Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A fear or fantasy of every cross dresser is getting caught in the act.  Has this happened to you?  If so who was it? How did you feel? Was it a dream or a nightmare?

happened once when I was 14 by my brother.

more recently, I was clocked by a motel clerk 200 miles from home. I think she noticed I was “extra perky” and tried to hide a smile. nightmare? nah. I won’t be back to that place. all she knows is what she THINKS she might have noticed.

my brother, on the other hand, told somebody at school. I caught some flack from my schoolmates. not a nightmare necessarily, but NOT the most pleasant experience.

I don’t envision a scenario where getting caught would be a dream..?

as long as I am dreaming, being able to put on my bra and openly walk around the world with all the normalcy afforded to women, without having to hide or to worry someone might notice, now that is the dream. there are folks on this website that openly live it. I guess I’m not that brave. but I am brave enough to underdress sometimes.

I am a man like any other except that I want to wear a bra to support my breasts.

I have a repeating dream where I forget the remove my bra! I’m at work, or with family or just in public and I realize what I have done. Then I realize that no one even says anything or notices. It like it’s just natural. I wish I could control my dreams more!

should probably mention that there have been more than a few times I was technically caught but no one noticed. You can bluff your way thru those times if you don’t start acting funny and if you confidently make your exit. acting funny or nervous will make others wonder why. discovery will be imminent.
        people are often in a world of their own and if something doesn’t attract their attention, you can interact with them and make your exit.
        note that I view it from the point of view of underdressing. if you are in a dress and a wig with a full beard, all bets are off. if you are in drab but look like dolly parton, all bets are off.

went out jogging one night years ago. cop pulled up beside me and wanted to know what I was doing. I told him I was jogging and he was satisfied. he didn’t notice my red underwire bra outlined under my shirt.

and so it goes…

Lol, love the “if you are in a dress and a wig with a full beard, all bets are off.” I have been running in early morning in pantyhose, so I understand your last story. Isn’t it just like wearing thin running tights, lol?

Ash

in the dead of winter you could reasonably argue that the panty hose keep you warm, and full sweat pants are too hot. but the high heels…..someone MIGHT notice…

For the record, been caught by, in order of appearance, My Mother, my sister and I’m sure my wife.
      My mother and sister were in my teenage years. Mother caught me wearing lip stick “wipe it off and don’t let me catch you again…” plus when I was 5 I told her I wanted to be a girl anyway. My sister was the most traumatizing for me. I was home alone, raided my sisters dresser of clothing she had left behind when she moved out (7 years older then me) a nice bra, pantyhose, a pair of white fishnets I have saved earlier from her throw always. Some panties and a open bottom girdle that no longer fit her, but it did me. Anyway I was totally dressed up in all that I had found so far. I was alone upstairs in my room, when her and some friends came in to the house. Why I have no idea, but there they were. Before I could react she was at my opened bedroom door! “What the hell! Are those mine! What the hell” not good! She forced me downstairs and showed me to the others. I have no idea what she said, but I couldn’t listen. Went back up stairs and disrobed and went to bed. From that moment on anytime something was misplaced, torn or wasn’t where it was supposed to be it, I was loudly told it was me that did it. I’m sure she told my mother about that night. (Dad never said anything) Oh, And yes, I hate her to this day for what she did to me, even though it’s 50+ years later.
      The wife caught me 35 years ago when I was getting dressed, after undressing. I sure she saw the outline left by the bra I just removed. But to this day I have panties, stocking, pantyhose and matching lingerie in my dresser that I use for play dates with her. So that worked out. We sort of have a DADT relationship when it comes to dressing. She caught me in pantyhose and make up in past years. I guess I’m not as careful with everything as I should be. But it’s still fun!

I was caught by my ex. It did not go over very well. Then by my now wife. That did work out very well. I have been caught by friends and family but they had no idea it was me. Is that getting caught ?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Yes.  By my wife.  Wearing a very flashy outfit.  Went badly.  Led to the 3 worse years of my life….and a newly minted ex-wife!

Leonara
        Ambassador

Oh my Emily… a worse case scenario so sorry…My wife is still processing my CD revelation..although not fully accepting … our compromise… I only dress when she is not home…

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

No need to apologize Leonara.  It happened a long time ago.  I’m SO over her.  I saw hints of who she was but brushed them aside.  When I got caught, the hell she put me thru left no doubt.  I’m much better off without her.  I can say from experience, if you have a spouse or family member that mentions conversion therapy or spiritual cure, run fast.  Seriously.  You’ll be glad you did.

Anonymous

Had more than a few close calls over the years, but never got caught dressed.

I answered “no”, but I’m told by all of my close CDH friends that it WILL happen eventually.

And, oh, how I dread that day!

I had a few close calls but never caught.

Susan

Well wasn’t fully dressed but my neighbors girlfriend caught me putting out the garbage one morning wearing my pantyhose under my shorts.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I dressed a lot as a child at home I was never caught and to this day not one of my family knew although I am very much out nowadays.

When I got my own place I would occasionally dress from home but was never seen. The first time I was caught out was one evening when I was expecting a friend over.

