Tagged: ,

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have started to work part the week from home and this gave me the perfect opportunity to work as Katia. I wore an outfit I had for years. It consisted of a maroon coloured knee length slip dress with pretty black lace trim with a cute leg split. Complimented by a black t-shirt bra, matching French Knickers and a six strap suspender belt and black opaque stockings. On my feet a pair of medium height black suede court shoes. In my bra breastforms that looked dreamy. I’m a woman. One day I just needed to go out as Katia and after gathering my courage and wearing the outfit described I opened my front door and walked down my drive. I felt gorgeous, nervous and exilerated. I was sure knowone was around and got to the street outside my home. Just as I did my neighbour arrived at her gate and saw me in my femme mode. I panicked and rushed back into my home. She definitely feels awkward now excepting me as a woman. Looking for advice on were I go from here?

Katia, what about the neighbor? You left it out of the poll. I like your story. I appreciate your sharing but I wanted a question about the neighbor. Your a peach 🍑

Ash💋

Katia,

I would just go with it. Do it again. Once a week I go public full en femme. I go to a local restaurant & sit, have a couple drinks then go home. If I have to run errands after the drinks I don’t go home to change, you will see me full en femme. It is so fulfilling. For me I wear huge heels/wedges it makes me whole.

Davina
      Lady

Katia; Do what makes you happy. The neighbors will adjust and if they don’t, do not worry about them. Life is short, enjoy it!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Davina.
        Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

One of my favorite sayings: “Life is short. Be gorgeous!”

Hi Katia
      I am a secret Crossdresser but at times you have to do what you feel right with.
      I have been caught a couple of times dressed as Helena wearing denim skirt panties bra and t shirt but nobody said anything and it makes me feel great.
      Do your own thing.Enjoy.
      Love Helena

Hi Katia, caught by a neighbour in your chosen outfit, and yes it is a scare for you. Wear a coat over your outfit, or take a deep breath hold your head up, and smile and wave. You have lived with your dreams for a long time, so enjoy your life and if you choose wear what you want.
      I wish you happiness with your dressing and maybe oneday we will have more acceptance.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Anonymous
      Lady

Where do you go from here…back out the door. Life is too short to not wear pretty things.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I just wouldn’t let it worry me. Chances are the more that worry over it the more awkward it will become. You are who you are  right ?  Regardless of what you are wearing.
      just try to laugh it off and they will probably be ok with it too.

Anonymous

Dear Katie,

A couple of years ago I went for my physical with my doctor, where I coached his daughter earlier in life in sports.   I had red nail polish on my toes.  I did not think of it and he previously never asked me to remove my socks during the exam.  This time he did and I took them off as no other choice .  I acted liked nothing was amiss.  So did he.  Never mentioned by either of us to this day.  I am more careful now though.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I routinely go out to run errands or socialize, en femme. In our community, the lots are about 1.25 acres & the folks are fairly private. They don’t leave the house much. I don’t know if they’ve ever seen me or not. I don’t care, but my wife does. But, a couple of weeks ago, I was backing out of the driveway when I saw the guy, down the street, come out of his garage. I had to pass his house. At first, I pulled back in & thought about waiting until he went back in– but how long would that be? I said to myself, “Screw it. So what?” My windows are not tinted & he always waves to me. He might have, this time, but I was looking the other way. No one else drives my car, so I’m sure he knew it was me. We rarely have contact except when I go out for a run, but he has yet to ask me, “Who was that hot chick driving your car.”:-D

Once the days get shorter and it stay’s darker I venture out a bit more I go to bring the garbage out or go mail bills when I’m dressed, one morning I opened the garage door and my neighbor was leaving for work and don’t know if she saw me but it scared the crap out of me….  Another time I went out to get my mail one afternoon and I opened the garage door and the mail lady was there and looked kinda weird at me I had not taken my ear ring off, I only have one ear pierced I want to get the other one done, but it was a cute turquoise ear ring.    LOL

I had a discussion with a dear friend about me dressing and people finding out, etc. Her advice to me was: do what makes you happy, the people who love you will still love you. If they don’t, that’s their problem. I think that advice applies here.

Get all glammed up and invite her over for coffee. Be normal.

If you live alone, I agree with Jin and get as glammed up as you can and invite her over. If you live with someone and they know you dress, tell them about what happened and ask them if they don’t mind if you invite her over.

The best scenario is that you have a great friend that you can talk to and build that friendship as Katia.

Just try to act as natural as you can.

Great idea. Tell her you have something you want to discuss with her. If she saw you en-femme then she’ll have a good idea what you want to talk about. Tea or coffee should be fine, or even a wekekend afternoon glass of wine.

