- February 19, 2017 at 1:24 pm #44939AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I wanna buy a new wig, I think it will be a bob style again, since I’m happy with that look, but I’m doubting between more blond or dark brown/black.
What would you suggest?
- February 22, 2017 at 12:20 pm #45323AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you all for your opinion, this really helps. I am very happy with the red one as well (actually it’s ‘honey brown’ :)), but I like to experiment from time to time. I once wore a black wig with smokey eyes, which gave me a total different look.
Now I will follow your suggestions to go for brown with highlights. The model is slightly different than the one on my pictures, but it’s als a bob style. I will show you the result in a couple of weeks I guess… Looking forward!
ps Which one did you choose Jennifer?
- February 21, 2017 at 9:46 am #45208RoseLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 618Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 331 times
Hmmm… coulda sworn I replied to this. That makes three posts I remember making now that don’t exist. I must be losing my mind…
Anyway… Honey, I LOVE the color of the wig in your picture. It looks fabulous on you, absolutely beautiful! That said, I certainly understand the desire to experiment and try new looks. Looking at your pics, it seems to show a bit of red, at least in your profile pic and the pics with the yellow top. I’ll admit I’ve always had a thing for redheads, so that could be why I love the current look so much. And my bias shows, too, in my suggestion: maybe a dark brown / auburn?
I’m not sure I can picture your face with a blonde wig. But if you can find one inexpensive enough, then why the hell not, right?
- February 19, 2017 at 10:57 pm #45015Daeyton JaydeLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 117Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
I bought the same wig in Blonde, Brown with honey highlights, Strawberry blonde, and Copper Red. So I’m probably not the right person to ask – LOL
- February 19, 2017 at 7:09 pm #44979JenniferLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 139Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
I agree with Leonara, the bob style works for you and brown with some highlights would look really cute. I’m actually in the market for a wig right now contemplating the same thing.
- February 19, 2017 at 1:51 pm #44943LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 876Has thanked: 4234 timesBeen thanked: 2776 times
The bob style is good for you. May I suggest brown with highlights? My wig is brown highlights shoulder length… I may look into the bob style next…good luck
- The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.