I had got myself dressed and ready for a knowing friend over for dinner. I was busying getting the food ready when there was a knock on the door. It was a bit early for the arrival but assumed it was her. Imagine my shock as there was a neighbor stood there! She looked at me and asked if  – male name- was in. I beckoned her into the lounge ahead of me.

The neighbor was a nice lady and she did alterations to clothes. I had given her some pants that needed the legs turned up. She had decided to come over to deliver them.

She entered the lounge and turned and asked if ‘I’ was in. I looked at her and said ‘This is me’. She eyed me up and down and said ‘You look very nice, I didn’t realise it was you’ , I beckoned her to sit down. She gave me my pants and asked how I was, complemented my dress and asked a few questions about my dressing and said that she didn’t mind at all apologising for coming over unannounced. It all went very well and from there I had the confidence and, with her help, let other neighbors know.

Since my wife know and is supportive she doesnt count.  We were having our morning coffee and I was in padded bra, panties and a floral satin robe, necklace and other jewelry when my adult son comes barging in the front door unexpectedly, home to pick up something.  He looks at me  and says “wow what the hell”.  Nowhere to run nowhere to hide.  I just replied with “yea my new robe, nice huh?  was waiting all day for him to say something but he never has.  Not very dramatic but my only time actually caught except by the census lady who barged into my backyard where I was in drab but had a padded bra and fem earrings, not sure she even noticed.

I had a sorta got caught but not sure recently…. I was in my driveway in a skirt and t shirt, going to my car to get something. My neighbor from a few houses over drove hy and waved to me. At first i though “maybe she didn’t notice”….i am not so sure though. I do go out in my yard a lot in skirts and dresses, so i wouldn’t be surprised if I’ve been seen other times. I don’t really care though

Hi Ashley I’ve not been caught yet although I’ve had a few near misses over the years,

I remember one time when i was about 10 i was off school ill and i had my older sister’s lingerie on and my mother came home i dived under the bed clothes and pretended i was asleep when my mother went to me a cup of tea i took my sister’s lingerie off and put them in the laundry basket,

Phew what a close shave there X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Davina
      Lady

I told my wife two years ago that I cross dressed. Didn’t go great, but I have tried not to do it so she could see me. Within the last two weeks she has caught me asleep twice with female clothes in. The first time in my nightgown and bra w/forms and the second time dressed in male clothes, but with a bra and forms in underneath my t-shirt. Surprising, was ok with it both times. I have been wearing a bra full time over the last week.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Davina.
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

3 times.

1/. When in my mid teens and I was “home alone” (my folks were at our holiday house for the weekend and some relatives came to check on me). Got the big lecture from my 50-60’s culture Dad, “The boys in the pub will call you a queen”. ( Back when “TBITP” “were the font of all wisdom and knowledge”…

2/. Late at night Perth Western Australia, I decided to act out my “day job”.. IE “the rep” for the company I worked for. Driving around industrial area pretending to make calls. Not smart…Nice WA cops pulled me up, checked over my license and then said., “time to go back to your hotel now SIR”!!)

3/. When staying at my regular overnight charity trip accomodation, could not get the garage shutter door to go up. had to call out the nice receptionist to assist me. Took my wig off and just said, “I look a bit different”

In 1/. it was just my Mum’s clothes, no make up and a cheap wig

2 and 3… Fully dressed hair and make up and forms in my bra.

Caty.

I was caught by my mom when I was 11 or 12 wearing one of her bras I found in the clothes hamper. I was very embarrassed at the time, but she didn’t make a big deal out of it. I suspect she knew this wasn’t the first time I wore one of her bras and probably wouldn’t be the last.

Anonymous
      Duchess

I have fantasized about with several people. I was caught not in the act, but my stretching of the lingerie. And my sloppy and poorly returning the items was my downfall. I was worn out and still breathing heavy, give a young(10) boy wanna be girl a break mom.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

If it hasn’t happened yet, it will. The more comfortable you get dressing the more likely you are to get a little bolder and take a chance or two. Be careful girlfriends, getting caught can be terrible, it only works out for a few.

So true Carolyn. The real world is not like a TG story. Great advice!

Ash

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Agree.  It’s easy to become complacent.  Getting caught rarely works out.  Even “the talk” is better.  Personally, I’m totally up front with anyone I’d date.

My first time caught dressing was by my mom.  I remember it vividly; it was Sat. morning and my mom stepped out to check on my grandma.  I wore my mom’s pink dress with long sleeves, and was prouncing around the house.

I thought it would be fun to “underdress” so I wore my pjs, which also had long sleeves.  My mom comes home, didn’t suspect a thing.  She was going to drive my friend and I to a mall, so my mom and I were talking and I lifted my arm, well my pj sleeve wasn’t long enough and the pink dress sleeve was too long and it showed.

My mom exclaimed “take off my dress now”.  I was so embarrassed I ran into my room and locked the door.  My mom kept shouting thru the door to take off her dress.  Not knowing what else to do and being caught red handed, I took off the dress and handed it back.  I thought my mom would tell my dad but she didn’t, and after I handed the dress back my mom never brought up that subject again.