Lisa Leigh

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Depending upon how well you know your neighbour, and how much you value your relationship with them, I would also go with Jin’s advice.
      If you don’t know them that well, just act like it never happened.
      Life really is too short to worry about it too much,

💕Lara

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Last week I got caught by my neighbor who lives the closest to me and we share a driveway. I had been shopping & was wearing a denim mini-skirt, tunic-top t-shirt, forms, wig & jewelry. The coast looked clear, got out of the car & just as I was walking into the garage I heard “Hi” as she was standing by her car. I smiled, she commented she liked my new car, I gave her a thumbs up, she got in her car & I closed the garage door. I don’t know if she recognized me or not & I never opened my mouth. I could have left it that way and wondered if she recognized me or not but didn’t want to deal with the constant uncertainly.

So the next day I talked with her. She turned out to be a progressive thinker and had absolutely no problem with my dressing. She was going to say something to me the day before but held back because she thought I might be embarrassed. I was honest about everything, she asked a few questions and found the whole thing fascinating and was very accepting. She also indicated that her husband wouldn’t have any problems with it either. So I’m glad I decided to discuss this with her rather than just wonder if she knew it was me or not.

Hi Katie,

I was lounging aroind the house in a skort, t-shirt, forms, with some day time makeup.  My wife went to go to th store and her car would not start. So i went outside and worked on the car.  The neibour came over and talked with me about the car.  A few minutes later his wife came out to talk with me.

They did not seem to care i was in a skirt.

Paula

Good neighbors. Did the guy wise up his spouse to your dress I wonder and that is why she came out? Still you are FREE as regards them. Best, Marlene.

With the timing it felt like he sent her out to see what i was wearing.

So as of now i no longer care who sees me.

I went to market this Saturday in my skirt top painted nails, and a guy from work spotted me and said Hi.

So no longer care who sees me.

Paula

So I was just about to make a post entitled ” oh to be free “. Then I saw this. It’s basically talking about what I was going to post.

I wish we could all be so free as to be out in public just as we want to be. Wouldn’t that be awesome?! No judgement or people looking at us like we’re some sort of freak. Just acceptance as a person that is different. No fear of some a**hole attacking us and trying to do harm to us. Anywho, maybe someday huh.

I have a quick story of being caught. I have a boat that is extremely manly (offshore racing style, V8 powered, very loud and on top of it all it’s yellow and unmistakable). I love my boat and I also love wearing women’s bathing suits. There’s lots of lakes close to me and I typically boat on one that’s only 10 minutes from my home. I wanted to experience swimming in femme so I chose one about 45 minutes away so that all my normal lake buddies wouldn’t see me as my boat is unmistakable. I wore my suit to the lake and put my boat in the water and took off. I don’t know this lake as well as my normal lake so I rode around a while trying to find a suitable hidden cove to swim in which I found one that was perfect. No houses, very deep cove which would be unlikely for any other boaters to come that far back in. I had brought another suit with me which I was going to swim in and changed into it and got in the water. I swam and then floated on a float for a while and then got out and laid in the sun trying to get some girly tan lines goin lol. I decided I better go so I changed back into my dry suit because I didn’t want to go to the boat ramp with the tell-tell wet spot from a women’s bathing suit. You know what I mean. The boob wet spots because I had my forms on and the wet bottom outline that totally says girl here! I had no more than got my forms back on and was putting my shirt on over my head and a boat rounded the corner. I just dropped into the back seat and covered up with a towel. They came close enough to get a look and then turned around and headed back out. I know I was caught dead to rights. Gladly I was far away from home and didn’t see that boat again on my way out. It’s quite possibly the closest call I’ve ever had and definitely the most feminine attire I’ve ever had on. The bathing suit I was wearing was a sexy baywatch style bathing suit. Very revealing.

Anyway I guess we all need to not worry so much over things. We are who we are and other people are who they are. We accept them and we should receive the same acceptance.

Peace and love to all you gals!

Jessica

Hi Jessica, being caught out can be a concern for our SO, and for us too.
        We should live our life because we do not know what is in store for us.
        Most of the time I have no issues, but time spent enjoying our pastyimes is a big help.
        Enjoy your boat, get that tan goin.
        Best Wishes
        Jane

my land lady caught me in the hallway wearing black nylons and black spandex leggings….throwing out the garbage….one evening…. I thought she was gonna freak out and kick me out of the apartment…..instead I found a bag with many different types of nylons and stockings on my door handle  the next day…. she told me…her husband like the same thing you do….’he was  a good man to me all his life’she spoke with a hard accent……she’s the only person who know’s I love to wear pantyhose……

Anonymous

My description needed amending it’s a slip dress. I think in future I need to get a makeover before I venture out. I plan on getting some makeup lessons so hopefully that will make me a little more accepted as a woman. And thank you for your reply.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?