• This topic has 26 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I dress androgynously most times in public and I have never gotten compliments on my outfit, hair, or nails, so the other day I was surprised to be catcalled. It was a spur of the moment thing and I’m sure the guy thought he saw a female.

I had been working in our yard and was all sweaty wearing jeans, teal fem tee, coral colored ball cap, panties and a bra without forms, fem sunglasses, and my hair in a long ponytail with a teal scrunchie. (Scrunchie gotta match my outfit)

The road in front of our country home is busy and getting busier each day with all the new subdivisions popping up around us which makes it hazardous to get our mail which is on the other side of the road. I decided to grab it before I went in to shower and of course there were trains of cars coming from both ways so I waited until I had an opening then made a dash across.

I was opening the mailbox as several cars sped by and some guy in one of them who had the window down, gave me a big “Yeow!” catcall. I know he didn’t have much time to look and seeing my pony flying as I ran across he probably thought I was a female. Well, I know thats not a fantastic face to face uplifting compliment but what the heck I’ll take it… lol

Have you been catcalled and how did it go? Did it go beyond just a catcall?

I bet that made your day! Not in your league but I cycle a lot – it keeps me a size 10 to 12 en femme otherwise office work would soon have an effect.
      I’m not out to anyone but one of my joys is to wear a contrasting bra underneath my cycling top padded by rice boob formers – typically it’ll be a a pink bra under my black top.
      So cycling I’m wearing helmet, dark glasses, black lycra top and cycling shorts. As my head and face are obscured my gender is not obvious either way.
      Once under way and on the right type of I’ll frequently lower the zip on the front my top to expose my bright pink bra and “homemade” cleavage.
      In oncoming cars I often see men looking at the pink – like your (lovely) experience they have no time to analyse because in seconds we’ve passed each other. I hold no illusions that their reaction would be very different if they knew what they were actually ogling but for that brief moment it does give me such a kick.
      Obviously the downside of this is that I can’t stop at cafés etc but it’s worth it. Hope you get lots more tasteful hoots x

Anonymous
        Lady

Dee… I bet you do turn some heads in that outfit and its a nice touch with that pink bra.

Hi Michelle,

Recently, getting off the bus on my way home, I was catcalled by a guy standing in line, still not sure I would call it a complement though, older overweight guy who probably thinks he’s cool.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Anonymous
        Lady

Lauren… I’m sure he thought you were hot… guys.. sigh…. but I’ve been guilty of catcalling pretty women too when I was younger. Being in the construction trade I thought it was required… lol

He saw you as feminine so it’s a result xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle,

I’m glad you had a positive experience! That sounds fun!

I got a wolf whistle around 20 years ago. I had my hair about halfway down my back, and didn’t have it pulled back at the time.

I was dressed drab, I didn’t cross dress then. This was in one of the big home improvement box stores. I’m quite sure it was sarcastic. Who ever whistled did not have the guts to hang around. I found the next several aisles empty. This was pretty early in the morning. It felt a bit creepy.

May all your Cat Calls be good ones!!

💕Lara

Anonymous
        Lady

I doubt they were sarcastic but probably thought you were a female.

I made the same mistake in the 70’s in Atlanta one time. I saw a person from behind with beautiful full long brunette hair down their back and was thinking she must be beautiful then saw it was a guy. It was a time when not many guys had long hair.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

That could be, we long hairs were a minority in the early 2,000’s. Thanks Michelle! It’s good to have a positive spin on that experience!😃

Hi Michelle as for never going out into public till Keystone it has never happened except for wife once in a while gives me a little cat call or a wolf whistle some times both ha ha .. It has to be a wonderful feeling from someone out in public congrats girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous
        Lady

Stephanie, I think thats so great that your wife admires you so much to give you compliments like that.

Hi Michelle my wife is so wonderful we have such a good time together as girlfriends ..

Stephanie

Two wonderful people.  So glad I got meet u at keystone

Same here Carole it was a pleasure to meet you  and just being out for the first time it was so much fun cant wait till next year he he ..

Stephanie

Very nice, Michelle.

I’d take it in a heartbeat.

Diane

Yes, in a flirtatious way and only from my boyfriend (since I’m closeted) lol!

Hi Michelle,

That had to put a smile on your face!

I often go to the mailbox on our street wearing an outfit similar to yours and yes, the scrunchie HAS to match! I have never been catcalled but a girl can dream.

Anonymous
        Lady

Michelle, matching scrunchies….. yea!!!

I go out wearing woman’s clothes a lot as well while in male mode and have never had a comment good or bad. But once while out fully dressed in a mini skirt and just as I was leaving the atm a couple guys came around the corner and made comments but again could only see me from the back. It made me giggle as I walked away but did make me feel good inside. Oh If they only knew. Lol.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Ashley. I felt the same way… if only the guy knew I was a guy…. lol

I just smile and say “Thanks boys, but I am already taken!”

Personally, I’ve never been catcalled while en femme, but if I ever do, I’d face them, give an air kiss and thank them.

It has happened twice.  Once in LA by three European guys who were walking the opposite direction, I heard them talking after i passed and got a whistle.  I looked back and smiled and kept going.  The second in Sacramento by someone in a group of guys just hanging outside of a bar.  I looked back but not really with a smile and kept going.  Fortunately in both cases there were others on the streets so I did not feel threatened.  Both times I was in a skirt, hosiery, and heels.

Anonymous

Definitely take what you can get, Michelle.  I’ve gotten compliments and had guys flirt with me, but no catcalls.

Anonymous
      Lady

Camahta, thats even better than a catcall!

Anonymous

Being catcalled is not a compliment. Being stalked, groped, and propositioned is not a compliment and is scary for women.

I know that I am the outlier here but as a GG I am all too aware of the dangers here.

To celebrate chauvinist male behavior is bothersome and a gross misunderstanding as to the realities of what being a woman really is like.

Compliments and kind gestures are to be celebrated, not being treated like an objectified being that brings out the worst in predatorial men.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?