• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, I am so glad to find this forum. I look forward to reading your comments and learning and sharing.

Hugs,

Carla

Hi carla. Welcome to the site. I am Rebecca and i am at the moment a private crossdresser but i am aiming to become more public. Where are you at the moment and where do you want to be.

Love and hugs

Rebecca

Anonymous

Hi Rebecca,

Right now my crossdressing is sort of mixed. I am divorced so have my home mainly to myself except when my daughters are home from college. So when I come home I ditch the ugly man clothes and put on my girly clothes. I wear bras, panties, camisoles and stockings each day at work. I work mainly with females and they are comfortable around me even though I have not officially come out to them. But there is no way to miss my bras especially when I wear some shaper garments and they push my breasts up into the cups. And since I am a B cup to begin with they do show. And my preference in bras are underwire and they push my girls up.

I am comfortable shopping for women’s garments and trying them on. I wear women’s flats quite frequently and if I have pants on I have stocking on without any type of socks covering them. I also shave my legs (actually use an epilator) and wear shorts (usually women’s) when it is summer. I have no hair on my arms either. I keep my nails done and usually have a clear top coat at all times. Sometimes I do light pink on weekends.

My favorite clothes are tops and skirts. I own a few kilts both women’s and men’s styles and wear them quite frequently when going out. No one seems to care and I actually get some good comments from the females on my legs and always get asked “what do you have underneath” LOL.

I’m now on a medication that is reducing my testosterone levels and that is slowly changing my curves and enlarging my breasts. I don’t describe myself as transgender though. I was put on the meds due to a prostrate issue and the side effects are the changes. I didn’t tell my doctor that I am happy with the changes.

Sorry for such a long message,

Lot’s of kisses your way,

Carla

A brilliant message and such a omeasure to read. I cant wait to get home and take off horrible male clothes. I always wear panties and sometimes a bra. I love to put on lovely flowing dresses and lacy bra with my forms l. I do like to oaint my nails but i cannot have any one at work as i work in a hospital. I to work in a female dominated enviroment and its tough being the only male so a crissdressing male will be harder. I find it so hard not to join in the female comversations at work abiut fasion and make up.

Bug love and hugs to you

Xx

Anonymous

I also work in a hospital. The girls I work around treat me just like I am a girl. They include me in anything they discuss even very personal things. One brought me a skirt that was too large for her because I discussed how comfortable it is to wear skirts at home and commented on the skirt she gave me how nice it was. We have great relationships because from day one I treated them just like I would like to be treated, like a lady.

At Halloween we get to dress up and I always choose a skirt, blouse, bra, panties, heels and stockings…from my own closet. The first time I wore that they did ask if someone put on my makeup and I said no I did it…with the follow up, I have 2 daughters.

Be sweet

Carla

I wish the girls at my place would di that. I would live to put a dress on for work and some tights. Xx

welcome Carla Jones and this is a wonderful site. we all understand and love to read and hear about our journey,  i love everything about dressing up. love to look pretty just like a real female{ woman} my wife knows of my desire to dress up, i have more female clothing then male clothing. she lets me dress up when kids are gone but will not see me even thou i know she sneaks to see what i am wearing. she can smell my perfume when i put it on so she knows i am dressed up. i buy my own make up, clothing, perfume, jewelry, nylons, bras, panties, and even pads. wish i could come out and show my feminine side and show every one what a different person i am. But any ways welcome to CDH

Anonymous

Hi Carla and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?