• This topic has 32 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Are cdh years like dog years,??…I have been here for over one year in two accounts…but because im here daily……it seems so much longer….

Yes…it’s a Scarlett avalanche…I’m like London buses…nothing, then three come at once.

I’m watching Carly Simon…in concert on the Queen Mary 2…on sky arts….I’m so laid back, I’m horizontal…my god, she’s so good!!!…..

.to the point Gracie !!!!..ok my precious, give me a minute!!!

I was thinking about my time on CDH…I lasted a few months here, until depression drove me to literally explode…….and close my account…my heart breaks thinking back to those dark days….and I’m not prepared to go further….but I was ….shall we say, close to oblivion.

I came back, you took me back into your hearts….it’s hard to say how vital this site was for me at that time…a virtual world is something you cannot grasp….but it grabs you back if you let it!!! …there’s a few in here who saved a girl in distress…you know who you are and I won’t embarrass you by naming names

……Amanda Burton and Stephanie plumb…..oooops…damn, damn, damn…okay, if you hate me, then blame them!!!

but also, you girls in cdh grasped me too…you took me in, so much love, so much support….from a list of names I have never known…but ” souls ” willing to love me!!…it’s extraordinary how it works….but it’s changed me…I am now so willing to give all I have and all I know…to other ” lost ” souls…looking for exactly the same…help, home and a safe haven….because at this moment, we are outcasts because we want to wear panties??? and we so need a group hugg….and a kind word….and I have learned that this is the place to be…..because everything we need is here, just ask….

Sermon over…love you all, grace xx

Anonymous

Hugs To you Grace

And to all of you

Love Emily XX

CDH is our harbor, our rock, our home. We live here in peace, love and acceptance. I am so thankful for this haven. It can be a witches haven but they are all Glenda, the good witch of the North, not the wicked witch of the West. We are all on the Yellow Brick Road going to the Emerald City. It is so wonderful to have such great company.

Come to think of it, cross dressing has been equated to witchcraft. Hmm…. where’s my spell book? I need to change an ex into a toad and an ugly peasant into a beautiful princess. Hehe, cackle, screech!

Enjoy your weekend my lovelies!

😈

Beth

Anonymous

Beth darling…if I could turn people into toads….oh enough said…huggs, grace c

I once had a girlfriend that was a genuine Wicca witch priestess. There were always an inordinate amount of toads in her back yard and garden. Even though our breakup was unpleasant she must still have good feelings for me as I’m still here and not a toad.

Rivet 

🐸

Beth

Anonymous

beth…so glad you were not a toad….their inability to cross a road is worrying!!!!

Anonymous

Oh lol was good at that game could be frogger for high scores. lol

Sylvia
      Lady

We Love you too Grace !

For the short time I have been here it has changed me more than I could have imagined :

Now , I buy more things for Sylvia in male mode , than I ever did.
      Now , I turn my computer on every day after work , ONLY to see what is happening to my girlfiends on CDH.
      Now , I know that the issues and problems I have about my Gender , are common ground in our community.
      Now , I have come to the realisation that my Crossdressing is ESSENTIAL to become whole as a
      Androgynous person.
      Now , I know , I have come Home , at last…..

Love Sylvia.

Hi Grace,

Congrats on your year of service!  You are SPECIAL!

Alice

Anonymous

Alice….

Thanks..

If I was Captain Kirk…..you would be my Spock….always so logical.xx

Anonymous

Hugs Grace and happy one year of dedicated service to help us sisters hope you do another year too.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Grace… I just want to know if you were Captain Kirk….Can I be Uhura??? And you are so right.. Haven’t been here long but “Every thing we need sure seems to be Here”…  Thank You Grace and Everybody Here…

Anonymous

Jill..I would sooner be janeway….but you can be uhura..anyday xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Grace.

Yep… this site is invaluable and cannot be calculated as to how many lonely, isolated girls that have been helped and even saved by being able to come here safely, read about experiences and meet other girls just like them…. and its free! Its wonderful girls like you that make it entertaining and special.

