Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Its great to be here.

I have felt so alone in my transgender journey. I have been ashamed and embarrased by my femme side as the youger of 3 boys, no sisters. I was the cry baby and the sensitive one.

Now I am an older MTF crossdresser that has lived the secret for many years. Only in the last 7-10 years have I been starting to explore.

My SO is not supportive and verbalizes her disdain which has pushed me deeper into depression and feeling alone.

I’m looking for fellowship, compassion, understanding and support.

Hi Liliana nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Liliana as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. Once again Liliana nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

CelesteCD
      Lady

You are in the right place.  Welcome.  Explore and you will find warmth, support, laughs and practical advice plus a whole lot more.  Enjoy

Celeste

You’re in the right place. You’ll draw strength from us. Tell her it’s part of you, and not something to be ashamed of.
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Alluera Belle
      Duchess

Welcome Liliana,
      I’m pleased that you joined, you’ll find a lot of great girls here and support. I’ve been in your shoes (high heel shoes 😉 ) with an ex wife who was not so supportive and called it an addiction which now I’m learning was not an “addiction” but now a way of life for me. I’d love to hear more as getting out your frustrations to a supportive group is always helpful. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Alluera Belle,
        What a cute name. Can we be friends and talk sometime?
        xoxo
        Lilly

Alluera Belle
          Duchess

Hi, Lilly
          Thanks so much! Yes feel free to message me.

Hi Lilianna,

Welcome to CDH.  No need to feel shame.  CDing is fun and exciting.  So sorry your wife is non supportive.

Alice

Alice, thank you for your knidness. I know my heart is true.
        xoxo
        Lily

Welcome to CDH Liliana, you’re in the right place. I’ve only been a member for a little while and it is such a lovely supportive place with everyone so kind and sharing their experiences.

Like you my wife views what we do with a combination of hilarity and disgust, and so I know there is no way I could ever come out to her. So I’ve been dressing in secret for years.

But with the support of friends I’ve made on here since I joined I’m going out tomorrow fully dressed for the first time!

Take heart from everyone on here, you are most definitely not alone any more.

Love

Helen xx

Thank you, Helen. Have fun, because we deserve the best!

Good to have you here, Liliana. It’s a great place to decompress and just be feminine.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

Hello Liliana … well you’re not alone now! … welcome to CDH from another new member (only a week ago, but what a week!) … first I love your femme name and that you love silk, lace, etc … I am also the youngest of 3 boys, with no sisters (my mother had a miscarriage just before me, which was probably a girl) … so we seem to have a few things in common … fortunately my wife is fairly supportive, although would be worried if she knew I was planning to go out for the first time in just a few weeks … I love the idea of watching a film en femme and have enjoyed a few ‘darkness’ CD experiences over the years, including watching meteors in the garden whilst fully dressed … so if you would like to add me as a friend then I would be happy (it took me 3-4 days to work out how to navigate the site – but it was well worth the time) …
      Adriennexx.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Liliana

welcome, your among many all here to help you in many ways . Never worry about being alone no more,  besides that one person who knows now you have a whole community . Just ask many if these ladies for advice and you’ll receive full understanding and support. I too am and somewhat still closeted. Just my wife knows after opening up to her this year. What I’ve learned and discovered here has truly help me understand these urges and reduce the confusion and slowly help me show what this means and most of all to cope with these feelings and to embrace it in a positive way. I hid these thoughts for many years by now with support of this amazing site and most of all my wife I’ve starting to open up in so many ways. Feeling good about myself and importantly not caring  any more about what Society and others think. Yes dear enjoy your passion girls here understand so now stand proud and wash those fears away. Look for friends as there  are everywhere and chat with others,  I’m happy you have joined us and would chat if you need to. Now relax,  take a deep breath, your journey is now sailing in calmer waters.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Liliana and welcome to the CDH family. I’m so glad you could join us. Know that we are here to support and help one another. Reach out as often as you can, especially when you feel the need.

Rose

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Liliana, as you have heard from all the others responding here you are in the company of good friends that are here for you to reach out to if you wish. Welcome to a place you can call home and feel accepted. I wish you happiness on your journey ahead.

Sherri

Thank you Sherri. I have received an overwhelming welcome and support here! I can feel the love! – Lily ❤️

Dear Liliana
      I am saddened to hear your story, but from what I understand it is not so uncommon. I hope your wife can come to terms with your need to dress. In the meantime, you have come to a very supportive and helpful site, where you wont be judged, you can chat with other ladies and share experiences and find advice. And hopefully with time your involvement at CDH will eliminate any sense of embarrassment you have about dressing. I know it is a common feeling, but if you can get over it you will find it enjoyable, you will relax more as a person and you will grow in confidence. This will enhance you relationship with your wife.
      Good luck with your journey. Hope you enjoy CDH.
      Hugs
      Christine

Hi Liliana,

Like you I had 2older brothers but also one sister. I got my start in CDing wearing my sisters clothes. I was married for 36 years but am now alone, so I am free to wear what I want when I want.  I am sorry your SO does not approve of your femme side.  You might have to decide which is more important to you.  You can’t go through life with severe depression. Sincerely.

Kerri

Hi Liliana welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress up like women so i don’t think it’s a good idea coming out to her, I think most of the girls on here have felt the same as you, the shame of wanting to wear what is deemed women’s clothes it is only other people who make us feel ashamed, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Liliana,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

J J
      Lady

Welcome from another Californian. I am glad you found us, and sorry you do not have the home support that you would like. Most of our partners have no idea what we are going through unless you tell them. Try to be open and honest about your needs and desires, and try to educate your partner slowly as you move forward. Education and knowledge are key to understanding. It takes time for our partners to digest this aspect of us, just as it took time for us to accept this side of ourselves.

At least we live in a state that is pretty accepting of our choices and needs. Sometimes it is best to just come to a compromise level and slowly expand from there.

Good luck and shoot me a message with any questions.

Bridget
      Lady

Hi and welcome!  We all need each other’s support.

Davina H
      Dame

Liliana,

Welcome to the site, there are so many wonderful ladies here to converse with.  What part of CA are you from? I’m a SoCal gal.

Davina

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?