Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Which do you prefer? Pretty much the only time I’d be wearing them is around the house while working and lounging, and maybe if I started walking around the neighborhood in the cooler months.

I am not a fan of leggings for hanging around the house, I prefer ladies sweats

Anonymous

I have 2 pair of causal and 1 pair of athletic. I prefer the casual for around the house. The athletic pair is great for walking or bike riding. I also have a pair of jeggings that look like blue jeans.

I love athletic leggings! The tight spandex feel is supportive and exhilarating. I’ve been wearing them mostly while exercising when walking outdoors in the wee hours of the morning. They pass for men’s compression leggings so no one gives me a second look…at least that I know of. 😉 Not sure yoga pants would be as stealth and be a giveaway And since I’ve been exercising religiously the past year my legs are finally in great shape and look and feel amazing in leggings. It keeps me inspired to exercise and keep wearing them in public.

Anonymous

Yoga pants are another comfortable leisure item to wear around the house or while running a quick errand. I usually wear mine while making doughnut runs in the morning.

Definitely the athletic ones for me, paired with trainers in more feminine tones.

-A.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?