- April 5, 2021 at 9:32 am #473981Melanie RogersParticipantRegistered On: March 12, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 3Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
Looking for recommendations on butt and hip enhancers that do the job and are comfortable for a day of wearing.
- April 6, 2021 at 7:48 am #474376Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 416Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 1765 times
This is what I’ve found that works for me.
Stephanie Green posted a link to the Underworks panty, I have 3 pairs of those. 2 black and one white one. For the budget concious, they are fantastic. However, I found that I couldn’t find a size that worked well for me. One of them is a tad too big so after a short while, with the weight of the pads it slips. I find I am constantly hiking them up as they keep dropping.
The other one I have is a tad too small. It fits snug, I can’t wear them for a full day as it cinches everything in, so my gut feels weird after a while.
I also found the padding to be rather tiny, so it didn’t really fill in any of my skirts. I did fashion my own thicker pads to insert into the underworks, but the increased weight caused the panties to droop even faster.
I also have a pair of soda coda panties with silicone inserts. While these are ok, the weight of the silicone inserts would again cause the panties to droop over time. Plus, the hips weren’t as big as I wanted.
I eventually saved up for the dresstech silicone hip/butt pads. These I can wear all day, despite it weighing more than the underworks, it doesn’t droop. I have 2 pairs of the dresstechs, one large and the other big girl size. I just simply love the big girl size as it gives me the hips I have been looking for, and it also fills in most of my skirts nicely too. The butt pads is like the cherry on top.
- April 6, 2021 at 5:11 am #474322Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: March 31, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
This is what I have. I find it quite comfortable.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2021 at 3:35 am #474299Alexis TressePrincess - AnnualRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 97Has thanked: 1285 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
- April 5, 2021 at 8:51 pm #474207Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 156Has thanked: 1086 timesBeen thanked: 686 times
I’ve been thinking about getting some of these as well due to my cylindrical shape. I did buy some butt enhancer panties awhile back for like $15, but they were just a little too big and they kept sliding down, even in leggings, which was not a good look 🙂
These are the pair I have my eye on now. I’ll probably get them unless someone here says they’re no good. They’re probably very similar to the ones Bridgette mentioned with some tummy control.
- April 5, 2021 at 7:32 pm #474195Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1283Has thanked: 3688 timesBeen thanked: 3545 times
Melaine, I have a few sets, two are just about the same, and I have a shorty set I can wear if I have a short dress or skirt on. I have bought them from some of the suppliers here, and these are a combo hip and bum pad which are like panties. You just pull them on and the longer set has an elastic waist band which helps to pull you in a bit.
Either one I have worn for long periods of time and have from them comfortable. I have quite narrow hips and sometimes put the shorty ones on then the longer ones on over them. Your choice, of course.
- April 5, 2021 at 6:49 pm #474189Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 775Has thanked: 11314 timesBeen thanked: 2933 times
The set i have was a gift from my wife. Just basically a pair of spanx with removable pads on each side that run from the outside hip up to the buttocks creating a feminine shape. They fill out my jeans and slacks well, even look great under a skirt or dress. Also tight enough to suck in that gut a bit. Well, my gut at least. I don’t mean to be offensive, lol. I’m really not sure of the brand, but I’ll wager they came from Amazon.
Bridgette looks better with hips
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.