Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had my appointment with my medical oncologist today.   (For the record, I was wearing panties and my stepdaughters old jeans – wasn’t brave enough to wear my bra though lol).

Going to be doing four rounds of CAPEOX chemo.  Each round is 3 weeks.  First day of each round I’ll be spending several hours at the infusion center.  Then I get to take a bunch of pills for two weeks.  Then a week off before the next round starts.

So, not looking forward to it exactly, but I’m really looking forward to finally finishing kicking cancer’s ass!  Thank you all my sweet sisters for your messages of support and encouragement, I really appreciate it!

Anonymous

Good luck Erica, kick that ass sweetie all the way. Love your positive attitude Erica, best wishes and love Amanda xx

Anonymous

Erica,

Hugs to you, be brave girl! You can do this!

Kay

As a cancer survivor, my thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this. Best of luck to you. Hugs, Janice

Erica you WILL beat this hon.  Good luck and keep us informed, and don’t get discouraged.

PaulaF

Hi Erica,

Great that you have a positive attitude.  Good luck with the treatments.

Alice

Anonymous

Erica..

I love you are sharing this with us all,thank you…

but what a shameless hussy, wearing panties to your appointment!!!…. that so made me smile.

Huggs , brave girl, you rock!!!

Grace ❤️

Good luck Erica. I know you’ve got this! I have been praying for you since you first made us aware. (as I’m sure so many others have been) Now go kick some ass girlie! (and next time wear the bra. 😉

-Jen

Thanks Erica. I pray the treatment is a complete success, and that you kick this cancer in the ass for good!!!

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖💖

With an attitude like yours Erica, you’ve got that evil thing half beaten already. I’m sending you all my positive vibes sweetheart.

Stay strong and keep that positive attitude. I love that you are still wearing your girl clothes through this difficult time, stay true to yourself. Sending you much love and all my prayers.

Good luck Erica you have this girlfriend as my wife was a survivor her self you got this hands down  so please keep us in your loop and yes next visit wear your bra he he big hugs girlfriend ..

💞💋🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹😘 Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I wish you well on your journey!

Amy

Good luck!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?