Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies I would like to have all Ca.Ladies that are interested in meeting with others in our beautiful state please lets get together I am not getting any younger, I live in Northern Cal. But their are so many beautiful places to meet here I know some of us can’t drive long distances but I think that if we got together on this we could arrange for some to meet with other’s and share rides to and fro our destination, I would love to hear from all of you and maybe some others in surrounding states would like to come. We could just make all welcome, The ball is in your court ladies, lets just say you go ahead and ant hit it. Tell me what you think. XXX Coral

I am in Marin county.

Hi Katie, isn’t that south ca.. I live in nor cal, let me know maybe we can figure something out with some others to get together. Coral

Just north of San Francisco!

• Well that’s good well I’m up here close to reading by actually closer to Chico there’s a bunch of us here and a few of his ride we’d be more than happy to ride with you we’re planning a ride to Reno in September hope you can make it go to my email it’s actually Giselle 2019 at outlook.com give me a holler girl we’ll get together big hugs Giselle
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?