Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Having never bought a pair of womens shoes before, I wasn’t sure if I’d get the right size. Luckily I’m a size 8 with slim feet and found a gorgeous pair of  black stilettos, open toe with ankle straps on Ebay at £3. I won them and they arrived today – they fit perfect and look beautiful. I hope that the next pair I buy fit like these. I’d love some little ankle boots next so I hope to find a size 8 in those too.

If the shoe fits….

-SR-

Eona Oh
      Lady

👠❤️💖🥃

Misha Monroe
      Duchess

Lucky girl!  Im a Women’s 12W or 13!  Very hard to find!

Anonymous

So true, Misha; and if you’re a 13W, it’s even worse. But I have found a few online and in the store at Shoe Show (though the ones I really want stop at size 11).

Bettylou

Leslie
          Lady

Lucky you girl, I knew l liked you. Also a 13W and having no luck finding anything.

Anonymous

Oh! Thank you, Leslie; Shoe Show is almost identical to now-defunct Payless, including low costs. If you have one in a nearby mall, check it out. And once in a blue moon, I get an ad from Amazon for something I can wear.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

My womans size is 11 1/2 – 12

Anonymous

Good for you girlfriend! It is such a great feeling scoring a bargain buy that you love! Especially black stilettos!

Hugs and kisses
      Sarah

Anonymous

Rachael,

The standard men’s to women’s women’s shoe sizes is 1 1/2 – 2 size larger for women’s sizes. So if you wear a size 8 in men’s  you should look for size 9 1/2 to 10 in women’s. That is the general guide line.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Rachael, I hate you! I’m a 13W.

My advice is to get more shoes!

Hugs,

Diane

Ohh, Diane…

I’m so with you!

Polly

Anonymous

I do feel thankful to have smaller feet, I just didn’t know why until now – it must be a sign. I really feel for you girls with larger feet – hugs to you all.

The line in the sand is 12.

That is where Christian Louboutin stops.

Alice Black
      Duchess

I am a mens size 8 and 1/2. So, I have been buying womans 10 to 10 and 1/2 and doing it on Amazon..

I now own several pairs of high heel pumps and 2 pairs of womans boots, I love the boots. One is black suede and goes just over my knee with a 3 and a half inch heel. The other is red suede and goes over my thigh and also with a 3 and a half inch heel. Buying this  footwear as well as other womans clothing has proven to be mucho fun.

Take Care,

Alice Black

Anonymous

Hi Alice – thank you for the advice regarding shoe sizes. I’ve always loved boots so my next purchase may be a pair of black suede ankle boots. I am starting to realise now why girls are so fascinated with shopping.

I’m size 8 bought a pair of flats size 8 perfect fit.

Anonymous

Thank you Charlotte – I hope I’m lucky again with my next shoe purchase.

I also have a size 8 pair of Red ankle boots with small heel. Both were bought from two different local Supermarkets.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?