• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So this coming weekend my SO and I will be traveling to Provincetown for Bridgets (me ) twice yearly outing  for a weekend of living as a lady.It will be dinner at a local restuarant and a walk  in my heals dressed as I would like to be all year long.

I’m one of the lucky ones that has a very supportive partner that is willing to be my best friend no matter who I choose to be.I look forward to this all year long,as I’m sure most of you will relate to.I feel so alive when being out as Bridget,even though I probably look more like a linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers in heels than the beauty that I feel that I am.But no matter what I will have the great weekend that I cherish for the rest of the year . Love to you all and Have a great weekend.

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your weekend trip!

Alice

Hi Bridget nice to meet you and so happy for you to be able to make your self known to the world .My wife is also very supportive but we live in a very small community and family close also so going out is out of the question so im a stay at home girl out of closet just not out of home..LOL.. so good luck and enjoy yourself and congrats on having a supportive wife and friend

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Bridget

It must be a wonderful feeling for you, I do so feel for the girls who don’t ” get out a lot”…When you are out in your heels, don’t feel like a ” linebacker” girl, feel more like a “center”….of attention.!!!…enjoy, Grace xx

Becka
      Lady

Wow!  That’s awesome!  I wish I had that kind of support!

Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous

Bridget sweetie welcome.
      So glad to hear you have support from your wife.
      Enjoy your Bridget time, and have a great time.
      LOL Amanda xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?