Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I made this post earlier but I guess I missed the post button or something

I’m a mature CD living on Vancouver Island. I started, as I’m sure a fair many of us have, at an early age in my mom and sisters things. I have an older gg gf that knows fully and is quite ok with it. She’s even made me things.

I’m not into men. Plain and simple. I like GG’s and other CD’s etc. I like feminine things a fair bit. Polkadots and bows being my big weak spots.

When it comes to where I fit in in crossdressing, well, that’s all over the place. I can be dom(me), sub, top, bottom, sissy, gurl. It goes with ADHD I suppose.

Anyhoo. There’s a bit of me. More will come as it goes. I’ve been online a rather ling time now. 24yrs. Feel free to.post here or send me a PM about anytbing. I’m rather open minded.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Kate:   Welcome very nice to meet you. You have arrived to and amazing place much to do and see with ladies here to help in many ways. Enjoy your journey. Always nice to add a another canadian to our flocks. 🌹

Hello  Katie. Welcome to C.D.H.  This is the place u r looking for. We all understand and r open to help others.  Feel free to look around on post and stories and blogs.

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CDH. It’s so nice to meet you. Looks like we have a lot in common!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?