• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jackie
      Ambassador

<b>It’s Friday night, the night most cd’s and queens look forward to, the weekend. Weekends bring about the much anticipated fun and joy for any or all cd’s and queens. It’s our time to get dressed up into our sexy short dresses/skirts, stockings, corsets, bra’s, heels, elegant big and tall tasseled wigs, fur coats, nice stockings, our best makeup, grab our fur coats and purses and hi tail it to the bars and clubs for the night. So your almost done and ready to fly out the door when someone close to you like a wife, partner, kids, mom, dad, nextdoor neighbor tou watch football every weekend with is suddenly standing behind you watching as you apply that last little bit of makeup on and you realize they’re presence what do you do!</b>

<b>a). tuck tail and bolt out of there as fast as you can         b).try to play it off like your attending a costume party</b>

<b>c). try to impersonate someone else      d).turn around and face them and come clean</b>

<b>e). Ask them if they’d like to go to the club with you</b>

<b>Answer;  </b>

Hi Jackie, at first I thought A. But then the honest side of me kicked in and thought, ‘well if ive been rumbled, I might as well admit to it’! so my answer is D.

Fiona xxx

Candy
      Baroness

Of course you ask them to go with you! Ya never know…

Rami Love
      Lady

When I was busted by SO I was cleaning house in my heels, leggings and chamisole, the vacuum was running and I did not hear my SO come home. I just went on cleaning. My SO is still not comfortable with my crossdressing so I do not dress up when she is around or dress in what is now my woman’s cave. If she comes down to ask me a question I act as though nothing is wrong and for me nothing is wrong.

Anonymous

Assuming I was discovered by my wife, I wouldn’t have a chance to do anything before she would bolt out the door never to be seen again. (She knows, but she has never seen me wearing any women’s clothes or makeup).

If my daughter, she would be surprised, but I’m positive that she would be fully accepting, and maybe would want to help me with my makeup.

And if it was my son, he would just roll his eyes, ask me for money, and go out again without discussing bringing it up ever in his life.

Anybody would be in huge trouble for getting in my place without me opening the door for them.

Gaby ♥

Anonymous

Lol I’d be asking if they would like to go!

Anonymous

I would smooth my beautiful dress as I sat down cross my legs and talk to them come clean because as you said you are busted girl. thanks for reading.xoxo Jasmine

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?