Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was chatting with an CDH lady earlier today and and we touched upon being caught underdressing. Has this happened to any of you ladies? Please share your stories.

I have been caught a few times at the doctors (bra impression on my skin, shaven legs) and at airport security (guard feeling inside my trouser waist band, happened upon my lacy suspender belt). The doctor took it in her stride and did not say anything either time, but did ask if there was anything more I wanted or needed to talk about at the end of the consultation – the way she asked was more poignant than usual. The security guard just gave me a knowing smile, but proceeded with his pat down, feeling my bra band and straps, without any hint to the outside world of what he had found and saving me from a potentially embarrassing situation.

Ive had to undress whilst wearing a bra and panties to doctors and hospital appointments (and i also remove all my body hair) and have never felt that i was ‘caught out’ z but i can understand how someone would feel that way.

I think there (hopefully) comes a time in all crossdressers lives where they dont feel awkward when these encounters take place,.be it, doctors, airports ect.

Maybe its a question of confidence – after all, clothes are just material that covers our bodies , and i doubt any doctor is that interested in what someone is wearing.

Yes, accepting yourself and having confidence are game changers.

Still feeling that fear of recognition attracts more attention than going about your business self counciously.

Given that I wear panties and a bra full time, I have been caught as you describe it too many times to count.

I have been patted down by law enforcement on multiple occassions without issue. While most of these were for security upon entrance to court or airports, one occassion was when I was being booked due to a misunderstanding with the court.  I was actaully surprised that officers said nothing during that occassion given how security and safety conscious jails typically are.

As for doctors, nurses, and other medical staff, none have ever made any comments aside from a few compliments and inquries where I had purchase a specific item.  The most humorous occassion was when an x-ray tech asked me to pull my bra strap down as it was interferring with her attempts to image my shoulder.  She chuckled that it was not a request she thought she would ever make of a man.  I responded that breasts are breasts, and comfort is comfort.  She had a good laugh with that.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I did have this happen while at a routine doctors appointment, the nurse said ok you are getting a shot today so pull your pants down at your hip, just a little butt cheek is all I need for the shot. I did as requested knowing she could see my panty line!

I didn’t get caught so much as revealed myself. And it was only toenail polish. Small thing I know, but I’ve just begun letting the word out.

At 6 month check up, I Didn’t expect to have to take my socks off, but nurse practioner told me to take my pants and socks off. I’ll be back.
      Had my socks down to my dark polished toes when she came back in.

“There’s something I need to tell you”
      I told her some of the back story, including its connection to my lifelong alcohol abuse. She said
      ” Mental health affects physical health.

Nurse comes in to do ekg. I guess you see this. She hadn’t noticed before that.
      We end up talking about nail polish.

Something I had feared so long was in reality, a very positive thing.

Bad things are always possible, but the truth CAN set you free.
      As you know there’s nothing like that freedom.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I once had to have a procedure and, although I don’t underdress, I shave my body. The nurses just got on with the job and one commented about my hairless legs, and only the legs, commenting on it. She asked if I was a cyclist and I just mumbled yes. She then followed ‘There are always reasons’ and did so with that’look’ women have. She knew.

Harriette
        Lady

“She asked if I was a cyclist”

When I was in my early 20s, I did race bicycles and did shave my legs. Too bad that I didn’t realise that I was on to something. 😀

Hariette,

I have been a competitive swimmer and cyclist since I was a teenage wannabe.  As such, I have been shaving my body since I was in high school (long before I embraced my feminine feelings).  At this point in my life, shaving has become a too reqular a habit.  However, being a swimmer and a cyclist has always been a ready excuse to explain why I shave.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I woke up one morning and forgot to take my makeup off. I walked across the street to the corner store for some coffee, and the guy I talked to almost everyday was looking at me very strange…I went home and walked in the bathroom and froze when I looked in the mirror. I was pretty embarrassed at the time but I continued to go there and he never said a word to me and things continued as normal 🤷‍♂️

