- This topic has 32 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- November 27, 2021 at 2:15 pm #581552AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Are cdh years like dog years,??…I have been here for over one year in two accounts…but because im here daily……it seems so much longer….
Yes…it’s a Scarlett avalanche…I’m like London buses…nothing, then three come at once.
I’m watching Carly Simon…in concert on the Queen Mary 2…on sky arts….I’m so laid back, I’m horizontal…my god, she’s so good!!!…..
.to the point Gracie !!!!..ok my precious, give me a minute!!!
I was thinking about my time on CDH…I lasted a few months here, until depression drove me to literally explode…….and close my account…my heart breaks thinking back to those dark days….and I’m not prepared to go further….but I was ….shall we say, close to oblivion.
I came back, you took me back into your hearts….it’s hard to say how vital this site was for me at that time…a virtual world is something you cannot grasp….but it grabs you back if you let it!!! …there’s a few in here who saved a girl in distress…you know who you are and I won’t embarrass you by naming names
……Amanda Burton and Stephanie plumb…..oooops…damn, damn, damn…okay, if you hate me, then blame them!!!
but also, you girls in cdh grasped me too…you took me in, so much love, so much support….from a list of names I have never known…but ” souls ” willing to love me!!…it’s extraordinary how it works….but it’s changed me…I am now so willing to give all I have and all I know…to other ” lost ” souls…looking for exactly the same…help, home and a safe haven….because at this moment, we are outcasts because we want to wear panties??? and we so need a group hugg….and a kind word….and I have learned that this is the place to be…..because everything we need is here, just ask….
Sermon over…love you all, grace xx
- November 28, 2021 at 4:30 pm #582138Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 59Replies: 1024Has thanked: 2401 timesBeen thanked: 4698 times
Grace, you have been the light hearted break we all need from time to time. I sometimes am thinking so much about the serious side of our dressing, guess it is not really that serious IT IS FUN. Taking a break to read your posts brings a different smile.
. . .Cassie
- November 29, 2021 at 12:03 am #582279
- November 28, 2021 at 2:20 pm #581998Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1157Has thanked: 4371 timesBeen thanked: 5177 times
- November 28, 2021 at 2:45 pm #582007
- November 28, 2021 at 12:18 pm #581964AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi Grace love your words,
Sometimes it’s all we can do is listen when people need to talk, and sometimes it’s all that people want is someone to listen to them,
I’ve not been in the same predicament as you I’ve never been as depressed as you so i can’t comment on it, I’ve had to live with a person who has had 3 breakdown’s and I’ve seen the devidations it can cause,
We all love you on here Grace you are part of our lives now , I’m looking forward to next Saturday smile,
Huggs Roz X
- November 28, 2021 at 11:40 am #581956Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1514Has thanked: 9860 timesBeen thanked: 7416 times
Grace you can’t leave us… ever… losing Donna AND you would cast a gloom over this place that would be so sad. We are really a small group of sisters who have found this sanctuary… the few, not understood, unsure, and even fearful at times to be ourselves. Your presence, success, and entertaining posts inspire us to be more than we realize we can be…. thank you dear. Women need support groups and we do too.
- November 28, 2021 at 11:32 am #581955Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1075Has thanked: 23762 timesBeen thanked: 3824 times
I have looked forward to seeing your posts here since the first week I joined. You, and all the girls here have helped me feel much better about the feelings I have been going through for the last couple years now.
I hope to see you here for a great long time!
- November 28, 2021 at 2:49 pm #582009
- November 28, 2021 at 10:50 am #581950KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 738Has thanked: 3361 timesBeen thanked: 3639 times
Good Morning Grace,
I still remember quite clearly when you left CDH; the feeling of sadness that we were not able to help you. And I also remember my happiness when you returned and the hope that in fact we are supportive of one another. There are over 30,000 members of CDH and everyone has a different level of involvement. Some of us are on here several times per day and others only once or twice a month. Some contribute to the forums, others are here for the chat room, or the group pages. There certainly is a solid core of members who share thoughts on the forum pages.
Anyway, “nobody does it better” than You Grace and “you’re so vain” doesn’t fit at all – but what the heck does “clouds in my coffee” mean? whipped cream?
