• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

A couple months back I got this idea in my head. I was wondering if I could be hired at Torrid. After applying, waiting weeks, checking again at the store a couple of times, I finally go hired. I had my first day on the clock today.
      I spent most of the time was spent in the back room doing on-line training. Was not able to spend much time at all dealing with customers.

My next day is Sunday. I am sooooo excited.

. . Cassie

That’s great, Cassie. I love Torrid! The nearest shop to me is in Spokane Valley but that’s not really that near so I shop online. I hope you enjoy your job and have lots of success!

Hugs & kisses,

W.

Congratulations Cassie on being hired.  Good luck training.

Alice

Congrat’s Cassie!

Good luck in the new job! Hope it’s everything you want it to be!

R.

Congrats Cassie so happy for you have fun girlfriend..

Stephanie

Congrats Cassie,way to go.That would be fun and to think of all the people you will interact with and maybe some of the lives you will change for the better.WOW

Wow Cassie, that’s so great!! You will be a hit, trust me on that! I have had amazing experiences with women when they found out I was a trans woman, not a single negative reaction at all.

Big hugs girl, way to go!

Ms. Lauren M

Congrats Cassie. I love Torrid they have treated me awesome and they were very accepting.

Enjoy the position.

Susan

We’re getting the inside scoop! Agent C, enjoy your assignment. Report in when you have intel to share!

Cassie –

Congratulations and good luck

XOXO

Suzanne

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I know you mentioned it before and have gone for it and now got the job. So super to hear that and I hope it goes well for you.

Anonymous
      Lady

Congrats Cassie on your new job. I know you’re excited looking forward to all the people you will meet and help feel at ease. I have a Torrid store near me and have been trying to find the courage to go in and introduce myself as a CD hoping the help will actually help me pick out clothes that suit me. If I knew you were there I wouldn’t hesitate. Don’t forget to share your experiences with us. I imagine you even get an employee discount… yea!

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Thanks Michelle. I am hoping I will very soon feel more at ease, I have some fear of putting myself out there. Fear of being outed????

. Cassie

J J
      Lady

Congratulations on the new job, I hope you enjoy it. Are you working en femme?

Torrid seems like a great shop for us, but I have only browsed there a couple of times as they don’t cater to my skinny size.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

JJ, you might find some of Torrid tops better fitting. Since they cater to larger size ladies some of their clothes tend to fit us better in the shoulders. I am not a large person myself and find the 00 and 0 size at Torrid fit me very well. AND if you are looking at shoes, most Torrid shoes are wide which fit many of us much better than ‘normal’ women’s shoes.

. Cassie

Anonymous

Congratulations Cassie!!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Nice job Cassie! Good Luck.

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=693072]
      Great, thanks for the tip. I will stop by a store next time I am near one.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?