Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I suppose the answer is, “Probably not”. At the age of 70 (just a week away), I am more likely to stay in the closet. However, looking through the photos on the link below, I am amazed at how good some of these ladies look, quite awesomely beautiful some of them.

http://cdmix.tumblr.com/

And, if I had to choose how I would like to look it would be to emulate this gorgeous gurl…..

http://cdmix.tumblr.com/image/155077407276

Anonymous

I can see why you would want to look like her; I would too.  I’m 65 and have just started this journey.  One of the things that I have found helpful was to find a way to think about what I would look like as woman at the age I am now.  Yes, I would like to look much younger, but that is not realistic.  I have started taking much more care of my body, especially my skin.  Being unsure how dedicated I was to this change; I told myself when I started in November that if I lost 10 pounds by the first of the year, I would consider myself as really motivated to pursue this journey.  While it turned out that I decided that I was motivated through other means of realizing what this journey meant to me, I have lost 16 pounds.  When I feel like eating junk food or not exercising, thinking about myself as a more attractive and feminine person and being able to wear some of the beautiful clothes that seem to only be made in smaller sizes has motivated me to pass up the sugar or to push on with the exercise.  For me, having a woman that I could aspire to look like who was closer in age to me has helped me to be more motivated for this journey and for doing the work to make myself more presentable.  My fear for someone who is inspired by someone they could not possibly emulate is that it might become a disincentive to fully exploring the journey.  It was part of the reason that I was hesitant to start sooner; I had always thought that I would be particularly ugly as a woman.  It has only been recently that I’ve gotten past that and am starting to find that there are things I can do that are beneficial as a male or female that can make me more presentable.  To be young and beautiful; who would not want that.  To be old and look the best I can; I can be motivated by that as well.

I hope that you can find a way to enjoy being you as openly as possible.  Good luck.

Oh yes, certainly I would really aspire to a woman my around age but with that photo in particular, an older woman could get away with a dress like that if it were a bit longer, just below the knee perhaps. I posted a photo of my new black dress a few days ago which is longer than that in the photo. Anyway, in my view, to emulate that particular lovely lady would be difficult but with my black dress, I am heading that way and could possibly get to looking similar but will never look her age of course.

I doubt that I will ever be out of the closet but I enjoy dressing and I do like to try and replicate some of the photos I see, even though I have yet to experiment with hair and makeup.

I am going to be 74 in the next two months.

However, when dressed I look at least 10 to 12 years younger.

I have a pretty face with no wrinkles and make a lovely looking woman.

I do like knee length and above the knee length skirts at times. I have a nice pair of legs.

However, I try to dress my age.

I too would like to emulate the women in your pictures.

I make a very passable woman , but when out I try to blend in rather than get too much attention. Though I have been accepted as a woman when out.

Good luck. I hope that you can achieve your goals.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?