Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

HA! i obsessively take Buzzfeed quizzes to alleviate boredom at work. My co-workers always give me crap because I will always do the ‘girly ones’ – which is a large percent of Buzzfeed quizzes. Today i did this one (Can We Guess Your Age And Bra Size Based On The Colors You Choose?), and dang, it was almost eerily spot-on!

my results were 47 years old, 38C

my actual age/size: 46, 40B

Give it a try! Its a fun, dumb way to waste 10 minutes! Lemme know how accurate it was!

-Gillian

my results were 47 / 38C    my actual age /size is 51 / 40D

My Results 21 36 dd, my reality 31 40 c

Krista
      Duchess

My results were: 47 and 38C

Actual: 64 and either 36B or 38A, I must like much younger colors.

Anonymous

My results were age 26, size 34A.

Actual is age 72, size 38 A/B.

Really!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Ha it got 21 and 36DD;actual 54 and 40 b/c!

Well it seems YOU guessed your age and size wrong lol

Craven Moore
      Baroness - Annual

They guessed me as 27 years old and a 34B bra…  I’m in my mid-60s and most frequently wear a 40A bra.

Anonymous

They weren’t close on the age .. them 47 .. me 60.. they were closer with the bra size them 38c .. me 40c .. a little girlie fun always welcome

Well, I got 19 and 34 DD. I am 41 and 36 DD

Like everybody else I got a much younger age, bra size not far off. Just speculating but think we feel a lot younger when we let our feminine side out play on this site. No bad thing. It’s said you are as old as the woman you feel !

I got: 21 and 36DD.

Was a 36 for years, now a 38 : )

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Way off on me. My results 40 years old and 34C. Actually 48 and wear a 42C.</p>

Alexa Brown
      Baroness

I love quizzes, they often save me from boredom at work when there are no clients. Besides, I like to watch cartoons, especially I am attracted to the work of Hayao Miyazaki and anime. But I would like to talk about Avatar: The Legend of Aang. I can say that my childhood is associated with my favorite animated series, which opened the way for us to the world of great friendship, great love and unforgettable adventures. And one of these masterpieces is the Legend of Aang, which tells about the difficult fate of a twelve-year-old boy. This is not a story about defeating universal evil. It’s about the losses that you have to go through and move on, about rethinking yourself, even when it seemed the whole world was against you. About the great love that sometimes you have to let go, for the common good. About an age-old friendship that will never stop. And the main melody that ends each episode always sounds in my head. So if you like Avatar as much as I do, then I recommend taking this a quiz, which you will find on https://www.goforquiz.com/what-bender-are-you/ and you will learn about what bender are you in Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?