Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

While doing some online shopping I ran across Alieexpress.com they have some very lovely outfits. I love the business mini skirt suit look.
      I was wondering if any of you have ever purchased anything from Alieexpress and what your thoughts on product quality and service are.
      And if you have any suggestions for shopping like outfits. Thanks Michelle

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Michelle
      My online purchases have been with Macy’s.com. I purchase with promotional discounts as well as the monthly specials. I have had good experience. I have bought my “strappy heels😉” . I lucked out with shoe size ..
      Thank you for alleexpress I will try it.
      Hugs,
      Leonara

We’ll be careful I haven’t ordered anything from them and am looking for anyone who has to see if they are reputable .

We bought a few things it took two months for it to get here, I am guessing it came from over sea’s that’s why it took so long. Just a guess, but I have bought stuff from “Sammy Dress” they seem to be O K. I like Amazon too, but you have to see where it is being shipped from before you buy, some of it is from over sea’s. I don’t like waiting two months for what I order.

Jamie

That’s a long time to wait to get your fun. Who else caries those fited mini skirt suits I’m having a devil of a time finding them any where else.

I checked out Alieexpress and the prices seem really cheap, I noticed that most of the items shipped from China, and could take up to 60 business days to ship. That’s 12 weeks. I would probably forget that I ordered something after that long.

Do you know anywhere I can find fited mini skirt business suits like that? When I do a google search I see mostly those.

I’ll say this being able to talk shopping with you girls is absolutely fantastic! I just love this site! What fun.

There are major cvustomer service and quality issues with Chinese produced goods so be warned if you are buying from one of these sites. See my article in TG Forum.  You might want to take a look at Choies as they have trendy clothes at reasonable cost and I’ve had good luck with them.

Thanks Tasi and all greatful for your replies

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Buying outfits online’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?