• This topic has 32 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Seren.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Seren
      Baroness
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 38
      Replies: 470

Cats all the way down

In my totally non scientific poll the majority of my IG trans friends are cat people too.

Love and meaows and stuff

S xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Camryn Occasionnel
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 10, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 428

Well, I guess I must be a cat person. Each morning, anywhere from 5 to 8 feral cats show up outside my patio door waiting for chow, along with the occasional possum. And fool that I am, I dare not disappoint them. I spend a small fortune on dry cat food, but thankfully, Social Security gave us 1.3% COLA in 2021, which should help defray some of the expense this year. Imagine that, feral cats on the government dole.

Most mornings I “dress” for breakfast and the cats don’t seem to mind and I’m confident they would never rat me out. Probably a dog wouldn’t either. I don’t know about the possums; you just can’t trust a marsupial.

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 897

I am definitely a cat person.  Haven’t had a dog since I was a kid, and that was my mom’s poodle/mix/something.

I had 3 housecats right after I moved into where I live now, Bubba and Ginger, brother and sister, and Maynard.  They lived with me for 19, 18, and 17 years respectively, and each was their own personality and all 4 of us just matched and lived together with no problems.

I now have 5 carport squatters, led by Dude, 5 years old now, the others are from this past summer.  I started feeding a single mother Tabby with 4 babies about 20 years ago, and the cats this year are descended from that one mother and her kittens.  They are semi friendly and I can pet them, but they will not be picked up under any circumstances.

They get free food and rent, I get NO mice.  Fair trade in my book.

PaulaF

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Stevie Steiner
        Ambassador
        Registered On: June 11, 2020
        Topics: 42
        Replies: 976

All 3 of my cats were street rescues, tho they never caught any mice.  Now birds?  Shiva could launch herself like a surface to air missile, and her guidance system never failed!😮.  That cat had a real thing for birds….

Sa•man•tha
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 430
      Replies: 1745

Always had cats, always.

Never was a dog person, I like them just fine (usually) but they’re not for me.

Here’s a pic of my babies, Tige & Kitses (aka Chomp & Anvilhead):  *Sam’s Cats*

Hi Stevie!! 😘

Stevie Steiner
        Ambassador

Awww, they’re cute.  I guess chomp is the one that bites??  Lol

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Diana W
      Lady
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 252

I don’t know how true it is but I regard myself as a cat person.  My wife and I had an adorable cat called Boo-Boo.

Amelia Lawrence
      Lady
      Registered On: January 4, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 25

Never given it much thought to be honest. I will say that growing up, our home was exclusively a cat home (ok well maybe there were the odd collection of fish and a reptile or two). However, together with my wife, we’ve adopted a dog who is our sole fur-baby.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 48

Hi Stevie,
      Cat lover here. I had two cats. Spookie and Simone. Both have passed. My male cat was my best friend.I still miss him every day.They definitely makes us better people.I’m a Leo too.Meow.
      XX
      Kim.

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 789

MeeeOW!

I’ve had a cat(s) in my life for as long as I can remember.

All animals are awesome though, no speciesism over here!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 700

Hi Stevie,

Wonderful subject! I love all animals. I like cats, but I am allergic to them. So we have dogs. I would never have a home without a pet!

When I am sitting on the sofa with my bath robe on, my dog likes to crawl under my robe and sleep on my stomach. One time my daughter walked into the room and saw the bulge on my stomach. Her eyes got real big, and I told her “my water is about to break!”

Hugs,

Kay

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Bettylou Cox
        Duchess
        Registered On: May 26, 2019
        Topics: 17
        Replies: 1823

I like this post! I’ve always been an animal lover, with a soft spot for reptiles (I even had two alligators until I was drafted)). But I digress: I have had at least one cat since shortly before I was married. Wife is also a cat person, and we have had as many as 4 cats in our house at one time. Now down to two, but I daily feed 4 feral cats which hang around the house, and managed to trap and spay/neuter and then release two of them. I’m sure I qualify as a “crazy cat lady”….and am I femme? Oh, yes!
        FULL DISCLOSURE: My love for bunny rabbits is even greater; in the past I have had 4 bonded pairs in the family, and as many as 10 in foster care. Even my wife says that’s crazy.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Peggy Sue Williams
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Replies: 259

Great topic!

Check out my name, “Catgurl.”  Check a few of my photos, see the cat pins on my clothing?

Cats are girly, but OTOH, I’ve known some pretty macho guys who liked felines.

Here in Atlanta we have a few Cat Coffee Cafes or Lounges.  You buy a coffee or wine and get a hour in the cat room to interact with 25 to 35 adoptable kitties.  Bonus?  The staff and majority of customers are all female.  I would always go cross dressed and fit right in, plenty of girl talk and cat talk.  If we weren’t talking kitties, we were talking clothes and make up, so much girl fun.

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 58
        Replies: 1716

Huggs Catgurl

Another reason I love this ” cross globe” interaction…Cat Coffee Lounges…never heard of them but I so love the idea….what a great way to ” get together”..

.. dreamy honey, grace xx

Peggy Sue Williams
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: June 26, 2019
          Replies: 259

Hi Grace,

To the best of my knowledge, the original idea of Cat Coffee Lounges started in Japan.  They arrived here in the U.S. about a decade ago.  We have about five in the Atlanta area.  Most major U.S. cities now have at least one Cat Coffee Lounge.   Meowwww!

Peggy Sue

sarasue olson
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 192

I love all cats, lion’s tigers bob cats. Cats are cool, I share my house with two felines and my wife.

