partially dressed outing and the world didn’t come to an end. It was surprisingly not a big deal, and enjoyable to be able to express myself a little bit. But, now that I have survived this, I know I can go further with it, and that has me feeling optimistic. I did lean my phone against a tree and take a pic of myself. I thought about posting it, but I really don’t look that femme. Nothing like the beautiful pics many of you girls post. 🙂

Birel

Anonymous
      Lady

Birel glad you had a wonderful time and everything went well. Keep enjoying life and being you.
      🍷C

Hi Birel,

Congratulations on your outing!  You’re building up confidence before your next one.

Alice

Thanks Birel;

That story is a little inspiring to someone like myself who is still afraid to go out. Every little bit of inspiration goes a long way. Thank you!

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Sounds like a wonderful day Birel. You gals keep reminding me I need to get back into the countryside. Well done honey.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

What a wonderful time that must have been for you Birel!  You made that sound so easy, thank you for sharing that.  And  I am sure you looked just lovely hon and were feeling beautiful all day afterwards.  Good work girl! 🙂

Stevie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Birel, sound so similar to some of my first outings. The fear does not go away completely but the thrill of going out dressed is just so overwelming that it just needs to be done again. Good luck on your next outing
      Sandy

it’s a big step…congratulations!! While it’s scary the first few times, it’s exhilarating at the same time!! The feel of a light breeze going up your skirt or dress is amazing!

Birel,

I’m so happy for you – way to go!  Sounds like an absolutely delightful experience – and I’d say you had a LOT of courage girl!  You’re awesome!

Marcellette

Anonymous

Hi Birel, I’m so glad that you had such an exiting day, each adventure builds your confidence and you will push the boundaries that bit further out each time.

Hugs

Diana

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?