Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I seem to be drawn to flashy clothing on on-line shopping sites that inevitably end up in a bad place. Months ago I ordered some clothing from Walmart’s on-line store. After a month of no communication with Walmart’s outlet I filed a complaint and eventually got a refund. Move ahead to July 2022, I found a site on-line (Zolucky) that had the most beautiful tops and of course I had to order two. Bingo, Walmart experience deja vu. I received one item which was way too small, complete with no tracking and no correspondence and a set of return directions that insist you are entering the password incorrectly and won’t allow you to proceed, item two is still somewhere in cyber space. This is what I found about the company today, “We have categorized Zolucky as one of the suspicious sites because of the following reasons: # Companies operating under BTREE Limited have so many customers’ complaints about the quality of products. They deliver the very low quality products or different products other than they advertise in their website.” Be smart, check the companies reputation before you pay. Look for the problem before it becomes a problem. I hope you can learn from my mistakes. Stick with the “old” reliable’s  like Macy’s, Kohl’s, Penny’s etc…………..Luv TERI

Hi Teri,

Im sorry you had this kind of experience, but thank you for sharing it. I’ve seen those adds Zolucky and sure enough, their clothes are very cute and tempting for cross dressers who don’t want to go buy in person.

I’ve made two purchases through Nora Cora, and I cannot recommend them at all. The quality is very low and their customer support is questionable at best. And their sizes are all over the map so good luck deciding what size you should order. I wish you the best in you future shopping endeavors.

Hugs, Jill

Angela Booth
      Hostess

A good warning and to call out poor online retailers. I only buy from mainstream providers and use E bay/Paypal as there is a good refund policy if it all goes wrong. On e bay check how many sales the seller has made – it should be a lot if it is a business. And,as advised check independent feedback . i have bought a lot of items that have come from China and I am pleased to report almost zero issues with product or delivery – Just check the sizes carefully.

Things to remember – If it is too good to be true – it usually is, if it’s cheap it could be nasty.

Thankfully,  I used Pay Pal for all my troublesome orders. Thank You, Luv TERI

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Even some presumably reputable companies screw up badly.  In February, I ordered 2 pairs of skinny jeans from Radian.  They had a wildly successful Kickstarter 2 years ago and got tons of great press.  Well, around the same time I placed my order, the owners of Radian were quietly selling to an investment firm.  Customer service and fulfillment nosedived.  After 3 months of unanswered emails and no jeans, I contested the charge on my credit card.  Less than a week later the jeans arrived….and they were way too small.  I returned them and demanded a refund.  That took another month.  Caveat emptor indeed!

Maya Sol
      Lady

You might know it by now, but a few Amazon tips and tricks:

1. Cheap prices: Some stores selling items in very low prices, even for free. The trick is the shipping cost is high. Why? To be listed first if you filter your search results by low-to-high price.

2. Asian based sellers vs. sizes: On many times the size of the item that you receive is smaller then the real size. Try to order at last +1 size then your real size.

3. Hide your orders part 1: Go to “Hello XXX, Accounts & List” / “Your Orders” and click “Archive” for each order that you want to hide. It’ll only hide it from the orders list.

4. Hide your orders part 2: Go to “Hello XXX, Accounts & List” / “Your Recommendations” / “Improve Your Recommendations” to hide items from the “Buy Again” section.

The motto of any good sales company should be: “Our customers’ satisfaction is our best gain”.
      Unfortunately, this is not always the case, more than a few online sellers forget by their own mistake or by their own distraction that customer care is essential and also forget that negative feedbacks can destroy their companies.
      XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Thanks for the heads up.

I also learned the hard way about buying clothes from unreputable sources.  I’ve never had any lost in cyberspace, but fit on some is questionable.

I used to buy some clothes from aliexpress.  I bought a nice blue skirt which looked great in the ad, but when I tried it on it was way too baggy and the quality wasn’t great.  The only type of clothing I buy from aliexpress is swimsuits, and it has to be brand name swimsuits.

Amazon is good and bad.  If you buy brand name clothing chances are you’ll do fine.  I bought amoena pocketed bras and they are decent.  I shy away from sellers that have funky names.

Mostly I buy from reputable sellers.  The fit and quality is good.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks so much for the heads up Terry! I have seen their adds, and have been tempted, but not yet made a purchase. Now I won’t be for sure!

Hugs,

Lara

I buy a lot from E-Bay and even there I have had sellers selling junk, had ordered some knee highs and when I got them they were junk the elastic was all sticky when you stretched them and when I contacted the seller they got nasty calling me names, and E-Bay has always been great about that kinda stuff……..

Zolucky is not really cheap, $20- $30 per blouse. They have Gorgeous blouses but unfortunately they are sitting somewhere in mainland China. Thank You, Luv TERI

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?