Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

I have a 42 inch band size with either D or DD forms so that I present as a C cup woman, and a 40 inch waist. What shirt size should I be looking for. Looked all over and can’t find a size chart that mentions band size or something similar. Looking at buying a new shirt and a cropped denim vest or hoodie for fall.

Thank you.

Cheers.

I have a 46 inch band and generally wear a 46C bra with homemade forms (in stealth and don’t go out). Buy most clothes at Lane Bryant (US-based plus size store). Size 22 tops fit well. In tops with combined sizes, 18/20 are too snug in the bust and 22/24 a little too big. I would estimate a 42C as a size 18. Most dresses that fit well are size 20 and just a little snug in the bust, but my bottom half is smaller (no hips or butt) so I go with the smaller size.

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

I would suggest large or X large

Have fun shopping

Anonymous

Just bought a couple of dress shirts, size XL or 0x, and I’m a natural 36A. Wife is a 44C, and she wears 2X or 3X, depending on manufacturer. Dress size 22.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I measure a 40 or 42 band with a B or C cup.  An 18/20 fits perfectly.  It’s not so much your bband size rather your shoulders.   Males have broader shoulders than females.</p>

I am similar size 42 C  on the tall side and I need an XXL  Some tall shirts  I can get away with a XL.  I agree with someone who mentioned shoulders being an issue.  I have a problem with the shirts being to tight in the actual shoulder  not the shoulder width.

Anonymous

Depends where you go!

I currently pick stuff that looks about right on eBay.

It’s a skill I’m still developing, and I’m getting more cautious as postage charges are higher than the actual items!

I’m a 40 chest, and use D cup forms. A UK size 12 can gape a little, and a size 14 can be a tad baggy.

I’ve been fortunate to get it just right several times, but, as I tend to pick the cheapest items, no great shakes.

The charity shops benefit from the ones that don’t fit, and I end up with a bargain that fits nicely.

Love Laura

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?