Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls, I have the exciting and slightly daunting task of buying my first bra today (squeeeee) My wife helped me measure myself last night and i am a 36E apparently 😮

Seems a bit big as I am less than 11 stone (not sure what metric is we are backward in Europe lol)

Any thoughts?

Anonymous

I have measured myself and put the numbers in a bra calculator on a website. I do not believe the results that I got. I am not sure the the method for measuring ladies works the same for us. Even my wife complains about how her bras fit. Several of my bras are sports bras and stretchy leisure bras. They are very inexpensive on ebay and fit very well.

Kay

That sounds about right, I am 5′ 7” and just over 10 stone my bra size is 36dd. Enjoy your new’ found sanity

Thank you 😘

I can always use some more sanity lol

x

Jackie
      Lady

Have fun with it, don’t rush your purchase and choose a bra you really like. As for sizes I have no chest so cup size is whatever forms I am wearing. Good luck and have fun.

Anonymous

Congratulations! I’ve lost track of all my bras and panties! Just can’t stop buying them. I have three different sizes of breast forms hence the need!

Ho Tj I am not sure about European sizing. It is so difficult to find right bra that feels and looks good. Thete are so many to choose. I know it is a bit scary the first time you get measured for a bra.It is important if you plan to wear it all day and more important if you are going to be physically active. They can be so expensive and frustrating when you buy one that just does not fit or look good. Bite the bullit make up any story you like but get fitted properly you will not regret it. Luv Stephanie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

My very first thoughts are congratulations, and I’m it won’t be your last!

On a practical level, if you are unsure at all, I will second the comment about getting a fitting from a store which does this.

After that, ENJOY!

Amy

Thank you all, I bought two in the end size, wife has ordered me some bra extensions to just give me some breathing room lol 😘

Anonymous

hi sweetie, congratulation this is one of the best moment to enjoy being a woman, its just part of what a woman do in her life, also congratulation that you have a supportive wife to share it with, bras are the symbols of femininity, symbols of any women, i love to wear bras and i know you will love it too hugs felicity

Anonymous

buy a lot, you will never regret it…

I literally went shopping crazy today this is gonna get expensive lol

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Haha! Embrace it. Its a lot of fun shopping. Well, until the Visa statement comes in… ๐Ÿ˜‰
      ” too much is never enough “.

Sounds like a fun day TJ.

Not that Iโ€™m jealous but…Thats a big cup size for less than 11 stone!

❤️B

If it assists, I am going to need to pad a bit fill them out lol.

I finally understand what retail therapy means ha

x

Hi TJ,

Great to hear you enjoyed your shopping trip. ย Someone suggested a bra fitting which is a great idea. ย Youโ€™ll find the European sizes are different than US or Asian sizes. ย A 36 E is an American DD cup. ย Everyone will be different. ย A male chest and shoulders are broader than a womanโ€™s so the band may not fit if your underbust measurement is 36 inches (if 35 one will round up to 36).

And the nipple to nipple spacing is also greater on a male so the cup to cup centering may ย be off. ย Youโ€™ll find as you wear your bras the band will loosen up and wonโ€™t be as tight.

Alice

Sounds like things went better than expected TJ, capital FUN. It is good therapy but we should have warned you about how addictive it is. Your a big girl now haha.

Thank you so much for the uplifting reply, I sure needed it today 😘

I am looking forward to wearing them, if only to explore how they work for me initially. Am being patient as its already a lot for Mrs TJ to take in and don’t want to push too hard.

All good things come to those who wait ๐Ÿ™‚

Getting the first bra is definitely a wonderful experience. I need to get a new one as my first one is a bit tight.

I have some extenders on order, otherwise I fear mine will cut off the already limited blood supply to my brain lol x

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Sounds wonderful! Yes, like I said it won’t be the only one you buy!

My wife somehow (!) makes do with about 4 in her rotation, but I have something approaching 20. She always says, “do you need another bra?” no of course I don’t need one, but I certainly WANT one!

I go easy on my wife with the femme stuff, but if she is out for a while I will slip one on, even if it’s only for a half hour or so.

Amy

I think shoes are going to be my danger purchases, I am an imelda marcos in waiting.

Although I have recently discovered ‘boob tube’ tops, really tight with support wire built into the fabric. A bra, but a top – I the Mrs can handle that. And we have a chuckle when I inevitability fall out of it lol 🤣

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Crossdresser Heaven |ย Privacyย |ย Terms of Useย | Link to us |ย Contact Vanessaย |ย Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromย Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?