Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls,

I wanna buy a new wig, I think it will be a bob style again, since I’m happy with that look, but I’m doubting between more blond or dark brown/black.

What would you suggest?

Thanks,

Bobby

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Bobby,
      The bob style is good for you. May I suggest brown with highlights? My wig is brown highlights shoulder length… I may look into the bob style next…good luck
      Leonara

Jennifer
      Lady

I agree with Leonara, the bob style works for you and brown with some highlights would look really cute. I’m actually in the market for a wig right now contemplating the same thing.

I bought the same wig in Blonde, Brown with honey highlights, Strawberry blonde, and Copper Red. So I’m probably not the right person to ask – LOL

Rose
      Lady

Hmmm…  coulda sworn I replied to this. That makes three posts I remember making now that don’t exist. I must be losing my mind…

Anyway…  Honey, I LOVE the color of the wig in your picture. It looks fabulous on you, absolutely beautiful! That said, I certainly understand the desire to experiment and try new looks. Looking at your pics, it seems to show a bit of red, at least in your profile pic and the pics with the yellow top. I’ll admit I’ve always had a thing for redheads, so that could be why I love the current look so much. And my bias shows, too, in  my suggestion: maybe a dark brown / auburn?

I’m not sure I can picture your face with a blonde wig. But if you can find one inexpensive enough, then why the hell not, right?

Anonymous

Thank you all for your opinion, this really helps. I am very happy with the red one as well (actually it’s ‘honey brown’ :)), but I like to experiment from time to time. I once wore a black wig with smokey eyes, which gave me a total different look.

Now I will follow your suggestions to go for brown with highlights. The model is slightly different than the one on my pictures, but it’s als a bob style. I will show you the result in a couple of weeks I guess… Looking forward!

Thanks again,

Bobby

ps Which one did you choose Jennifer?

Leonara
        Ambassador

Hi Bobby ,
        So sweet of you to try my suggestion. It makes me feel so feminine… Can’t wait to see the photos!!
        Thanks,
        Leonara

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?