Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Good afternoon from “oz” ladies.

I am member of a lovely little e,mail group and “one of us” put this up on e,mail today about a CD in the US who needs to carry a large purse

I’ve become accustomed to carrying a roomy purse which holds my makeup, cell phone, combs and brushes, lipstick and compact, pens, spot remover pads, a spare pair of pantyhose, business cards, Ibuprofen, magnifier, Q-tips, coins, & currency, flashlight, sunglasses, mints, clear nail polish to stop pantyhose runs, tissues, reading glasses, and wait for it…. the most essential of all items for the well-prepared lady…. a .38 calibre pistol with spare magazine. 

Now in many parts of the world the gun in the purse would be an offence, aka a “concealed weapon”.

I could not help meself..

So I went back and suggested that surely this would depend on how well she was “tucked”.

Drum roll….”Boom Tish”

Caty.

😂😂😂…… boom boom!!!
      Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Great story Caty….

My 38’s are totally legal, some girls here even carry 44’s……

Although in England we can’t carry guns!!!…..🤣🤣🤣

Grace ❤️❤️

🤣🤣Again, you crack me up Grace!🤗💋

Anonymous

Thanks Jamie…like your profile pic x

Anonymous

Been giving me this thought Grace so had to watch the re run of austin powers with the fembots when machines guns come out of their breasts. lol So gave a Idea maybe can invent a bra to do this. LOL

Anonymous

Donna….

how about Bra- zooka’s….

Anonymous

AND a spare magazine?!?

Is she planning to start a war?

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Good to stay holstered…unless you’re somewhere that “open carry” is acceptable ;).

I have a permit but seldom carry. There is always one in my vehicle though. My wife carries most of the time.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Caty.  Have to echo Marti with the ‘AND another magazine’?!  Okay, maybe a speedloader if it’s a revolver but a dozen or so rounds in a semi auto should be enough to get you thru a trip to the mall! 😮

Up in Canada sadly only the criminals generally are allowed to carry pistols.  I do keep a lovely Gerber folding blade in my purse though.  Started carrying that after my first negative encounter.  Girls gotta play it safe!

Stevie

Hi Stevie!
        Some of the smaller carry guns might only have 5-7 rounds, which should be plenty, but an extra mag would be the equivalent of the speedloader with the revolver. Do they allow pepper spray in Canada? Seems to me that might be a better (less lethal) option than a gun or knife for attackers. Full disclosure: I have a CPL, but seldom carry.

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Hey Jamie, didnt think anyone purchased small capacity pistols anymore what with all the compact hi capacity offerings there are now.  Overall it’s not really all that bad here with gunplay, at least here in Hamilton.   Maybe pepper spray, a small knife, and maybe a couple of flash bangs in the garter belt would be enough. 🤔🙂

Paula
      Lady

I carry in a thigh holster. When I wear dresses it’s perfect.

They make purses with built in holster pockets. They usually have a zippered end that you can slide your hand in should you sense danger. You can then fire through the purse if need be.

This prevents you from brandishing a weapon when your fear turns out to be a false alarm.

I personally carry a .380 Sig Sauer most of the time. I figure better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

Anonymous

The Sig is a fine firearm; I bought my elder daughter one for Christmas two years ago…and it’s pink. She’s a better shot than I am.
        And I got my purse from Gun Totin’ Mamas, in a design made for medium-size pistols.

Anonymous

Purse? That would require a rather large tote bag! My favorite purse is brown leather, and has a special concealed-carry pocket on one side. It holds a Walther PPK, and is quite legal – except for a sign posted at most mall entrances which expressly prohibit me from coming inside while carrying, even with a concealed-carry license.

I haven’t carried in years, and no longer see a point to it. But then, I don’t live in Oakland anymore, either!

Bridgette

Bless you girls and I truly pray you never need those weapons, and I sincerely hope they serve you well if you do. This world is dangerous.

I prefer a .45, myself.

I saw this a few years ago, hope it doesn’t get me in trouble..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xsVKJxYlYI

I heard about them been thinking about getting one

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

And this poor old Aussie, (with happily.. some of the strictest gun control laws in the world), was trying to be funny…

Now its turned into a (mostly) serious thread about discussing various attributes of various handguns and how to conceal them.

Guess if you “have to you have to”, but hey I’ve not fired a gun since I stopped trying to shooting rabbits with a 22 rifle in my early 20’s.

And its “gun”na stay that way

Caty

Anonymous

my carry is a 380 only 11 oz

What a funny topic from you Caty being in Australia where I had to hand in all my guns in the 90s

Anonymous

Here in the 🇬🇧 UK we have strict laws on guns 🔫 which is a good thing as our police don’t have them too, well only tactical firearms units which most city’s have and airport police. Most criminals from my limited knowledge on this subject use knives or anything that comes to hand? A brick or a stick. I think only one person per day is gunned down in the 🇬🇧 UK. I was always told guns don’t kill its the fool behind it that kills, dont get me wrong the UK can be a very violent place as thesedays people seem to resolve everything with a knife. Back in my day you would fight with fists and if the person went down you would wait until they got up or if they didn’t that meant you won the fight, but sadly today people kick and punch people when they are on the ground and we have had a spate of ‘one punch killers” where people have died after being punched once. Violence doesn’t solve anything as a great person said once ‘ a eye for a eye attitude will make the world blind and its has sadly

Anonymous

This girl carry a Shield 9mm  In the my truck carry a mag 45

Anonymous

I dont go anywhere, girl or guy mode, without my trustly Springfield XD 9mm 😉

Anonymous

I have my conceal carry permit and I carry a 40cal all the tine. In my waist band or in my concel carry purse i bought from Bass pro shop. It has a nice secluded pouch on the end of the purse that cannot be felt from the inside of the purse. Easily concealable and easily accessible.

Chelly

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

With the exception of a few “non Americans”, as the saying goes, “this conversation has deteriorated” from an attempt at humour, to a discussion about various types of guns and where to hide them.

Anyone anywhere else in the world is entitled to their opinion on all sorts of subjects. But as a “gun hating Aussie”, enough is enough ladies.

This site is about the pleasures of crossdressing, NOT about how many lethal weapons you own and where you carry them.

G’nite

Caty

Anonymous

Tigers are playing, to-night! I never miss a game…:)

Anonymous

Absolutely!

Anonymous

😂💓😂

Pumped
      Lady

[postquote quote=491257]

If they are legally carrying you have nothing to worry about. Here in the USA you don’t conceal carry without a permit, at least in most states. To get a permit you need a clean police record.
      The guys you need to worry about are the ones that are carrying illegally and you can not protect yourself from them, unless you carry too, or avoid them.

People act like guns are so dangerous. Guns rarely kill, the person holding it does the work. You need to be concerned about the person, not the gun.
      A bad person, if he decides to create some violence will do it with or without a gun. Like in France a couple years back, ram a truck into a crowd. I guess trucks are bad too.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The topic ‘“Carrying a concealed weapon”’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?