Rozalyne Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Replies: 365

I’m definitely a cat girl Stevie,

I’ve had cats most of my life there’s nothing like seeing a pussy curled up on the bed waiting to be stroked x lol x

I never go out and get a pussy they always seem to end up at my house and i can’t seem to get rid of them, they get free bed and board and all they have to do is lie there looking pretty x lol x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Marti
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 118

Hi Stevie,

I’ve had both cats and dogs as pets.

Dogs enjoy the fuss,  social engagement and petting from you and love you back. Cats just demand it, and don’t really give back. But that’s a generality and sometimes  you can see all sorts of boundaries or expectations crossed.

My most exceptional cat was called Fang, a name well earned. Talk about macho, you crossed him him at your peril. If I walked my dog to the pub, Fang would sometimes follow us all the way, and wait outside – no doubt hating me for not buying him a drink.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 173

Cats over dogs 100%

That’s all there is to it as far as I’m concerned.

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 403

Hi Stevie, here is my cat story, a bit like Stephanie,s (Hey Steph, I was a postie too, as a summer job for a couple of years while going to University but I digress)  My son had a cat, named Whiskers, must have been 35 years ago, and I had a dog (Mr. Muggs).  Well someone stepped on Mugg’s tail, he started barking, Whiskers went crazy and ending up biting the soft fleshy part of my hand between my thumb and index finger, right through my hand, blood everywhere and I still have the scar.  Well that was the end of Whiskers and I haven’t had a cat in our house since then.  Now that my kid’s have left home, they both have cats and dogs.  What does this have to do with being feminine? Nothing I guess. So anyway I’m a dog person and my wife thinks I am much too feminine.  I do think you are on to something though, IMO as a very broad generalization, I agree with you that cat people tend to have more feminine traits.  Stay safe, stay healthy, all the best, Hugs, Krista.

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 871

Very much a cat girl, Auntie!

As in soft, slinky, warm and friendly – but watch out for the spikes!

Mind you, I almost never spoil carpets or bedclothes – so maybe not properly catty…

Mind you, I do like my food in a bowl.

Mmm. Noodles, Bau Wau buns, tagliatelle.

And I have also been known to chase mice.

Love Laura

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Honey….I bet you purr!!!!

Grace’s lawyers wish to note this comment was heartfelt and she in no way condones stalking, which grace accepts is unlawful and also….that girl behind you by the pier……wasn’t her!!

Huggs……from a distance, grace xx

Laura Lovett
          Lady
          Registered On: March 26, 2020
          Topics: 13
          Replies: 871

The thing with cats is sometimes it’s difficult to tell who’s stalking whom.

Meeeeooooowww!!!

🐱

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 132
      Replies: 1622

Never been bitten by a dog (except 2poos.)   I have been attacked by mad cats several times when I was a postie.  Had a finger nail split down the middle. Had all five claws buried deep in my forefinger -spurting blood when withdrawn.  Had penetrating wounds in both sides of my ankle.

Had a male cat once – an un-neutered stray called Tom, who adopted us. The  bugger was hardly ever home and liked to leave us presents on our pillows.  Brought home a pair of Pheasants feet once.  Got killed on the road. Cried for days.

So I don’t mind cats, but I prefer dogs.  2poos is as feminine as they come, and she loves showing her pussy to male dogs, but nothing doing – the tease.

Stephanie xx

Anonymous
        Registered On:

and this year’s ” never been bitten” award to the luckiest postwoman goes to …… Stephanie Plumb…..she came second in the ” peasants are revolting” category…

Love you honey, grace ❤️

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 438

I’m a dog lover myself. Had cats and dogs in my life. There’s nothing like the companship (sorry dyslexic) you get from a dog. I love German shepherds. They all have unique personalities and are clever, even if they act stupid.

Erica Fox
      Lady
      Registered On: January 4, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 6

Hmmm… This is an interesting question for me… I have always been a dog person. About 10 years ago, my SO got her first dog (she was always a “cat person”). She chose the dog from the Humane Society website and we went to the shelter. It turned out that this particular dog had health problems (mange) and a bite history. We brought her home and the first weekend we experienced the bite issue (she doesn’t bite us, just other people). And we started training… and training… and training… We eventually ended up doing competitive Agility. And this is where things get interesting… In competitive dog agility in the US, about 95% of the handlers are cis-gendered women (typically middle aged). I hadn’t encountered that extreme of a gender imbalance since yoga class.

I think show dog handlers are a little better balanced. But the cis-women showing dogs are more feminine that the cis-women handling agility dogs.

I guess the moral of the story is even cat vs dog is not a clear binary and more than male vs female.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Oooh Stevie…

This girl has always preferred pussy however I am dressed….just the type of girl I am…after all if times are hard…” It’s a dog’s life”….but on cdh, I’m ” the cat that got the cream”!!!

Purrfectly yours, grace ❤️❤️

Kelli Marlowe
        Lady
        Registered On: August 4, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 40

Hard to improve on Grace’s purrfect reply, but will admit to also only liking pussies. As far as 4 legged pets, I’ve lived with both cats and dogs, but am currently servant to 4 cats. As they say, “Dogs have owners, cats have staff”

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 132
        Replies: 1622

“always preferred pussy”  – you minx.  And you are feline cute, and definitely “the cattie a’ lickit the cream.”        My wifes dad used to lik the cows, but his wifie likd the hens. Long story.

Steph  💖

Stevie Steiner
        Ambassador

…and with that cute little Cheshire cat grin on your face.

….Devonshire cream?  Please send some. 😅

Stevie ❤

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 801

Both… 🐶🐱 more so dogs though.

Gen… 💋

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account