Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Alone at home this afternoon. slipped on a pair of satin string bikini with matching bra with shorts and thin t shirt for a little outer wear privacy.  Walked outside to the back yard as I was going outside a man was walking by and reading some signs we have in the yard.  He stopped and called me over to ask some questions.   I almost ran away,  but sucked it up and walked out to talk with him. My bra makes my breasts look a little larger and you can see the straps and cups through the t shirt.  Talked and I could see him looking,  Wow was my heart beating.  As he turned to go he smiled and winked.  As I walked away I gave him a glimpse of my panties.  I so wanted to invite him in.  The wink just melted me

Revel
      Baroness

That would get my heart beating too! What an exciting encounter you had. Thanks for sharing, sister.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Isn’t just so lovely when a man winks at you.  It makes me feel all girlie and I’m sure I blush.  If only they’d want a little more.  Next time Luv invite him in. TeeHee.
      ❤️

Rosiebeth

Anonymous

Isn’t it exciting?

Almost, not quite, maybe getting busted by a stranger, a man no less.

I’ve been there, I think most of us have. Consider it a milepost passed. Once your heart stops pounding out of your chest, you have a memory and a story to tell.

Hugs, Jillian

Anonymous

wow sounds like something I would do hehe. nothing like little flirt to make a guy’s day.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s so exciting Stephannie.

Hugs, Liara

You should’ve called him back and gotten his digits! 😉

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I used to love dressing like Daisy Duke and going out to buy pantyhose. I know it’s nutty and crazy even, but the excitement, thrill and rush of doing that was amazing. Buying pantyhose, while wearing pantyhose and showing lots of leg.

In my drab mode when buying pantyhose, I often wondered who noticed what I was buying and wondered if they were for me. In Daisy mode there would be no doubt. She’s wearing pantyhose and buying pantyhose. It’s pretty obvious who they are for. Just thinking that while buying was very exciting. Often when buying and walking out with my pantyhose, I wondered who might have noticed and what were they thinking?

Then one day while picking out pantyhose, a girl told me I had nice legs and asked of the pantyhose I was buying was what I was wearing. You would think someone noticing I was wearing pantyhose, thinking my legs looked good in them and wanting to know what I was wearing would be the ultimate thrill. But it wasn’t. I freaked and panicked. I put down the pantyhose I was going to buy and hurried out of the store.

After thinking about what had happened for a few days, I got back into Daisy mode and went back and bought the pantyhose I left behind, hoping for another encounter. It took a while, but the next time it happened, I was just as freaked and panicked but I stood there and talked pantyhose. Times after that I was hoping for the next encounter where my legs got noticed and I got to talk pantyhose.

I give you tons of credit Stephanie. Here you were not just in femme mode but in sexy femme mode. You didn’t run off but walked towards the person. It’s those encounters that can make the dressing experience so wonderful and exciting.

It’s strange, but every time I go outside, whether I’m simply underdressed or wearing a skirt and blouse as well, there’s a part of me that actually wants to get caught. I would never intentionally go up to someone and show them my panties or bra. But I do find myself thinking about letting something show, like the top of my panties or a bra strap.I know I will be extremely embarrassed when it happens, but I have to admit a part of me looks for that thrill.
      Just last week I was in line to buy groceries and realized my shirt had ridden up on the side and my pink panties were visible for a moment. I had a brief moment of panic as I casually fixed my shirt, but also had the thought that I really didn’t care anymore. And that actually felt kinda good.

Anonymous

Always giving a small peek may be my panties or else. Like the other night on Sat went to play pool with my bf wearing a short skirt when bending down and taking a shot know all the others around were trying to get a peek. Why know because some were scatching the cue ball off the table. Lol guess they got flustered.

Anonymous

It’s the thrill of the hunt.

Much love,

Raquel

Nancy
      Lady

Stephanie, if he was walking, he might be a local person that you could see again on a different day. If you wanted to invite him in, prepare yourself and go for it next time! You must have felt wonderful getting winked at.

Birel

CelesteCD
      Lady

Just reading your story sent a charge through my body. You clearly had it going ON! Woo hoo! What a thrill for you and a dream for me. Envious here

I’ve been caught so many times I couldn’t count them.  When I’m in a girly mood I can’t resist going out front of my house and exposing myself. I often go for short walks wearing a dress but at times I love to push my limits and walk out front wearing only my lingerie.  Been caught out front a number of times wearing a nightie I just quickly turn around and walk back up the driveway.  After I get over the shock of being caught the excitement of it gets me quite aroused.

I think all my neighbors have seen me at least once. I only have one neighbor who has never spoken to me again after he caught me.

I wear my lingerie openly all the time out in my back yard during the summer and have been caught by friends and family. I usually dive for cover but I’m sure I have been seen by them at times.

I sometimes wonder why I try so hard to keep it a secret when I know it is hardly a secret.

Jasmine
      Lady

For Me my first time really being caught was when I was about 16 I went ahead and moved out had a job and hot it off with a girl work she was on a different shift than me and we hit it off we talked for a little while and It got to the point where she wanted to be able to come over and stay and stuff like that sometimes I’d be asleep when she would get off so I said cool so one day I get off from work I’m in my apartment chilling dolled all up making something to eat standing in the kitchen she had only been gone to work for 2 hours and all of a sudden I hear the door jiggle and I’m like crap I ain’t going to make it across the hall I have to go right in front of the door so I just turned around and stood there and waited when she came in and saw me she froze them smiled and said were going to talk tonight. Conversation went great better than ever expected she was the first person I actually helped me make my cross-dressing better and she’ll always hold a deer place in my heart

Becka
      Lady

Love it!

Question, does CD,ing bring out the exhibitionist in you?

Does for me and i dont know why.

It is so nice to be validated without judgement.

Ha I was close to needing a change

Jillian, thank you for your concern.  I am in a committed relationship with my wife and unfortunately there is no way anyone would be deceived that I was a women.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?