- May 11, 2021 at 10:54 pm #491087Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 88Replies: 855Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2973 times
Good afternoon from “oz” ladies.
I am member of a lovely little e,mail group and “one of us” put this up on e,mail today about a CD in the US who needs to carry a large purse
I’ve become accustomed to carrying a roomy purse which holds my makeup, cell phone, combs and brushes, lipstick and compact, pens, spot remover pads, a spare pair of pantyhose, business cards, Ibuprofen, magnifier, Q-tips, coins, & currency, flashlight, sunglasses, mints, clear nail polish to stop pantyhose runs, tissues, reading glasses, and wait for it…. the most essential of all items for the well-prepared lady…. a .38 calibre pistol with spare magazine.
Now in many parts of the world the gun in the purse would be an offence, aka a “concealed weapon”.
I could not help meself..
So I went back and suggested that surely this would depend on how well she was “tucked”.
Drum roll….”Boom Tish”
- May 13, 2021 at 2:11 am #491549Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 88Replies: 855Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2973 times
With the exception of a few “non Americans”, as the saying goes, “this conversation has deteriorated” from an attempt at humour, to a discussion about various types of guns and where to hide them.
Anyone anywhere else in the world is entitled to their opinion on all sorts of subjects. But as a “gun hating Aussie”, enough is enough ladies.
This site is about the pleasures of crossdressing, NOT about how many lethal weapons you own and where you carry them.
- May 12, 2021 at 8:21 pm #491513Chelly KrossLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 142Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
I have my conceal carry permit and I carry a 40cal all the tine. In my waist band or in my concel carry purse i bought from Bass pro shop. It has a nice secluded pouch on the end of the purse that cannot be felt from the inside of the purse. Easily concealable and easily accessible.
- May 12, 2021 at 5:19 pm #491487
- May 12, 2021 at 4:41 pm #491479
- May 12, 2021 at 4:29 pm #491471Paula1LadyRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 9Replies: 581Has thanked: 691 timesBeen thanked: 1410 times
- May 12, 2021 at 4:52 pm #491480AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Here in the 🇬🇧 UK we have strict laws on guns 🔫 which is a good thing as our police don’t have them too, well only tactical firearms units which most city’s have and airport police. Most criminals from my limited knowledge on this subject use knives or anything that comes to hand? A brick or a stick. I think only one person per day is gunned down in the 🇬🇧 UK. I was always told guns don’t kill its the fool behind it that kills, dont get me wrong the UK can be a very violent place as thesedays people seem to resolve everything with a knife. Back in my day you would fight with fists and if the person went down you would wait until they got up or if they didn’t that meant you won the fight, but sadly today people kick and punch people when they are on the ground and we have had a spate of ‘one punch killers” where people have died after being punched once. Violence doesn’t solve anything as a great person said once ‘ a eye for a eye attitude will make the world blind and its has sadly
- May 12, 2021 at 4:08 pm #491460
- May 12, 2021 at 3:31 pm #491438Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 88Replies: 855Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2973 times
And this poor old Aussie, (with happily.. some of the strictest gun control laws in the world), was trying to be funny…
Now its turned into a (mostly) serious thread about discussing various attributes of various handguns and how to conceal them.
Guess if you “have to you have to”, but hey I’ve not fired a gun since I stopped trying to shooting rabbits with a 22 rifle in my early 20’s.
And its “gun”na stay that way
- May 12, 2021 at 11:59 am #491338Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
- May 12, 2021 at 5:26 pm #491491
- May 12, 2021 at 7:57 am #491257Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 1029Has thanked: 304 timesBeen thanked: 3461 times
- May 12, 2021 at 8:17 pm #491512Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
Personally if I were hanging out with someone and found out they were carrying a gun I would be very uncomfortable and would probably stop being around them.
If they are legally carrying you have nothing to worry about. Here in the USA you don’t conceal carry without a permit, at least in most states. To get a permit you need a clean police record.
The guys you need to worry about are the ones that are carrying illegally and you can not protect yourself from them, unless you carry too, or avoid them.
People act like guns are so dangerous. Guns rarely kill, the person holding it does the work. You need to be concerned about the person, not the gun.
