Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Ladies,

A few weeks ago I went to visit my elderly Aunt.  She had just turned 90 and lives in an adult living facility.   Growing up she lived in the upstairs apartment of my parents’ house with her sister and my grandmother.   We were always very close and she is the last surviving member of my family.  We usually have dinner together every few weeks.

During my last my last visit she says “I been meaning to tell you but I keep forgetting.  I noticed you finally stopped biting your nails.  Congatulations!  They look really nice.”  I replied, “Thank you.” At this point the free edge of my nails was about 3 mm past the tip of my finger and I was wearing clear polish.  She then asks what made you stop.  I thought to myself, do I make up something or do I come clean.  I decided to live dangerously and tell her the truth.  I told her that I started to wear women’s clothing and get in touch with my feminine side.  The nail biting just stopped.  Not seeming all that surprised she said “you need to be the person who you truly are.  Be free to dress however you like.  I will never stop loving you.”

I’m looking forward to my next visit with her once things get back to normal.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Such a beautiful story, Oh she is so sweet and thankyou for sharing

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you for sharing such a lovely story.

It is interesting how accepting and understanding the older generation can be.

It is going to be empowering when you visit her dressed as your girl self. She has just given you permission.

Robin Snow
        Duchess

Hi Jin,

It’s funny you say that.  After I told her I modeled a pair of jeans for her I bought while on my way down.  She thought they looked rather flattering on me and asked where did get them.  I replied Lane Bryant.  She said good for you. They look nice on you.

-Robin

Anonymous

That’s a wonderful story, Robin; and it makes me wish I had someone like your Aunt to whom I could come out. But I’m the oldest and last survivor in my family line, aside from my children and grandchildren, and I promised my wife to keep Bettylou a secret from them. Sigh.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

WOW Robin,

That is a wonderful story.

If any body deserves that kind of happiness its you girl .

I am happy you had such a wonderful experience.

Patty

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?