• This topic has 21 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I plan on doing so grilling on Thanksgiving so today I went out and picked up one of those propane tanks for the grill.

I normally underdress daily with panties and a bra and with forms at times. Today was a bit cool so it was a day of wearing my C forms under a light jacket. I was wearing a womens teal tee shirt underneath and olive colored male pants. I love the feel and weight of my forms as I shop and under a jacket they hardly show unless someone really checks me out which rarely happens. Everyone is busy with their own lives.

The problem came when I was with the store clerk, a female, who was helping me unlock the cage for a tank exchange. I had my jacket unzipped and it hung loose in front covering my breasts. She took out the tank and put it on the ground in front of me. As I bent down to pick up the old one to put away and get the new one, my jacket slipped to the sides and when I rose up my little breasts projected out with a clearly visible bra outline under my tee.

I didn’t notice at first until I looked at her and her eyes were transfixed on my chest. After quickly realizing what was happening I thought what the heck she’s seen them so just act natural so I didn’t pull the jacket over to hide them but walked to my car and placed the tank inside. When I turned back toward her she had a big smile on her face and started making small talk as we walked inside together. I slipped the jacket back in place over my bra/breasts. She seemed very talkative and more friendly than usual but no mention on what she had just observed.

I go into this store often and she has always been polite but now she was probably nervous and was the reason for her chatting so much. I paid and left wondering if I should avoid this store for a while or not. I’m the only old guy with a white ponytail and now known to have breasts that goes in there so I know I’ll be checked out each time they see me. Its very close to where I live and I don’t want to be the subject of conversation in the community but it may be too late for that. Oh well, I took the risk so I have to live with it and this is not going to stop me.

So, should I avoid the store for a while or not?

Have any of you been caught underdressing in public?

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Michelle ,
      As I am still in the closet , I haven´t been caught in public.
      I only dress in the privacy of my own home so no underdressing as well I´m afraid !
      Avoiding the store would be admitting to the store clerk that it bothered you that she found out. By still going to the store , as you always have done , you can at least show her that you are confident about your dressing and that you don´t mind about her finding out.
      You will notice yourself how she will react to you in the future !
      Of course , I don´t now the community you live in , nor do I know if she is the kind of woman who would tell anybody else about your underdressing.

Love Sylvia.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle,

I am a bit of a chicken 🐓 , so for me I would avoid that place for a while. Everyone is different though, I guess you need to think about how much you care about everyone in town knowing your secret. In my town the word would spread overnight!
      Good luck, and hugs,

Lara

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Michelle, great story, thanks for sharing.

Well, as I’m retired and dress en femme every day, I’m sure I’ve been clocked by someone somewhere sometime.  I’m not letting it bother me (though it freaks out my wife).

I was at the curling rink the other day and one of the older fellows thought I was a woman as he called me girly while putting his hand all over my back.  He had to have felt my bra strap.  I don’t know if he ever figured out that I was a guy. Certainly some of the other curlers know that I’m male. No one has ever approached me about it and I’m always wearing some femme wear.

Back to your other question, should you go back to the store?  Hmmm. I think you sort of answered it yourself. It may be too late and it isn’t going to stop you. Yup, I’d go back.

Have a lovely weekend, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

IMHO, I would not avoid this business now that you’ve been semi “outed” by this one clerk. She acted completely appropriate, didn’t she? Why do you think she’ll treat you any less deferentially if you need to patronize that store in the future. So she may have told co-workers about you, but maybe you should put your big girl panties on and own your feminine side.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Great story. I sometimes suspect we want to be caught.

You should continue your normal routine. And if you find yourself in her checkout line, be sure to greet her and smile. I love it when the checkout girl notices something different about me.

Thanks for sharing Michelle,

I wouldn’t quit going in the store unless you personally know someone that works there.

I think its fun for someone to know sometimes.LOl

And besides it breaks up their otherwise humdrum day and gives them something to talk about.

Talk is good it opens up minds

If you think about it you are also paving the way for all us other girls to be accepted.

Thank you

Huggs Patty

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks to all you wonderful girls who have responded or will respond. I knew I could count on good insightful advice from my sisters here.

It looks like the consensus is that I should keep my normal habits and go back into the store underdressed as usual. I hesitantly agree with this.

My thinking was that if I didn’t go back for a while then maybe the turnover of employees would be all new people who didn’t know my secret. Its a Dollar General and they have high turnovers. Problem is I think the girl who saw my breasts was the manager but I’m not sure of that. I feel like she probably did tell her coworkers because I’ve never seen a CD out in my area and now I’m the oddity. Theres another Dollar General just down the road where I’ve bought makeup before in male mode and gotten a free unwanted end of days sermon from the female cashier as she checked my stuff out. This is a southern religious community… ugh.