I had a dermatology appointment a couple months ago.  I was nervoius when I went as I shave from the neck down and my toes were painted pink.  I had to undress and put on a gown.  When the nurse came back in the room she told me how nice my toes looked.  The PA who saw me didn’t say anything and neither of them mentioned me being shaved.  I was worried about something I shouldn’t have been.  (Being a retired nurse I should have known that but when you’re on the other side it’s different)

XOXO
      Suzanne

Marianne
      Ambassador

As I regularly present fully as a woman in all public settings including work and work related meetings, and pass very well for most, I can’t really claim I’ve been caught underdressing. But it has provided for several occasions of surprise, ranging from awe to disbelief from people whoo previously knew or had to be informed about my birth sex and legal status as male, both privately and professionally. As recently as in late March this year I travelled from Sweden to US to attend the Keystone conference in Harrisburg PA, bringing only female clothes for the five days trip.

Marianne Tornander

Harriette
      Lady

Recently, I had an inguinal hernia repaired. My hope was to get open surgery with a wire repair, the Shouldice way, but the woman doctor that eventually did the surgery used mesh. I had prepared for the open surgery by eliminating my groin and abdominal hair.

Come inspection day, I was ready to present my bare self and wore dark panties (not sure that she noticed). She was professional and didn’t mention a thing about either. Not sure what I will wear to my follow-up inspection.

On another occassion, I almost got caught wearing pull up stockings at a doctor’s office, but I hope to learn from that experience.

I am sure doctors and nurses have seen all kinds of things, but I didn’t expect to see the police (above) being so nonchalant about it. Live and learn.

Not of which I’m aware.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Here’s an extract from my CDH article on “Transformal was great, but I wont be going… back”.

Back in 2017, I was at my second CD conference at Katoomba in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney, when I had a reoccurance of my long standing back pain problem and had to find a chiropractor on a Saturday afternoon.

From past bitter travel experience, I do carry some heavy duty painkillers for such occurrences, but of course next day, I’m not much use to anyone! Especially when the painkillers wear off the next day. Thus, instead of joining in all the interesting Saturday day events, including volunteering for a bra fitting, the wonderful Carrington Hotel reception staff found me a chiropractor who was open on Saturday. So, she who does not own a smart phone to find one herself, is into the car for yet another one hour drive!

Of course by this stage, I’ve got the false nails firmly glued on and I’m wearing my blue “two day” wristband. I’d also left what I thought were some “unisex undies” on. But when the chiro pulled down my jeans at the back to adjust me, his exact words were “Oh Boy the undies”. Hey, at least I’d taken my breast forms off. Plan “A” was to have them attached all weekend!!

Caty.

J J
      Lady

Yeah, been “caught” a few times, but none of it bothered me.

First was caught wearing a bra at TSA. Got scanned which showed clasps and wires. Got a pat down and when the agent found the clap asked, “what is this? I simply said a bra strap, and that was it and on my way. The second time was similar, only it was a TSA rookie who red the scan and was a bit flabbergasted, but the senior office just gave a nod and a wink and I was off. I did notice a quizzical look on the rookie’s face.

I had to drop my shirt off my shouler for a COVID vax…twice.

Plus a few more odds and sods.

Had a similar run in with TSA at the airport. Walked through the metal detector and got pulled aside. Got scanned with a hand held device and he asked “what’s that” pointing to my traps. (I had no bra on but I did have a camisole with a bit of metal in the adjustable straps. I said “underwear” and that was that.

I had a dermatology exam last week. I wasn’t expecting to undress, so I wore a pair of solid black panties thinking we were going to be talking about some of my concerns, which we did while she examined me. She also had a female nurse and a female student with her.

And as she is doing the exam, she’s moving the gown they have you wear, all around and exposing my panties to all three of these ladies. She was even moving my panties around to check everything. Honestly, I don’t know why I was even wearing a gown 🤣. I just tried to not let any of my feelings of embarrassment or shock, show in my face.

I have to go back in again next month and I plan on wearing panties again. I absolutely LOVE wearing my panties! As a friend once said to me, “There ain’t no shame in my game.”

Hugs to all, Jill

Good on you Jill, …maybe a bra too next time?

