Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies its now Easter so how many of us, would like to have been a real scantily clad  Bunny Girl.  Yes Yes Yes for Sarah.

Oh yes! Sounds like an outfit I’ll have to find!

Bridgette the bunny

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I like bunnies – they’re just so damn cute.  I could dream of that.

Where theres jackrabbits there should be jillrabbits…..  😁

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Sarah, This takes me back to Hallowe’en 2019.  And yes I wore a Bunny Girl costume.

But before you go visualizing me in that sexy outfit, let me say that I was wearing a matching female bunny outfit with my 9 year old granddaughter.  It was a giant, fluffy white onesie with big pink ears, pink slippers, white gloves so pretty much every inch of my body was covered up.

But when I answered Yes to your poll, I was thinking like everyone else the sexy bunny costume.  That will have to wait for another year.  Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hi Sarah..

voted no….

Love the look and the outfits. To have been pretty enough to have even been considered would have been a dream come true….but to actually be one….nooooo thank you…. massively exploited.

( Google it!! )

Grace ❤️❤️

Oh Sarah! What a funzy question! Absolutely I would…a sexy scantily clad bimbo bunny! I love being a toy! Just sayin’ 🙂

Anonymous

Debbie wow what a great Bunny you would be, lot of us girls would love to have you there.

Playboy Bunnies were the ultimate in sexy! I had a girlfriend in college that dressed up as a bunny for a Halloween party. I wanted to play with that tail all night (ahem…..)😎👿

Bunnies at the clubs had to live by strict rules but they made tremendous money. All they had to do was serve drnks and cigarettes, be nice to the members and look good. They made hundreds in tips every night without doing anything more with the members. In fact it was against the rules for a member to grope or mistreat a girl.

There is a story of one girl who made so much money in tips that she wasn’t cashing her paychecks. Hugh Hefner had to personally call her to his office and tell her to cash her checks because it was messing up the accountants.

Oh, I would love to have that job! Sexy costumes, rub elbows with rich and famous and make a ton of money!

🤑

Beth

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Having the look and body of a Bunny Girl – yes
      Having the job of one – no

/kt

Leslie
        Lady

Kelly I agree I would love to look like those girls, but I would not have liked the job. They had really nice bodies but a lot of them really weren’t all that pretty ( at least the ones I met in the three club I went to on any regular basis, yes I was one of those men).

I’d vote yes in a heartbeat, but would have to be a girls only club.No men for me, thanks anyway!

Anonymous

Wow Kelli what a great idea Bunny in an all girl club, I love that idea count me in.

I’m right there with you

Bridgette

Anonymous

I voted yes. To have that figure and look!

Anonymous

Eva you do have the figure and looks, you would be a great Bunny.

Sumptuous Sarah!

I voted ‘no’ as I have always despised these men’s clubs! I knew a girl at high school that moonlighted as a bunny girl at a club in my hometown. I had a teenage crush on her and her being a bunny girl was the icing on the cake. Of course that didn’t work out!
      However, some years later (on a sports trip) I went with my team to a strip club(!)… and there on the stage was… this former bunny! Bruises and track marks et al! Yuck, double yuck!
      I then understood the exploitation, abuse that these girls face… no, not for me.
      However, as a costume? Hmmm… I could do it though with all girls!

Pole dancing Polly 💃🏼👯‍♀️👙👠🎟

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I would have liked to have that option.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I tend to agree with Polly about the reality these young women often faced, but as a private party costume I would love to wear it!

Amy

I voted ‘Yes’ Like a lot of the other girls here, I would not want to be exploited as many ‘real’ Playboy bunnies have been, but to dress and look like one for a night that would be fabulous!

Anonymous

Hi Sarah i voted a big fat Yes,

If i would have had the figure and looks it would have been great to be a Bunny Girl, to wear the bunny girl outfit and just look like a beautiful girl would be fantastic x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Rozalyne we both are  girls with the  look and attitude to be Bunnies.

Anonymous

I sure would love to have a pair of those bunny ears to wear xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

There will a pair waiting for you on first day, see you there.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Bunny girl all the way here count me in x

Anonymous

Layla we both are obviously gorgeous discerning girls.

Anonymous

I’d raise a glass of wine to that thankyou x

I voted yes.  If only I had the body for it!

Yes vote here. A very fun idea, and look, and it does strike a chord in me of what I considered desirable back in the day. May I bring you a drink?

Anonymous

Champagne please Tabitha and welcome to the Bunny Girl club.

