Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Had right hemicolectomy on 12/4 and had my follow up appointment today. Didn’t really learn too much. Confirmed what I had already derived for myself from the pathology report I reviewed. My cancer is officially stage 3b and I will need chemo because one of my lymph nodes they took out tested positive for cancer.
      I assumed I would learn the plan today, but it turns out I have to get a referral to a “medical oncologist”. The doc I’ve been seeing up til now who did the surgery is a “surgical oncologist” so I guess this appointment was strictly surgical follow-up and his part is done.
      They said they’d try to schedule an appointment for me ASAP but I don’t really have a time frame yet so it’s back to hurry up and wait mode for now.
      I sure will be glad to eventually get this all behind me… it is already physically and mentally exhausting.  Honestly I’d like nothing more than right now to curl up in a nice long nightgown and take a nap!
      Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Wishing you all the very best in your new journey.

Take time to recover and build up your resilience, you will need it for the next steps.

We are all here to help support you so just jump in and yell at any time.

Huge hugs and positive vibes

Dawn xxx

Anonymous

You hangin there, I had cancer in 2011, treated in 2012. I had a great oncologist that worked magic. I was stag 3b as well with two lump glands involved. I had squacell cardamoms of the tounge. I had radiation and chemo. Please let me now how I may help. Hugs Nancy

Anonymous

Hello Erica

Best wishes honey, thanks for keeping us all in the loop….keep strong and as Dawn says, yell out if you need to talk, the love is here for you…..

Grace xx

We’re all here for you whenever you need us. You can get through this and out the other side. You’ll be in our prayers.

Anonymous

Hi Erica, I know first hand what a battle this is, and I truly wish you well. As many have said we are here for you, praying, and willing you on, with as much support and love as we can send. Good luck sweetie. Much love Amanda xx

Anonymous

Many of us here have fought this monster and won. Be strong Erica, you will win too!

Hugs,

kay

Hi Erica,

Thanks for keeping your sisters updated.  Hope your consultation is soon.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.  Be strong and buy yourself a new holiday nightgown.

hugs,

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?