Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

At the end of my last back waxing, (do it, do it, BTW) Binja, my esthetician asked me if I was a brave little boy.

Ummmm….too late. She waxed my ….bum.

Youch!….But after…

It felt amazing and I’ve maintained my fuzz free tush.

Do you shave/wax your bum?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Never waxed. Used to shave. Then epilated. Then got laser. Smooth and maintenance free now. Yay!

Emily

I regularly shave it with all the rest. My gf tried to wax it once when doing my back but because I’m such a sensitive little flower, and on blood thinners lol, I bruised excessively. Thats not a good look!

Anonymous

I am unable to maintain a hair-free look on a regular basis.  However, from time to time I am able to shave from head to toe and keep it that way for a short period.  So shave it is!  And it is a fabulous feeling!  Thanks

I Have been doing laser all over the body much better

Anonymous

I’m shaved all over want to get lasered all over so no hair at all. My ex got me started as she hated chest and armpit hair. So that started then I started down below then the tops of my legs and when we weren’t together my whole legs and arms in the winter. In the summer my arm hair bleaches so light you don’t even notice it so I’m all over shaved

Anonymous

Don’t think I have any to shave; none on my back, chest, legs or armpits. On a whim, I did shave “down there” recently, so as to be smooth all over.

Anonymous

Hi Harrietta , have shaved or used depilatory creams for years on my bum & pubic area , love being smooth , Tiff😊

Hi Harietta what a great question.

I tried waxing my toosh with the honey wax but I wasn’t a brave enough little boy or should I say my pain threshold wasn’t enough to rip that forrest off my butt.

I hate that to as would love to have a hair free tooshy.

You are definitely a tough girl Harietta yeowch!

I bet it does look and feel amazing I am definitely jeoulous.

Patty

I don’t shave or wax, but I use Nair Bikini Cream as it’s made for those sensitive areas with no stinging or irritation. Just a smooth bum.

I use Nair for the bum as well Allison….sooooo silky smooth!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?