The second time I was caught was by a stranger, and this time it was downright scary.  Years ago way before covid, my wife would take evening courses at a university close by.  It was great because I didn’t introduce my wife to Wendy yet, and the course lasted about 3 hours.  So it was plenty of time to dress up.  Since she took the course in the fall, it got dark out much sooner.  One night after I ate, seeing how it was dark out, I dressed up (this was before I used make up and bought a cheap costume wig) and decided to walk around the block.

Things were going well, no one was on the sidewalk.  As I was approaching my house, this white 4 door Buick drives past me.  I then see it turn into an alley down the block.  I didn’t think much of it.  I return home, enjoyed being dressed.  When the time came close to pick up my wife, I changed back into drab.  She calls, I go out to the garage, pull out and that white buick was parked right behind our fence.  I couldn’t see who was in it because our back spotlight blinded me.  As I pull away, I see the buick turn on the lights and drive off.  God only knows what this person was doing in the dark alley behind my house.  Maybe I don’t wanna know.

Thanks for the share Wendy. The second story is definitely one that makes me think about some of the times I have done similar things.

Ash

Caught by my young daughter (4yrs old). I put her down for her afternoon nap, next thing I know she walks into my bedroom while dressed in my wife’s lingerie. I quickly pushed her out and closed the door to undress. Long story short, I lied to my daughter and convinced her otherwise. To cover my tracks, I told the wife (does not know about my CD) what happen and lied to her that I was wearing a long sleeveless t-shirt.

The other times were NEAR misses-by my mother, transporting my finest from my parents’ home to my home and when the wife returned home early.

Interesting Donna.  Being caught by toddlers is a scenario that never crossed my mind.  Small children like to talk, I am glad your wife didn’t find out.  Thanks for sharing.

Ash

Revel
      Baroness

No for me. Getting caught at the wrong time by the wrong person is the utmost fear CDs have. I decided to take the risk (cautiously) and reveal to my family and friends that I’m a CD to avoid the risk of getting caught. My family and friends are all loving and supportive. I’m a lucky gal.

Rev

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My mother, grandmother and aunt all knew I enjoyed wearing stockings, pantyhose, bras and heels. From the time I was 4, they would save their used items for me. There was limits though. I wanted all my own brand new clothes including dresses and heels in the right size. Because of males in my life, my dressing had to be hand me down pantyhose, bras and borrowed heels and instead of a dress I would have to wear a shirt, and I had to take all my girly clothes off when my dad was home.

Even though I began buying my own pantyhose and bras at 13 and short shorts, platform wedge heels and wigs at 17, most of my dressing at home was just pantyhose and a shirt, unless I was the only one home. Then I bought my other clothes in and dressed fully.

At 18, I got my own place and began dressing and going out often. I dressed femme so much back then, I was only in male mode when I had to be or should be.

I had been dressing and going out for three years when I met this girl who i thought had the most sexy legs I had ever seen. She was wearing short shorts and platform wedge heels and I thought pantyhose also. It just so happens, that at that time I sometimes used to go out sort of androgynous looking. I would wear short girls shorts with tan sheer to waist pantyhose, and often girl’s flats or short heels that looked femme and were leg enhancing but not super sexy like my stilettos.

This girl happened to noticed my legs as I noticed hers. I passed close to her to get a better look at her pantyhose. Then after we passed, I turned to get another look of her. She had turned to check me out too. There was an awkward hello and introduction. She thought my legs looked so amazing. So long, shiny and smooth. She never even thought I might be wearing pantyhose but she liked it.

After getting along very well, a couple of weeks later, she surprised me showing up at my place. I had been out in femme mode the night before and didn’t put my girly clothes away yet. I also was in pantyhose,heels and a nightie, when I heard a knock at the door, I quickly scrambled into my guy clothes. When I answered the door, I was surprised and pleased to see her there.

When she came in and saw girl’s clothes lying about, her demeanor changed. She wanted to leave. She thought I lived with a woman. I figured when we met I was wearing pantyhose, I would just try to explain that I don’t just wear pantyhose. I wear all girl’s clothes. I enjoy it and often go out just for fun and to parties. I figured she would think I was just weird, but she asked me to show her.

I went into my bedroom and slipped into the outfit I had worn the night before. When I came out, she was shocked. She could not believe how pretty and sexy I was and how different I looked. But she liked it. She thought we should go out as girlfriends. That afternoon we went shopping at a crowded mall. I was so nervous but we did buy a lot of really great and sexy clothes to wear for fun and to wear out as girlfriends, which we often did.

Davina
        Lady

Patty, how wonderful!

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Nutty story and nutty things I did to enjoy the experience of looking and feeling like a girl.

Anonymous

When I was a teenager, I was obliged to wear a girdle for reasons I won’t repeat here. My nosey little sister was in my bedroom (without permission, but when did that ever stop her?) and found where I kept it. I nearly had a heart attack when I went into my room and found her sitting on my bed holding up what she’d found.

Thanks for the heart felt share Natalie.  I can still feel the pain of when something similar happened to me.  You are not alone my friend.

Ash

Kimmie
      Lady

Wow. I’m otherwise speechless.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?