Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

So far, having my ears pierced has been totally uneventful. People barely notice, or mention in passing “oh you’ve done your ears”.

I stopped over at friends across the border last night, decades old. His reaction was mildly interested , it was her reaction that made me laugh.

“but you’ve always had earrings!” she claimed. It took ten minutes to persuade her otherwise. But how strange is that. Not to be surprised at having them done, but surprised that she’d always assumed otherwise!

Marti xxx

What style did you start with?

Anonymous

hi Dani,

Only been done recently, I’m still letting them heal, so just studs.

Marti xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Marti.

Congratulations and good for you dear. Soon you will be wearing those long heavy earrings that compliment your outfit so well. New jewelry to buy… yea! Did it take long to make the decision?

I keep thinking about having mine done but putting it off. Its something one has to commit to. My family is just now getting used to my Covid ponytail. I guess piercing is better than having those hoops that stretch the lobes.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

Thanks, It took no time at all to decide, but all the time in the world to get round to it. Cerys, from here came up with a Goth chain who use needles rather than guns. I’m still not sure what earrings I’ll choose to wear out and about. But for sure there’ll be some ‘danglies’ to play with at home!

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Marti…

Starts off studs and ends as chandeliers!!!…there’s nothing wrong with that….

When I read the title of your post…i thought it was about shapewear!!!!…

Smiles, grace xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

When I had my ears pierced I thought i would really hear about it at work.  Nobody said a thing

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?