Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

So i was thinking if getting some cami vests, they look perfect for lounging around in.

I only have push up bras and cami vests look as though they would be worn best without a bra at all, with the breasts settling lower in the cami. But as my breasts wouldn’t fill a stitch in the clothing, i worry the look will be destroyed, due to my bra pushing my bust to high up.

Maybe filling a lace bra with socks, just for visual effect?

Have any of you girls any experience of this?

Love
      Michelle

This is two questions in one. Do you mean camisoles? I have several camisoles in various styles and bras are optional with all of them, regardless of breast size. Besides just for style, if they are intended to be seen, women wear them to flatten out large breasts and to conceal nipples. My nipples are probably more prominent than most men’s, so they do work well for me for that and perhaps you have a similar need.

As for the padding a bra so you see what you would look like with breasts, sure, many of us do that with various things, including socks and other small cloth items. That’s probably the first thing many of us used when we got our first bras. You just use what’s at hand and look at yourself in the mirror, dreaming. Other inexpensive stuffing materials include bags of rice or bird seed, and water balloons. These help you have the feeling of weight that breasts have, and it’s a big step up from socks. I’ve done rice, but never water balloons – the thought of popping one and having a huge mess is not a pretty one. Anyway, at some point I will move on to buying actual breast forms. That’s a topic that has been discussed a zillion times here and elsewhere, so I’ll leave it, though I would very much like to see one of my lacy camisoles over a sexy pushup bra holding up my D cup breast forms.

Catherine

Hi Catherine

I think they are pretty much the same but less sexy and made of less sexy material.

With the padded bra, i was thinking specifcally about the vest and wearing a 1/2 or 3/4 stuffed bra, to give the apperance that i have breasts but am not wearing a bra.

Can you please explain the rice further please, as i have yet to feel the sensation of the weight breasts.

I have to agree that when i think about getting wet, it has nothing to do with popping water balloons.

I too plan to get forms, butt and hip enhancers, eventually. They are very expensive and i am already spending a fortune as it is, so as you say, a topc for another time.

Love
        Michelle

Lea
          Lady

I wear bras under camis, sometimes bras with straps or strapless, just like cute women do.

Bra trick…any bra becomes strapless if you just tuck the straps in the side instead of wearing the straps over shoulders.

For using rice as boobs, I just put equal amounts of rice in plastic bags and stick them in the bra.  Not very sophisticated.  It helps if you use the baggies that don’t have zip lock – that zip thingee feels sharp against your chest.

Anonymous

When I saw the title of this post, I had a flash of a drill sergeant yelling “Down and gimme 20!”

How about chicken fillets?  Not the real ones, that would be gross, but the little silicon ones intended as a booster for ladies who need a little more. I have a pair, and they’re quite sweet under a tight T, and they’re light enough to stay where you stick them without peeling off, so you may e able to lose the bra too.

Connie

xxx

Hi Connie

I am not sure what you mean by silicone chicken fillets.

Love
        Michelle

Anonymous

S’OK.

If you Google “silicon chicken fillets” you’ll see what I mean.  “Breast enhancers” will work too.

Connie

xxx

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

You are so right Connie, I got a pair recently and they are perfect for adding to your natural breast and give me a noticable increase in size while remaining in place…they look wonderful and feel delightful in my sports bra…can be worn all day and they dont “give up”

Get Forms they look great and medical glue to put them on with xx

A bra under a cami is fine Michelle.   I wear them frequently.

For my boobs I have used knee high stockings and rice.   You will need 2 pair of knee high stockings and 1 kg of long grain rice.

Place one knee high inside the other to make a double layer and do the same to the other pair.   Measure out 400gms (14bB cup) or 500gms (16B cup) of rice and pour into each double pair of knee highs.  Pull the knee highs tight around the rice and tie off with some big knots.   These knots make a good nipple when place in the bra.   Cut off the excess knee high above the knots and there you have a nice pair of boobs.  I have been wearing my pair for the last 10 years.

Hi Requal

I tried a push up bra under the cami and it looks even better now. I love looking down and seeing the shape of breasts under my cami and the top of bra slightly showing, unless adjust it.

I bought the rice today. Is it an ordinary bra i need now, to put the rice in.

I think I am 34A uk, i think. Do i need to buy bigger cup bra?

Love
        Michelle

Michelle.  I am not sure.

However, looking a bra conversion table UK to AUS a size 34A UK is a 12A AUS.  As Requal wears a soft cup bra she is a B cup with these boobs.    I would suggest a  B cup in your size would work OK.    Don’t forget to buy the knee highs to put the rice in.

Hi Requal

I already have the knn highs. It breaking my heart to destroy 2 pair but i am sure it will be worth it.

Love Michelle

It will break your heart, however the enjoyment you get will fix that broken heart every time you wear your boobs.

Hi Requal

All i need now are bigger bras. They should arrive this week.

Love

Michelle

Pleased to read that you are now travelling happily along our road.

Anonymous

Love the cami! I slept in one last night w matching panties .. it felt so so delicious.

Im a fairly muscualr big chested guy so bra’s present a major problem, but cami’s work a treat.

Also easy to wear out under other clothes .. i went out and about yesterday with matching cam and panties – i felt incredible

xxx

Hi Renee

Have you tried a push up bra underneath? I had reservations, but it looks and feels amazing.

Love Michelle

Anonymous

I have not as yet, sizing is my difficulty unfornately, but based on your recommendation I may well try – anything to enhance the feeling

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?