Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I came out recently,first to my family this weekend and then the talk with my wife Stacie.I am a fulltime CD and something came back from my past.When I was 5 years old,felt I was really female from the inside.My family accepted it,they knew something was wrong telling them I feel that I am really a woman from the inside.My wife,decided to stay with me.Next person to come out to next is my 20 year old daughter Kimberly.I see a therapist in June,will be weighing my options out if I want to transition or not.Have time on this and not rushing this at all.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Kelsey,

I am glad that your coming out has gone well so far.  It is so very wonderful to hear that your wife and family have accepted you telling them. I wish you well with coming out to your daughter.

Hugs,

Michelle

Daughter and I had the talk today,been taking it well sensing something was wrong for 2 weeks now.Leaning towards transitioning.

That’s great! Best wishes to your journey!

Anonymous

You are not alone Kelsey I am so happy for you and your courage I am so confused but I am dealing with my feelings slowly

hello Kelsey   its great to hear your wife and daughter are under standing. my daughter seen a pic of me all dressed up and showed mom. so now my daughter kind of knows and my wife sure does know i dress up. my niece might know i dress up for i had her do my make up for me one year for Halloween, she enjoyed doing it for me and i was wearing a nice dress with nylons and panties and bra with boob inserts and heels, i got dressed up in bath room at my in laws where my niece lived, then walked out in the other bed room and sat down so my niece can do my make up and style my wig, i put on perfume and ear rings then walked down stairs and mother in law and my sister in law seen me dressed up. i did not care in the world its Halloween.  my wife lets me dress up when our last adult child is not home and wife tells me i can do what i like to do.  i was already there dressing up. wife would see me getting dressed up and talk to me then she would leave. she will not let me sit in same room and watch T.V. and talk like 2 woman. ask me questions that i would have all the answers too. i have more female cloths then wife does and seem to wear them more then she does. for transition, NO.  any ways welcome to C.D.H. hope you find more friends and enjoy this site where we all are here to talk to.

fantastic best wishers on your pathway

Kyle Eve
      Lady

Kelsey

congratulations on coming out I know it wasn’t easily. Good luck on your journey

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful to hear and happy all went well. Certainly a emotional time and congrats on where your future will hold. 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Kelsey,

I am transitioning as a crossdresser and I am keeping it secret so far at the moment but we’ll see how it goes. I am so proud of you in your transition and wish you the best! You are a serious empowerment to crossdressers and transvestites around you!!!

Anonymous

Hey Kelsey,

I love you and you are my inspiration more than anything because of how much that takes to reveal yourself. Knowing my parents, it wouldn’t be the same. I know I’m sexy and I lov being me even if I want to admit that yes, I love being a woman more than anything else because it makes me feel empowered, happy, and overjoyed in enjoying myself as a woman. I could honestly say a lot more things but ever since I’ve wanted to become a woman, I couldn’t have been happier. You are truly something Kelsey and I admire u for it more than anything for your strength to admit yourself to your parents is something I wish I had.

well done hun x Its a big moment and glad you have the support of your wife x

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?