Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

On the road all week on business trip. Β Just got the suitcases packed, one for my β€œmanly” clothes and one for Alicia’s clothes. Why is the suitcase for Alicia so large 😊😊.
      I called a friend from college who I haven’t seen in years and going to catch up.
      He loves doing drag and has always been so friendly. I told him I have a surprise that I am bringing from home.
      Wish me luck as this will be the first person I officially open up to about Alicia

That will be so exciting for you. Since your friend does drag, it should go really well. I hope you can follow up when you can about how it went.

Best Wishes Alicia, have a wonderful trip. Β Be sure to share your story when you get back.

B x

Sounds like fun Alicia and sure your friend will enjoy the experience with you too. Good luck

OMG Alica enjoy yourself girl isn’t he going to be surprised, you might be putting him in the shadows with your good looks.
      Sarah xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Sounds like you picked the perfect person to meet Alicia for the first time. I guarantee you it will be a huge thrill. Enjoy!

Anonymous

That is so awesome. Best of luck. I hope you really enjoy it.

Update on trip and reveal:

It was great seeing my friend and it could not have gone better. I wore a cute floral print dress with a pair of cute pink heels. I met him at a little cafe and waited in car until I saw him go in and then I went in. I walked up behind him and asked if the seat was taken. He stood up and I could see his brain churning and then a huge smile came across his face and we hugged. We talked for hours and caught up. I plan on going back in a month and he wants to introduce me to some of his friends.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Alicia Bri.

What an awesome and amazing story thanks for sharing I am so happy for you Alicia.

Great that you had an awesome time. Β It must have been a thrill to have your friend not recognize you when you met. Β That sounds like a really good time.

Samantha R
      Duchess

Alicia
      So happy that you are making connections. It must be a great feeling.

I am at the end of a 3 week trip. Samantha has only a few more days, then back to the closet for sporadic visits. I have not gone out in public yet, but I have connected with a cross dressing group here in the town I frequent that holds monthly get togethers. I may try to make it next trip.

Good luck Alicia,

I hope everything goes well for you I’m sure it will, the reason Alicia suitcase is bigger is because you pack for every eventuallity, shall i wear this skirt with this top or shall i wear this dress 👗 i can’t decide do these shoes look better, well a girl is allowed to change her mind X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Alicia

You have mirrored my days on the road, (Waay…. back before 2000) when Caty would be with me on trips up to four weeks “right ’round” this mortal coil

And yes “her suitcase” made up a big part of the 30 kgs/60 plus lbs of luggage I took with me

As I have oft stated in this site, comments such as “all that travel must be a real drag” and “you have enough luggage there for two” still bring a smile to my face…

Yes I “went public” a few times, but mostly in company with other people EG The dressing service lady who “chaperoned” me to a London UK, CD/TG Club. Ron Storme’s??? Anyone remember that one??

Another memory of that particular night. I was eyed off by a male CD admirer. Did not know whether I should be scared or flattered

Caty.

Alicia,

Hope you had a great business trip and had a nice visit with your friend!Β  I am currently on a trip to Chicago – One small duffle for work clothes and two suitcases for Denise!Β  I had to chuckle when I was hauling in my luggage into my hotel a woman was coming in with one small suitcase.Β  She commentedΒ  “I thought women packed more when traveling!”Β  I responded with “I can never decide what to wear!”Β  We both laughed.Β  If only she knew!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Denise.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Sounds exciting. Good Luck.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?