Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone

Looking for recommendations on butt and hip enhancers that do the job and are comfortable for a day of wearing.

Thank you!

Melanie xo

The set i have was a gift from my wife. Just basically a pair of spanx with removable pads on each side that run from the outside hip up to the buttocks creating a feminine shape. They fill out my jeans and slacks well, even look great under a skirt or dress. Also tight enough to suck in that gut a bit. Well, my gut at least. I don’t mean to be offensive, lol. I’m really not sure of the brand, but I’ll wager they came from Amazon.

Bridgette looks better with hips

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Melaine, I have a few sets, two are just about the same, and I have a shorty set I can wear if I have a short dress or skirt on. I have bought them from some of the suppliers here, and these are a combo hip and bum pad which are like panties. You just pull them on and the longer set has an elastic waist band which helps to pull you in a bit.

Either one I have worn for long periods of time and have from them comfortable. I have quite narrow hips and sometimes put the shorty ones on then the longer ones on over them. Your choice, of course.

Amy

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve been thinking about getting some of these as well due to my cylindrical shape.  I did buy some butt enhancer panties awhile back for like $15, but they were just a little too big and they kept sliding down, even in leggings, which was not a good look  🙂

These are the pair I have my eye on now.  I’ll probably get them unless someone here says they’re no good.  They’re probably very similar to the ones Bridgette mentioned with some tummy control.

Thank you to Tara, Amy, Bridgette, and Laura! Novice I would be grateful for specifics about what products to purchase and from where.
      Good question, Melanie.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Cetainly I can tell you a bit more, though I can’t remember which came from where. I bought one pair from Glamour Boutique, and the other from The Breast Form Store, I believe. These were both good quality items.

Amy

Anonymous

This is what I have.  I find it quite comfortable.

https://janetscloset.com/product/rear-hip-padded-shaper-white/

This is what I’ve found that works for me.

Stephanie Green posted a link to the Underworks panty, I have 3 pairs of those.  2 black and one white one.  For the budget concious, they are fantastic.  However, I found that I couldn’t find a size that worked well for me.  One of them is a tad too big so after a short while, with the weight of the pads it slips.  I find I am constantly hiking them up as they keep dropping.

The other one I have is a tad too small.  It fits snug, I can’t wear them for a full day as it cinches everything in, so my gut feels weird after a while.

I also found the padding to be rather tiny, so it didn’t really fill in any of my skirts.  I did fashion my own thicker pads to insert into the underworks, but the increased weight caused the panties to droop even faster.

I also have a pair of soda coda panties with silicone inserts.  While these are ok, the weight of the silicone inserts would again cause the panties to droop over time.  Plus, the hips weren’t as big as I wanted.

I eventually saved up for the dresstech silicone hip/butt pads.  These I can wear all day, despite it weighing more than the underworks, it doesn’t droop.  I have 2 pairs of the dresstechs, one large and the other big girl size.  I just simply love the big girl size as it gives me the hips I have been looking for, and it also fills in most of my skirts nicely too.  The butt pads is like the cherry on top.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?