For my derm exams I am asked to take everything off. I stuff my panties into a pocket of my (woman’s) jeans. Hope they don’t change to all but your underwear. Best Marlene.

No, I only wear a bra outside when I’m fully in Jill-mode which has only happened a few times, dammit. I have friends and family who would not react well if they saw me dressed, so I keep it super low key with just panties.

Well I’ve had a couple different instances where people mentioned my under things.  Once while grocery shopping a woman asked if I was wearing a bra and a co worker noticed my pink panties one day at work.

Ashley, what happened afterwards at work?

Harriette
          Lady

Yeah, I was wondering about how the shopper incident was handled, too.

I’ve mentioned this in another post. She came up and asked if I was wearing a bra and I replied yes I am. Then she asked why and I said “ cause it matches my panties.  Her face was priceless.  Lol

Harriette
            Lady

I will have to remember that one.

He asked why I’m wearing pink panties and I said I lost a bet to my wife.

Harriette
            Lady

A great disarming comeback! Touché!

Harriette
      Lady

The first woman that asked me anything happened when I started talking to her doing some gardening in her front lawn. I must have startled her because she blurted out, “Are you a girl?” The only thing that I was wearing that came close to being feminine was what I called my gypsy pants. At 6’2″, an obvious moustache, no body shaping, and a men’s hat, she caught me off guard, too. I just said “no” and moved on with the conversation.

Later, I though it was quite an odd reaction, but being labeled a “girl”, at my age, was just bizarre.

J J
      Lady

Once while getting my ski boys adjusted the boot future decide to reheat my heat-moldable liners. I had to take off my ski socks and reveal my painted toenails. As in most ski shops, a few hangers-on were sitting around, so I had to display my cold mail…oh well!

Another time that I was skiing I had bright red toenails… who sees your toes in boots? The day after I had a leg wax appointment and forgot to remove the polish. My wax technician’s only comment was “If anybody has a problem with painted nails, it is their problem, not yours”. A mantra I have tried to line by since.

Not underdressing but, I went for a drive around the lake today, dressed in women’s shorts and top, with my forms in. I got back home and before I could get the garage closed, a neighbor came by to ask me a question. We chatted for a few minutes and her eyes never wandered from mine. She never gave any indication that she noticed or cared that I had tits.

Bridget
      Lady

I’ve been caught many times; but the only time anybody has ever said anything has either been compliments, or sometimes my coworkers will give me some jabs when I’m wearing pink.  I shave everything except the eyebrows and head, and normally wear some type of polish even if its just a strengthener.  All of my doctors and nurses know I shave, and that I consider myself non-binary; but the only thing any of them have ever said is some of the nurses compliment me on taking care of my nails.

The most uncomfortable I’ve been in that situation is when I had to go to physical therapy, and the therapist wanted me to change into shorts.  I wear panties daily, and normally don’t care beyond that; but when he handed me a pair of mesh shorts to change into, I knew there was no way I was going to be able to hide my panties.  Being the professional he is, he never said a word about it.  Next time I went in I was in thermals as it was too cold for panties.  Again, he handed me the same shorts; and I was like what am I going to do with these?  Panties is one thing, naked is another.  I obliged and nothing was said.  But that was a bit uncomfortable.

Anonymous

Yes, I have been caught underdressing many times. You all need to remember that if you wear panties, they will be seen. You cannot do much about panty peeks or (VPL) Visible Panty Lines. It came out at work that I wore woman’s panties. Some of the girls at work had noticed my panty lines and had seen peeks. This came to my attention when I was fixing a workstation, and the lady whose station I was fixing mentioned she could see my panties and that I should tuck my shirt in. I thanked her and went about my day. She came to my office later that day and apologized for putting me on the spot. I told her not to worry about it and that I wore them willingly. She did go on to tell me everyone already knew I wore panties. They had all seen my panty lines and peeks in the past.

Except for boxers I would think that all male underwear shows VPLs especially if the outer layer is thin. I usually wear panties but when I have to wear drab I wear Life or Jockey bikini style with front pouch, string sides and 3/4? back. Must show VPLs when bending over. No problem to me. Best, Marlene.