On the other hand, as someone said, it could be an opportunity to make a connection with someone who may be curious about our lifestyle… idk. But we know females mostly don’t like CD’s so maybe I’ll get stares and giggles from everyone… idk. This is a conservative community and I may be outed more than I think. As noted from the daily risk I take underdressing maybe deep down I wanted to be outed. If the wife knew of this incident she would freak.

So I’ve decided I’m putting on my big girl panties and going in there next week and will be wearing my same C cup forms under my jacket just like last time. Maybe I’ll let the jacket be a little open showing the outline of my bra and I’ll know how things stand within five minutes. I may even wear clear gloss polish on my fingernails. If I’m seen as a freak then its a no go zone. If not then its a place I can shop knowing its not a problem and could even buy makeup there… hope.

Wish me luck… I’ll let everyone know how it went.

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Michelle ,

I hope everything goes well at the store next time.

I am really sorry for that female cashier at the other store.

She had no right at all to give you a lecture !

The customer is king ( or queen 😊 ) and she should treat you with kindness and courtesy.

Love Sylvia.

Kimmie
        Lady

In a perfect world, one in which each person’s differences are not only tolerated, but also celebrated, returning fearlessly would be the only choice. We do not, however, live in that world. Everyone’s community is different in terms of tolerance level and acceptance, each must make their own risk assessment.

It is easy in retrospect, and I’m sure I would not have thought of it in the spur of the moment, but the best course may have been to take a chance on the employee and acknowledge that you know what she saw, ask her to keep your confidence and, perhaps, a relationship in which you could share some aspects of your femme side. I would like to be in such a place someday.

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Kimmie.

I could have acknowledged what she saw and addressed it but as I said she was smiling but nervous chatting as we walked back inside. I didn’t want to embarrass her so I just didn’t say anything about it. I’ll know her reaction next week. If it wasn’t so close to my home I wouldn’t think much about it. If its a negative reaction then I’ll avoid that store maybe forever but if positive that would be really great. We will see.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Good luck Michelle!!  I think you are making the right choice in going back and being yourself.  If, as you said it goes south, you can classify it as a no go zone and move on.

BUT… if it continues to go well, as it did the first time, fantastic!!  Having a place to go as yourself is sinply priceless – and it emboldens you to do it again.

Fingers crossed for you hon!  🙂

Stevie

Getting caught is one of the risks we take. At times I think subconsciously we may even let our undergarments be seen.

I’ve accidentally exposed my undergarments many times and there has never been any negative repercussions from it. I actually find these accidents quite exciting after the fact.

I would think that now that she knows and it seems doesn’t have an issue with it, you would be excited to return and shop there more often.

Any time I have gotten positive reactions to exposing the fact that I am a crossdresser I want to come back for more.

Once I went shopping at J.C. Penny’s and found a nightie I really liked and it came in 4 colors. I couldn’t decide which color I wanted. I bought 2 of the colors. When I got to the checkout the checkout girl smiled at me and said “Those are just your colors” I did not even hint at the fact that I was buying them for myself but the fact that she knew excited me so much the next day I went back to buy the other 2 colors and looked for her again to check me out. Sadly she wasn’t working that day.

Wearing pretty feminine undergarments makes us feel good and if we accidentally expose what we are wearing to someone who doesn’t criticize us, that is a wonderful feeling. I personally would want to go back for more. I would probably even wear a blouse that you could see my bra under it and flash her when I checked out.

We don’t get positive responses like that very often, so take advantage of it.

CelesteCD
      Lady

Sounds like some flirtatious fun to me. It would put me on cloud nine and I would be thinking of many reasons to go back there 🙂

Leah
      Baroness

I would go back and specifically look for her to see how she acts a second time around.  Her reaction was very positive and great.  It seemed like she liked what she saw and was flirting with you.

Check it out and go for it!

Lea
      Lady

Thank you Michelle for sharing!! We’re you caught, or was it for a brief moment that someone saw your true self. We underdress to feel”normal”.

I can imagine how you felt at that moment and now thinking about the risk of going back to that store. I used to visit a Payless store, and finally got bold enough to try on heels when there were no customers around and the sales associates were busy.  Then, one day, a sales associate walked around the corner and saw me, I was nervous at what would happen next. She disappeared, looking embarrassed or upset, I couldn’t tell.  I felt so bad at the moment. But, she came back a few minutes later, composed, and politely asked me if I needed any help. What happened next was unimaginable. We started talking, first about the shoes fit and comfort,  then about styles, and then she let out that it was her first day back after maternity leave and she didn’t know all that changed in the store while she was gone.  She was a first time mom and I could tell she just needed to hear that she’s doing okay on day 1 at work and was excited to talk about her baby she was deeply missing on that first day. We became sort of friends and I kept learning that showing my true self encouraged others to show theirs. Because, in the end, we are all struggling with something.

