• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

In the past few weeks, I have told twice as many people as I have before that. I want to tell a lot more people but know that if I tell the wrong person, everyone will know. At this point in time, everyone knowing is not the right decision.

I have a great urge to tell many more people. Does anyone else feel the momentum of telling a lot more people once you have told a few or a few more?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Tina, being out can be such a relief. For me I am not sure exactly where I am at or where I want to go with all of this. I have already come out to a couple of people at Church and so much want to be out at work. For me the need/desire to dress full time is getting stronger and stronger.
      So far there have been no ‘strong ‘ negative reactions and lot of encouraging or I don’t care reactions. I take that back, the X is angry and now hateful. Often when she does yell at me for CD and making fun of me, but when I laugh and giggle about it just makes her mad.
      For me being Cassie is just right, seems like every step I make toward transitioning is not enough and I want/need? to go one step further.

Sooo coming out to most is where I want/need? to go.

Cassie

Anonymous
        Lady

I really appreciate your comments and can totally relate. I am going through a separation from my wife of over 22 years whoch will eventually end in divorce. It is taking a long time and is very stressful. I am trying to use my crossdressing as a positive in my life. I dress at home to keep balanced and to lower stress. It works very well. The co-worker I recently told has really seen a change in me especially when I talk about clothes, makeup and a future visit tona restaurant full dressed.

The company I work for has a LGBTQ+ initiative and I am considering talking to the head of the program to see if there is a path to dressing at work if I choose.

Anonymous

Yes… I told one of my BFF GGs awhile back and she was cool with it and I want to tell more.   BUT… my friend seems to talk to me less unless I initiate.   However,  she is a mom to 3 boys and a wife to a whiney hubby lol.  So I take nothing personal.  She is there for me.

Sometimes, in the mall or supermarket, I get the crazy urge to get on the PA system….
      LOL – I’d never do it, of course, but what a rush!

Hugs and Kisses to One and All,
      Fredrika Jones

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Yes
      I feel I’m tired of hiding and want to just tell everyone. I had a list of people to tell. The order was basically close family (=kids), family, close friends and so on.

I now done the first part and made it to “and so on” and with that I’m ready to tell everyone I stumble over about Kelly.

/kt

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Sure.  I’m tired of hiding….or more accurately….living a lie.  I’m quickly discovering who my true friends and allies are.  So far no major fallout.  But I expect to lose a few.  Their problem and their loss.  I’ll gladly move on with my life.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Regarding addiction. Many non substance addictions are actually addictions to adrenaline.

A voilent person who can get punchy, often does so to raise their adrenaline levels.

Many sexual addicts are addicted to the adrenaline rush. (Which is more powerful and addictive than heroin.)

Within the crossdressing community, many risky endeavers are taken for the adrenaline rush. (Most of the time on a subconscious level.)

Often risky behavior becomes ‘ho hum.’ It no longer provides that initial blast… so something else takes its place, or the risk factor is stepped up a notch or two. Thus creating adrenaline once again.

Only you are able to answer the root cause if telling people is addictive, and why…

Anonymous

I think there can be an adrelaline rush and an endorphin reward associated with taking the risk of telling someone that you are a cross dresser. That risk and reward cycle can definitely have an addictive quality. For that reason alone it is wise to think twice before sharing any personal information with anyone.

If, after sober reflection, you feel it is worth taking the risk, then fine. At least then you have given yourself the opportunity to weigh out the pluses and minuses.

Anonymous
        Lady

I would agree with being cautious. I really don’t like the feeling of actually telling someone. If the person is accepting, I like what comes next which is the ability to talk openly about it.

I love chatting online with everyone here but it is not the same as talking to someone face to face.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?