Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

After i posted my intro it never showed in the topics list. Tried reposting but it just says i’m making a duplicate post. nowhere can i find anything that shows i have posted or the post itself. also don’t see anything saying these posts are moderated. any help?

Anonymous

Last thing first, posts are ‘moderated’ after the fact, meaning that members can post anything but should such posts later be found to be inappropriate, they can be deleted or edited. Moderation will thus not be the source of your problem.

I don’t understand why you can’t post in the Intro forum if you can post elsewhere. I’ve also never before seen a notice about duplicating posts. Many members have done so, thinking their initial post was unsuccessful.

You seem to have plowed new ground. All I can suggest is that you copy the text you want to post and create a new post in the relevant forum.

🙂

Gina Angelo
        Ambassador

Hi, I had the same problem. See my gorum post a couple of entries below yours. unfortunately never got an answer

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Can't post into introductions’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?