A bad person, if he decides to create some violence will do it with or without a gun. Like in France a couple years back, ram a truck into a crowd. I guess trucks are bad too.
- May 12, 2021 at 7:27 am #491245Tabitha TeeLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 310Has thanked: 1471 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
Bless you girls and I truly pray you never need those weapons, and I sincerely hope they serve you well if you do. This world is dangerous.
I prefer a .45, myself.
- May 12, 2021 at 7:05 am #491237Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 1040Has thanked: 14557 timesBeen thanked: 3904 times
- May 12, 2021 at 5:49 am #491199Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
Purse? That would require a rather large tote bag! My favorite purse is brown leather, and has a special concealed-carry pocket on one side. It holds a Walther PPK, and is quite legal – except for a sign posted at most mall entrances which expressly prohibit me from coming inside while carrying, even with a concealed-carry license.
- May 12, 2021 at 5:44 am #491193Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 81Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 446 times
They make purses with built in holster pockets. They usually have a zippered end that you can slide your hand in should you sense danger. You can then fire through the purse if need be.
This prevents you from brandishing a weapon when your fear turns out to be a false alarm.
I personally carry a .380 Sig Sauer most of the time. I figure better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.
- May 12, 2021 at 5:52 am #491201Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
The Sig is a fine firearm; I bought my elder daughter one for Christmas two years ago…and it’s pink. She’s a better shot than I am.
And I got my purse from Gun Totin’ Mamas, in a design made for medium-size pistols.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Bettylou Cox.
- May 12, 2021 at 5:41 am #491192
- May 12, 2021 at 5:18 am #491185Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1260Has thanked: 5712 timesBeen thanked: 6452 times
Hi Caty. Have to echo Marti with the ‘AND another magazine’?! Okay, maybe a speedloader if it’s a revolver but a dozen or so rounds in a semi auto should be enough to get you thru a trip to the mall! 😮
Up in Canada sadly only the criminals generally are allowed to carry pistols. I do keep a lovely Gerber folding blade in my purse though. Started carrying that after my first negative encounter. Girls gotta play it safe!
- May 12, 2021 at 5:53 am #491203Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 267Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 823 times
Some of the smaller carry guns might only have 5-7 rounds, which should be plenty, but an extra mag would be the equivalent of the speedloader with the revolver. Do they allow pepper spray in Canada? Seems to me that might be a better (less lethal) option than a gun or knife for attackers. Full disclosure: I have a CPL, but seldom carry.
- May 12, 2021 at 6:13 am #491211Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1260Has thanked: 5712 timesBeen thanked: 6452 times
Hey Jamie, didnt think anyone purchased small capacity pistols anymore what with all the compact hi capacity offerings there are now. Overall it’s not really all that bad here with gunplay, at least here in Hamilton. Maybe pepper spray, a small knife, and maybe a couple of flash bangs in the garter belt would be enough. 🤔🙂
- May 12, 2021 at 9:41 am #491283
- May 12, 2021 at 5:08 am #491179GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11452 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
- May 12, 2021 at 5:15 am #491184AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 67Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 347 times
- May 12, 2021 at 6:02 am #491206GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11452 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
😄👍 Awesome scene…
Are you a Robocop fan Kate ?
- May 12, 2021 at 6:03 am #491207AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 67Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 347 times
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 12, 2021 at 5:01 am #491176Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 206Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
- May 12, 2021 at 4:53 am #491173
- May 12, 2021 at 3:29 am #491144MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
- May 12, 2021 at 12:06 am #491101Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
Great story Caty….
My 38’s are totally legal, some girls here even carry 44’s……
Although in England we can’t carry guns!!!…..🤣🤣🤣
- May 12, 2021 at 8:32 pm #491516DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 13, 2021 at 12:04 am #491541
- May 12, 2021 at 5:48 am #491198LadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 267Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 823 times
- May 12, 2021 at 5:04 am #491178LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11452 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
- May 12, 2021 at 7:37 am #491250
- May 11, 2021 at 11:40 pm #491089
- The topic ‘“Carrying a concealed weapon”’ is closed to new replies.