Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My Darlings

I have a close friend who is really sick with “ Covid 19″…. I’m sorry but it’s killing me too, I cannot give my best to you girls, so I’m having a time out… hopefully only a week…I really don’t know because i’m literally in pieces…

I cannot think of anything else but my friend and her husband….I just meet him and we cry….. Christ, I’m such a girl!!

Thanks to every one of you for being….YOU

missing you already,

Grace Scarlett xx

Grace

OMG!! Best wishes, LOVE, HUGS, Prayers.  Take care and wishing the very best to you and your friends!!

XO Robyn 🤗❤️🤗❤️

Wishing you and your friend all the best Grace.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖💖💖

Try not to be too frightened about it Grace, but please take extra caution. For almost everybody it’s nothing more than a bad flu, it is a serious issue as it spreads so easily, but individually for most people it’s not the life threatening monster it’s made out to be.

Hi Gracie.

Wife and I just went through it together.  Luckily neither of us was very ill.  I suppose your friend is having a bit harder time of it or you wouldn’t need to be there.

God bless you for going to her aid.  I hope it all works out well.

Will be thinking of you.

Huge Hugs,  Mikey

Anonymous

I hope everyone pulls through.

This is a terrible time. x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Take care to what’s most important. Were always going to be here. My prayers are with you and especially your friend as friends are special.

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Grace take care of yourself sweetheart I really hope you both feel better real soon.

Love and Best wishes to you all.

Sarah xx

Awww Hi grace ,

I am so sorry for you and your friend.

You take all the time you need we will be here for you and we will miss you a lot.

I will keep your friend and you in my prayers.

Love Patty

Hi Grace be careful sweety we will all be here for you .. when you return if you need anything please say so it can be figuired out  big hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Please, Please, be safe, Grace, I, and We, love you to pieces, and could not bear for you to go, for longer than that. Know you are in my heart and in my mind, and I pray for your friend anf her SO.
      huge hugs, Regi💕💕💕💕💕

Anonymous

Grace sweetie, you have all my contact details, anytime you want to chat, or an ear to bend you know I am here. Please please use them if you need too.

Keep safe sweetie, and I pray your friends will be okay, I have had friends and work colleagues who have had this terrible covid, many have come through OK. I am glad you are there for them, we as your family and friends on here send our love to them, and you, and especially remember if you need us we are all here for you too. A lot of us know how you are feeling right now, so there is plenty of shoulders to share these dark moments with. ❤️u love Amanda xx

Take care Grace, I’ll miss you!

Kathleen
      Duchess

God bless Grace

I just recovered from covid, so I can relate. Lots of rest, vitamin C, D, zinc, electrolytes, and vicks vapo rub helped a lot. Don’t forget to take care of yourself while caring for your friends, my thoughts and prayers are with you Grace.

Anonymous

A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do; stay safe and hurry back when you can. You know your will be missed.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Hi Grace,

Stay stay and best wishes to your friend.  We’ll miss you.

Alice

Stay safe, take care, and come back to us, we’ll miss you!

Bridgette vS

Common sense about your safety and follow the guidelines and you will be back with us soon.   Zinc, vit D3, lots of vit C daily will do wonders, maybe a tab of Tumeric also.  Be well and be careful.

PaulaF

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Such a big heart you have, Grace!!  Be there for your friend and know that if the burden of this caring gets to much for you we are all here to help share your burden as well we can from where we are at.

Sandy

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?