Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I know my SO is not a fan of me wearing a bra (yet) around the house and very opposed to breastforms. It is very difficult to find a 48A bra off the shelf in Canada so most of my bras do not fill out without forms. I wore a camisole that has been in my lingerie drawers for months. It feels great against the skin, is not very visible and I can wear it under one of my drab male t-shirts or under one of my en femme safe t-shirts. It is a good addition to my underdressing.

Now I need to find a lot more camisoles in different colors so I can dress more often without objection from SO. I probably could also get away with a chemise under the shirt.

Anonymous

Hi Tina,

I’m with you on this one. A simple addition to your wardrobe. I have a selection of plain satin camis in various colours which come out in cooler months. Or sometimes just as nightwear.

Marti xxx

I love camisoles also. I have lacy ones and some that are shapewear. My wife tolerates them fairly well and they help me feel a little girly. Win win

Catherine

Anonymous
        Lady

I love silk/satin camisoles. Sometimes lace trim is a nuce accent.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Love ’em to bits…. Especially anything with  a nice lacy bodice.

FABRICS! Silk for summer nightwear and special occasions, eg, when I wear something formal, eg “Mother of The Bride” dress or an evening gown

Mostly accompanied by matching silk french knickers and co ordinated colour garter/suspender belt and stockings

Autumn /Spring Elastane/Polyester with again lacy bodice and “full length” down past my waistline

Winter short sleeved thermal camis for warmth, panties and anything up to 60 denier tights for warmth.

Night and “Caty time” have shoestring straps. Daytime male underdressing have wide straps. cos otherwise with no bra and forms they wont stay in place on my shoulders.

Happy (Cami) dressing

Caty.

I love wearing camisoles. I have many camisole and pantie sets and a lot of camisols with matching half slips.  I’ve even scored several camisoles with matching panties and slips.

In my profile I have a picture of one of my camisoles that I have matched up with a skirt and jacket and I wear it as a blouse.  I also have a picture of one of my camisole and slip sets. I just love how feminine they make me look and feel. At times I just don’t even want to put a dress on over it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?