Anonymous

You rock sister,and your never walk the corridors of darkness alone again. There is a lot of love and support given by so many including you that means so much to those who have hit the wall of life for a number of reasons. Long may that continue,

Lol Amanda xx

Trisha
      Duchess

❤️ ☝️

Trisha

We love you too,Grace.

I do ask that you sew a tag with your name and the E Addy for CDH in your panties in case you wonder off again.  Sew it there as I know you would never be out without your knickers.

PaulaF

Anonymous

💋💋💋’s Katie

Grace, there are so many girls, with you at the top of the list, who helped save my life, and encouraged me to become me, CDH is a debt that can never be repaid, yet I try in my own little way,
      Love you all, girls, and yes, this is my home
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

We’ll always be here for you. And if you try to leave again I’ll cyber stalk you just like last time! Lol!!!!!!?

We all need each other here for a variety of reasons, each as different as we all are. But all for the reasons we all have in common.

You’re a big contributor to the group, and we all love you.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Only been here awhile but couldn’t have asked for a nicer set of sisters to share my journey with and Grace you have pulled me back from the edge several times…..love you all….Katie 💋💋💋

Anonymous

Katie…I’m glad you are sharing your journey with us all….xx

Krista
      Duchess

Good Morning Grace,

I still remember quite clearly when you left CDH; the feeling of sadness that we were not able to help you.  And I also remember my happiness when you returned and the hope that in fact we are supportive of one another. There are over 30,000 members of CDH and everyone has a different level of involvement.  Some of us are on here several times per day and others only once or twice a month. Some contribute to the forums, others are here for the chat room, or the group pages.  There certainly is a solid core of members who share thoughts on the forum pages.

Anyway, “nobody does it better” than You Grace and  “you’re so vain” doesn’t fit at all – but what the heck does “clouds in my coffee” mean?   whipped cream?

Thank You Grace, I so look forward to your rants, suggestions, philosophical views and so on.  Lots of love, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Oh Krista….what a great reply….I love it !!!     xxx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Grace,

I have looked forward to seeing your posts here since the first week I joined. You, and all the girls here have helped me feel much better about the feelings I have been going through for the last couple years now.
      I hope to see you here for a great long time!

💕Lara

Anonymous

Lara…I’m so glad you are enjoying it here…and getting the support…x

Anonymous
      Lady

Grace you can’t leave us… ever… losing Donna AND you would cast a gloom over this place that would be so sad. We are really a small group of sisters who have found this sanctuary… the few, not understood, unsure, and even fearful at times to be ourselves. Your presence, success, and entertaining posts inspire us to be more than we realize we can be…. thank you dear. Women need support groups and we do too.

Anonymous

Hi Grace love your words,

Sometimes it’s all we can do is listen when people need to talk, and sometimes it’s all that people want is someone to listen to them,

I’ve not been in the same predicament as you I’ve never been as depressed as you so i can’t comment on it, I’ve had to live with a person who has had 3 breakdown’s and I’ve seen the devidations it can cause,

We all love you on here Grace you are part of our lives now , I’m looking forward to next Saturday smile,

Huggs Roz X

Angela Booth
      Hostess

We love you, your posts and threads. You are like a box of chocolates – You never know what you’re gonna get….

Anonymous

Thank you Angela….sometimes even I don’t know what you are going to get…haha xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Grace, you have been the light hearted break we all need from time to time. I sometimes am thinking so much about the serious side of our dressing, guess it is not really that serious IT IS FUN. Taking a break to read your posts brings a different smile.

. . .Cassie

Anonymous

Cassie….you raise good points.

Of course we are all here to support and advise…if we can.

but a smile takes seconds, and stress relief is important too….

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Bobbiesue…I just love your input here…it’s about time someone said so…or have I missed that???…then I apologise

..you give such a lot, huggs,

grace xx

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?