Was caught last evening. Ran to a small Asian specialty store to pick up some veggies that we needed on the way home from work. Browsed around for a bit and then took everything up to checkout. The woman there rang everything up and we chatted for a bit about the different foods they offer. As I was getting ready to go she said nonchalantly to be careful because I’m peeking out at times. I looked a bit confused and she pointed at my waist and said ‘Your panties are showing when you reach up for things or bend down too far’. I laughed a bit and said whoops sorry. She replied with ‘Don’t be sorry they are very pretty looking. It’s nice you try different things other than foods.’ I laughed and said ‘I always like to keep an open mind.’

It was a really nice interaction.

Becka
      Lady

my doctor asked me once if i shaved my legs. It was and seemed more conversational than “clinical”. I told her I did, as I (really do) have such little hair anyway. She sort of chuckled and said her husband is the same way, then went on to say if she didn’t shave everyday she would be so hairy! She said it’s not fair! LOL

I really like her!

several years ago however my then male doctor was not available so I saw another male dr. who had an apprentice with him. They saw my body was lacking hair everywhere, and gave each other this grinning look that said “oh one of those…”.

That was so violating and uncalled for. Left that practice then and there.

I would have asked what is a ‘those’? and got into the conversation.

“Caught” implies that you are doing something wrong.

However, nothing is so embarrassing as leaving the Ladies and walking back to your cubicle when you feel a draft and realize thay you have tucked your skirt into your panties!

Anonymous

I like to think ahead.. what could possibly go wrong??.. if you don’t want to be seen that way you should be taking care of it.. accidental? Well maybe, but deep down you probably wanted it to happen lol just saying, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Have an awesome day ladies!

Didn’t your mother tell you “Wear clean underwear in case you are in an accident”!  I have and they cut my pants and shirt found my panties and bra and cut them off as well. Point is you never know when poop happens!

[quote quote=735302]and her eyes never wandered from mine.[/quote]

Reminds me of an old the joke(?). A busty young lady was talking to a guy. Eventually the lady said “my eyes are up here!”. Best, Marlene.

I had a dermatology appointment last week for a full body exam. I had just had a mani and pedi the week before with pink color on my toes and clear on my fingers. I debated whether to remove the polish before my appointment finally decided to keep it on. I also wear soma travelers panties in black or blue. I also shave from the neck down. I had to strip down to just panties and put on a gown. Female doctor didn’t bat an as she examined me from head to toe. I guess i have nothing to be afraid of for future visits. By the way got a clean bill of heath.

The only time that comes to mind! I was in the hospital and one nurse thought I had meds in my bag! The nurse manager came in and asked if she could check my bag for meds! I said sure, so she was looking and stated I must have gotten the wrong bag that it was my wife’s clothes that were in there! I said no those are mine! She said I’m not sure about that the colors and prints might be my wife’s! I assured her they were mine and told her to look at my heels in the closet! She looked at them and stated I have nice taste and apologized for the bag search! There were no meds in my bag!

I used to walk my dog in jeans, a pair of vans, no socks but sheer tights. As there was a gap between the jeans and shoes, you could easily see what I was wearing if you got close enough which nobody really did. One time a young girl was with her mother and stopped to pat my dog. The mother looked down and noticed my black sheer tights I was wearing and just smiled and carried on chatting. She gave another quick look down just before leaving but never said anything about them. My heart was absolutely racing the whole time.

Cece X
      Lady

My girlfriend and I volunteer at a busy soup kitchen on Saturdays. At the end of the day, she said to me with a sly smirk, “you are an exhibitionist.” I asked her what she meant. She said, “I can see through your shirt.”

I had checked myself in the mirror before I left home. I checked again after she and I spoke. I saw no signs. Then I turned around. The outline of the clips and straps of a bra that she bought for me recently were poking and clearly noticeable through the fabric of my shirt.

I wonder how many others noticed.

Be proud!  Our femininity makes us very special!

I’m sure that the recipients of the food did not care that you wore a bra even if they had noticed which I doubt. Thank you both for volunteering. Best, Marlene. PS Terrific that your GF is supportive.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?