• This topic has 21 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by rhonda.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Steph
      Lady

partner has been great , shopping, dressing ect together.
      I just can’t stop thinking of dressing , but I don’t want to get into that situation “ it’s all you think about “

it’s frying my brain lol.

Anonymous

You’ve got the pink fog bad then. Try wearing small items, such as a bra and panties and see if that helps. I’ve seen stories on here where it works for others

Hi Steph

We have all been where you are right now, usually I ask my SO to tell me if its getting too much for her to accept and she always says that my dressing doesn’t bother her at all, and I then just dress as much that I want.

Yes it’s on my mind a lot and like Chloe mentioned try underdressing with panties, bra, pantyhose is the cooler weather. Then try slowly adding more. I’m now wearing woman’s jeans and tops while still presenting as a man.  I do find it helps with the constant urges to dress. I’ll wear a light touch of mascara and eyeshadow with a light slash of perfume also.

Thanks

Ashley.

I agree panties help when you just need to dress under, but a bra does me so much better, even a camisole helps. Sometimes you just want to feel feminine. “it’s hard easy being green” as Kermit says.

Anonymous

I have a little trick you might want to try when you feel you’re obsessing. Allow yourself a set number of thoughts…, whatever works for you…and when you reach that limit, have a mental diversion already prepared. If you keep within your limits, you’ll be fine and get other things done as well!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Steph.

You’re in the PINK FOG.

Its exciting to think about things we want to purchase and wear but unless you’re out presenting female full time then its a bit depressing when we have to wait until we can satisfy that desire.

Try underdressing when you have to go in drab. I underdress every day with panties and usually a bra too and it helps me keep my girly feelings going all day long. I even wear small forms at times too.

Listen to your partner and talk to us. If it sounds like it’s worth listening to, listen to it. If it sounds like it’s worth considering, consider it. If it’s your decision to make, you decide, because you are responsible.
      Kisses,
      Fredrika

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Steph, you do have the pink fog and it is so heavy it is had to see anything else. For many ir comes and goes, maybe you are one of those, or maybe you are similar to me, sometimes it fades to a pink mist.
      Maybe just underdressing can ease the desire to dress. I know for me, I have gone out dressed more and more and dress at home almost all the time —still not enough!!
      . . Cassie

Well….. no, crossdressing isn’t ALL I think about.

But it’s ‘way ahead of whatever’s in 2nd place!

Hi Steph as im with you i think a lot about being Stephanie but at home i can underdress but not away from home wifes rules for where we live cand afford to be outed here but just recently she painted my toe nails and let me keep them painted now going on three weeks such a wonderful thing to look down and see pretty nails he he ..

Stephanie

Stephanie –

My situation is very similar to yours.   It would be nice to be able to underdress and go out of the house but I understand her reluctance to let me do so.  I take advantage of what opportunities present themselves.  We have gone for mani-pedi’s together and I’ve gotten my toenails polished, she actuall helps me pick out the color.  It is a fun time for us getting our nails done, may be something you can do with your wife.

XOXO
        Suzanne

I am like you Steph.  I cannot not stop thinking about dressing.   This is probably because Requal does not get out as often as she would like toooooooooooooo.

Girls,

Yes, this is Aurora B. and I’m on board with conversation. I find myself c thinking about being dressed quite a bit and, further more, fantasizing about dressing as my woman self 24/7. Also other things I won’t mention here giggle.

Its harmless I know. But I do keep my imagination under control. Most of the time!

Love, Aurora B.

I love thinking about dressing all the time, the reality for me is that i dont have the time or the greatest situation to do so. If i could dress and live the way i would like, maybe it wouldn’t always be on my mind, and would become more of my reality. Best of luck sister, stay beautiful and live your dreams.

Anonymous

Same here

Steph –

I can understand your dilemma.

I also think of dressing very often.  I will underdress with panties at home, but like Stehpanie Bass the agreement I have with my wife is that my dressing doesn’t leave the house.  It’s kind of funny in a way that we go for mani-pedi’s and I occasionally get my toenails polished.  She is okay with that, but it is something we only do in winter when I am wearing socks doesn’t happen during sandal season.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Steph, I completely understand. The Pink Fog can be a consuming thing. Sometimes I find myself having to fight it off.

Hugs, Liara

As I am retired and I have an accepting wife who likes seeing me dressed en femme I am able to dress at least four or five days a week.But at the start of this week I had to be out of the house for three days on the run dealing with some important matters outside my cd’ing life.During those three days I told my wife how much I missed dressing as my feminine alter ego.So when I got up this morning I couldn’t wait to put on my blouse,skirt and pantyhose.My wife did my makeup,applying some powder and blue eye shadow.That felt particurlarly equisite today.When I was closeted and in full time employment about twenty plus years ago,I ached to dress up.It’s all I thought about when I went to bed at night.Such was my frustration,I would book the odd day or two off work principly to dress up when my wife was in work.

Hi Suzanne that would be a treat beyond words but no where close to where we live is this possible and when we go to the big city 6 hours away many ladies from around here also go so also a no go hope someday it will happen thanks ..

Stephanie

With something that brings you so much enjoyment, relaxation, comfort, excitement, happiness and fulfilment, it is only natural that you think about it so often.

Every moment I get to myself, I am looking at clothing sites, watching CD/TV themed videos on YouTube, scouring this website and searching for any new entertainment or information/advice related to crossdressing on the internet. If I am on my own in the town centre or retail malls, I am constantly window shopping. Whenever the opportunity arises, I engage in conversation with my Partner  about feminine fashion, her dressing, my crossdressing and transvestism in general. I fall asleep in relaxing thoughts and fantasies every night.

I dress whenever I can, when my Better Half’s son stays with his father. I sit on the sofa with her, calmly watching movies and eating nice food. I know I am calmer during those moments than I ever am dressed as a man. My SO often comments on this.

The next day, I hope the right moment will come again very soon, that night! I look at some of the quick selfie snaps I took. Still overwhelmed by how good I felt wearing those things and, I think, how good I look!

When my Girlfriend and I have moments, sometimes days, of arguments, dressing up doesn’t feel appropriate and I miss it. I know it affects my mood, making the period of conflict worse. I feel frustrated, anxious and on edge. Her response is, “Oh why don’t you just go get dressed?!?”. Even during those bad times, she does understand!

I guess, that with hindsite, that I would live my life differently if I could do it all again. If not transition, I would establish myself as a full transvestite. Living a life of feminine expression and presentation. Avoiding having any kind of partner and devoting my time to the wonderful world of dresses, skirts and blouses and all of the beautiful ways that I could show myself to the world.

However, then I would have never have met the Love of My Life.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by DaVictoria.
      rhonda
      Lady

Hi Steph I’m starting to believe that it’s just a part of 👗ing , being more active might slow it down some , but never solve it completely . Rhonda xoxo

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?