Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone,

As of January 8th of this year I have been here two years. In that two years I have met many very nice girls that I have become friends with. Many of you have really supported me for the past year and the problems that I have gone through and I thank you so very much. Without your support I don’t know where I’d be now.

For me as with some of the other girls this site has changed and it is not the same as it was two years ago when I joined. Too many of my friends have left and these girls really made a lasting impression on me that I can never ever repay them or talk to them again. So I must say Goodbye to those of my friends that are still here.

I’m going to miss ALL of you but I must move on. I’ll Keep my page active for a couple of more days but it will be deleted sometime shortly.

Kathleen XXXXX

Hi Kathleen,

Best wishes to you and hope your path leads you to happiness.

Alice

Anonymous
      Lady

Kathleen
      Am sorry to learn of this decision and the reasoning behind it.
      This is not because I know you in particular but purely because it is sad if numerous members feel things on the site have changed so much that they feel the need to leave
      As someone who just dips into the forum on a regular basis but rarely contributes I have not personally felt a significant change in things but I do feel it will be unfortunate if the site loses some of its regular and interesting contributors for other than changes in their personal circumstances
      Rachel

Kathleen so sorry for you leaving us but hope your girly life and your health problem pass you and gain happyness in your heart  hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I wish you well for the future. Yes girls come and go, and there are some I miss too, but there always comes a time to more forward.

Take care!

Amy

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kathleen,

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving.  I wish you every happiness and good health in the future.

Take care,

Love,

Tara x

Hello Kathleen,

Sorry to hear your leaving.

That’s your choice, I wish you every success and happiness in the future

Liz

Good luck!

Go Girl!

Catherine

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

We have many members who take time off from the site for many varied reasons.
      Almost all will be welcomed back in the future.
      I hope it is a prosperous time of growth for you.

Anonymous
      Lady

Everything changes this we know and this site is no exception

Good luck Kathleen

Maybe there should be a special forum for those who are leaving like a GOODBYE forum as many feel the need to announce their departure.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I wish you all the best Kathleen. Whatever you do – keep happy.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?