Yes!!  Though I  probably didn’t have the butt for it.  But it would be fun I think.

PaulaF

Paula, I think they give you a bunny tail sized according to your needs.

; )

!!  Clara Bunny Ears

Anonymous

Yes, I’d love to do the bunny girl thing, it would be sexy and fun. I like doing things like this, enjoy being a crossdresser, that’s what we’re supposed to do. Open your imagination and think of someone or character you would like to emulate and give it a shot. I’ll take the bunny girl one step further, I want to be Jessica Rabbit, the ultimate bunny girl.

Anonymous

If I were to be a Bunny Girl, I would probably be like the one that got fired. Gloria Steinem, in her first book which was an expose’ on the real life Playboy Clubs, described how one young and unfortunate woman broke the cardinal rule of sneaking the costume out of the club after she finished working. Her innocent intention was to wear the costume at home that night for her boyfriend, (who could not afford the Playboy Club membership), and then bring it back to work the next day. Unfortunately, Management quickly discovered the young woman’s costume missing from the overnight storage, and promptly fired her the next day when she arrived back at the Club with the costume. So, I probably would have done the same thing, and thus, also been fired! LOL!

Anonymous

I could never make it as a Bunny girl…but I am known as Bunnymom.

Bettylou

Duh.  Just look at my name.

I voted yes but I realize that the fantasy is much different than the reality. Since I dated a girl that worked in a “gentleman’s “ club in my younger days, I know how it really is. As with some,  she was using it to finance her college education but a lot more were single moms doing what they had to do to put food on the table.  I do however LOVE to play dress up and have several costumes. I don’t have a bunny costume but I do have a Minnie Mouse costume. They both have a tail and big ears. Close enough??? Stephanie

Anonymous

Close enough, Stephanie; and you just reminded me: I have a pair of bunny feet shoes, a bunny head mask, and a cap with bunny ears with the logo “official Easter bunny”. Haven’t worn them in a long time, though.

Bettylou

ChloeC
      Duchess

Oh my yes. Does bring up memories of fantasies i had way back when. Of course, i  also read the Gloria Steinem expose and understood even before then that it was mostly about exploitation and the demeaning of women. But still to look like some of those young women. Even if it would have been for a?costume party. (sigh)

Oh yesss!

im a little embarrassed to admit how hottt I find that. I’m an exhibitionist at heart and the idea of floating around the bar wearing only a little black leotard with sexy nylons, a puff tail and rabbit ears is amazing.  All that attention. They wouldn’t have to pay me, I’d pay them for one night only. There. I said it. I’m done.

CelesteCD
        Lady

It’s like you knew exactly what I was thinking. I agree 100%!

Anonymous

Great question – just not one I can give a definitive answer to.  When I’m in full boy mode, the answer is “definitely not!  The Bunny Girl is a sexist and demeaning piece of male domineering of women.  I then pull on some panties and a mini skirt, become Inga and change the answer to “Ooohhh!  Yes please!!!”  Sometimes this life can be a little confusing……  Unsure Inga.

Kassie
      Lady

…well, it would be kinda hot *blushes*

But as some other girls have mentioned, having the look and body would be cool, but the lifestyle and job would probably not be that great.

A hot scantily clad chick wearing a sexy costume…HELL YES!!!

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

A few decades ago, I might have voted “yes.” Now, I prefer the intellectual/intelligent (there is a difference) connection with both men and women. If they find me physically attractive, that is frosting on the proverbial cake.

Anonymous

Would absolutely love to have been a bunny girl!! One of the hottest costumes out there in my opinion. As for the lack of intellectual and so in so forth, I am who I am, and if I could have rocked the bunny girl costume a crack at it would have been so so sexy to me!!

Yes O Yes.I would love to be a bunny girl.Does the outfit exploit women or does it empower them?Maybe yes on both counts.All that being said ,where is my outfit?bring it on now please.And please dont forget those stillettos and my tail.YES YES YES

Absolutely! I would have loved to have been a pole dancer/stripper as well.

Oh yes!  Can we do it now, please😂👡 …….

Pumped
      Lady

I remember seeing Playboy bunnies on some TV show when I was very young and they made an impression on me. I loved the tight bunny suit, strapless, bustier style leotard. I tried to emulate them but being a very young, maybe 6-8 years old it made it tough to do. Luckily I had a vivid imagination!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Pumped.
      Anonymous

Laura I would guess by your profile picture you will look Stunning.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Bunny Girls will always be desired, well for me anyway.

xx

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?