Thank You Grace, I so look forward to your rants, suggestions, philosophical views and so on. Lots of love, Hugs, Krista.
- November 28, 2021 at 2:52 pm #582010
- November 28, 2021 at 9:52 am #581917Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 195Has thanked: 1065 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
- November 28, 2021 at 2:55 pm #582013
- November 28, 2021 at 5:56 am #581858Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1375Has thanked: 19862 timesBeen thanked: 5677 times
We’ll always be here for you. And if you try to leave again I’ll cyber stalk you just like last time! Lol!!!!!!?
We all need each other here for a variety of reasons, each as different as we all are. But all for the reasons we all have in common.
You’re a big contributor to the group, and we all love you.
- November 28, 2021 at 3:26 am #581801Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1451Has thanked: 20372 timesBeen thanked: 6877 times
Grace, there are so many girls, with you at the top of the list, who helped save my life, and encouraged me to become me, CDH is a debt that can never be repaid, yet I try in my own little way,
Love you all, girls, and yes, this is my home
- November 28, 2021 at 3:05 am #581799
- November 28, 2021 at 2:40 am #581794Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6407 times
We love you too,Grace.
I do ask that you sew a tag with your name and the E Addy for CDH in your panties in case you wonder off again. Sew it there as I know you would never be out without your knickers.
- November 27, 2021 at 5:22 pm #581666
- November 27, 2021 at 5:02 pm #581650AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
You rock sister,and your never walk the corridors of darkness alone again. There is a lot of love and support given by so many including you that means so much to those who have hit the wall of life for a number of reasons. Long may that continue,
Lol Amanda xx
- November 27, 2021 at 4:47 pm #581648Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1514Has thanked: 9860 timesBeen thanked: 7416 times
Yep… this site is invaluable and cannot be calculated as to how many lonely, isolated girls that have been helped and even saved by being able to come here safely, read about experiences and meet other girls just like them…. and its free! Its wonderful girls like you that make it entertaining and special.
- November 27, 2021 at 4:00 pm #581623AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Grace… I just want to know if you were Captain Kirk….Can I be Uhura??? And you are so right.. Haven’t been here long but “Every thing we need sure seems to be Here”… Thank You Grace and Everybody Here…
- November 27, 2021 at 4:12 pm #581627
- November 27, 2021 at 3:53 pm #581618AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 27, 2021 at 3:15 pm #581584Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 95Replies: 5405Has thanked: 7470 timesBeen thanked: 13914 times
- November 27, 2021 at 3:23 pm #581595
- November 27, 2021 at 3:06 pm #581577SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 667Has thanked: 16894 timesBeen thanked: 2758 times
We Love you too Grace !
For the short time I have been here it has changed me more than I could have imagined :
Now , I buy more things for Sylvia in male mode , than I ever did.
Now , I turn my computer on every day after work , ONLY to see what is happening to my girlfiends on CDH.
Now , I know that the issues and problems I have about my Gender , are common ground in our community.
Now , I have come to the realisation that my Crossdressing is ESSENTIAL to become whole as a
Now , I know , I have come Home , at last…..
- November 27, 2021 at 2:54 pm #581572Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 590Has thanked: 7465 timesBeen thanked: 3210 times
CDH is our harbor, our rock, our home. We live here in peace, love and acceptance. I am so thankful for this haven. It can be a witches haven but they are all Glenda, the good witch of the North, not the wicked witch of the West. We are all on the Yellow Brick Road going to the Emerald City. It is so wonderful to have such great company.
Come to think of it, cross dressing has been equated to witchcraft. Hmm…. where’s my spell book? I need to change an ex into a toad and an ugly peasant into a beautiful princess. Hehe, cackle, screech!
Enjoy your weekend my lovelies!
- November 27, 2021 at 2:57 pm #581573AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 27, 2021 at 3:36 pm #581607Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 590Has thanked: 7465 timesBeen thanked: 3210 times
I once had a girlfriend that was a genuine Wicca witch priestess. There were always an inordinate amount of toads in her back yard and garden. Even though our breakup was unpleasant she must still have good feelings for me as I’m still here and not a toad.
- November 27, 2021 at 2:19 pm #581554
- November 27, 2021 at 3:02 pm #581575AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.