Here’s your chance. She saw, she knows, she might or might not make it a big deal, but it’s out there and no going back. She was more nervous than you, so maybe she’s okay with it and even curious. Besides, who would believe a story about a guy wearing breast forms 🙂

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Lea.

Yep I was caught! The lady was standing two feet in front of me when I rose up and projected my boobs right out in her face where she couldn’t miss them unless she were blind. Someone said maybe we want to be caught and maybe this is the case since I wear my bra and forms in public often. Its thrilling and terrifying at the same time. This incident was the most obvious of all with no mistaking.

Since that incident I’ve gone out to other places shopping underdressed with my C forms but under a coat so it wasn’t too obvious and have gotten looks from mostly women but nothing was said. Mostly covered up, people who notice something can guess but not be sure.

Thanks for sharing your story about buying heels and making a wonderful connection to that sales lady. I know you were nervous not knowing what could happen but good things do happen sometimes. I’m at that point now… nervous. I haven’t gone back yet but plan on doing so and hope the same girl is there. I’m hoping for a positive reaction but idk. As I’ve said before, in my area I’ve gotten negative reactions in the past so my confidence isn’t very high at the moment. Still, I’m determined to underdress and live as I want and my support and experiences here on CDH has only bolstered my resolve. I always think of girls here who take much greater chances than I do to be themselves and I admire them. Only thing is I may have to narrow down the places I can safely go. Hope not.

Who would believe a story about a guy wearing breast forms? With my long white ponytail I’m easily spotted so thats the gossip that I’m hoping to avoid in my community.

Go for it. I work in a very manly environment, heavy industry big burly dudes, lots of toxic masculinity, and nobody has had the nerve to comment on any of my femme wear or femmy characteristics. I know they’ve noticed at least some days, but it just doesn’t seem to matter to them anymore. And as others have said, each one of us out in the world being seen paves a tiny piece of the road forward for the rest to follow some day.

Bridgette

Anonymous
      Lady

UPDATE:

So I got my courage up and went back to the store dressed pretty much like I was when my breast were exposed to the manager… C forms in my bra under a womens tee and the same light jacket, male pants, a long ponytail and no makeup. I was so nervous not knowing how I would be received but this was going to be a good experience or my last time in this store.

When I walked in I didn’t see the manager but another female employee saw me enter and immediately looked around for I assumed the manager or at least another employee. This let me know I had probably been a subject of discussion among them.

I walked in and looked around to see if the manager was there or not and saw her doing some shelf stocking a couple aisles over. I didn’t want to just walk up to her so I looked around and picked up a couple items before going to the register. As I shopped I heard her name called to come to the registers… oh boy, whats it going to be? I was so nervous.

I was there and determined, so I gathered my resolve and went to the checkout to face whatever happened. I held my head up and let my jacket slide to the sides showing my breasts like they were when the manager saw me before and walked on to the registers. The manager and one employee were there. My heart was beating fast and I was so nervous with anticipation my palms were sweating.

As I approached, the manager saw me… and… smiled! Both were smiling. I couldn’t believe it. Both of them clearly saw my projecting boobs… a man in a bra with boobs. There were no other customers around. I became almost giddy with excitement! I placed my items, toothpaste and Secret deodorant, on the counter. Both were smiling and looking at me and my breasts like they had never seen anything like it before and probably hadn’t in their store.

While checking out my items, neither said anything at all about how I was dressed but kept a smile the entire time. I was too nervous to say anything and couldn’t think of how to break the ice so I paid and just left. I didn’t hear any giggles as I walked out. What a rush walking out the door! I had done it!

Now thinking about it, I can’t be sure what they really thought but at least I wasn’t laughed out of the store and no unwanted sermons either or exiting giggles. So now I’m well known there and next time I’ll buy some makeup and see if that gets any reactions.

So what could be a good opening line in this situation that would gauge how they feel about this boobed customer? Any advice?

I know for you girls who go out dressed all the time this is probably a funny story but its an exciting step for me.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Eileen.

Yep, I agree with you that a man should be able to buy cosmetics without a sermon but by it happening shows just how conservative and religious this community really is. That wasn’t the only time I’ve had a negative reaction when buying female things in male mode.

No, I haven’t noticed any other CD’s in public here but the really passable ones could be around… idk. There aren’t any clubs or places at all around here for CD’s to safely go. A CD club did open up a few years ago and was quickly picketed and shut down by a church group. Any CD’s living here have to go a distance to a nearby city to find CD friendly clubs.

I’m going back to that store next week wearing my bra and C forms just like before and hope the girl is there so I can see how she reacts. I’m not very hopeful of a positive reaction but who knows. I don’t really care what the employees think but don’t want to be the talk of the community.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Eileen.

Thanks for the encouragement. Conservative or liberal, we should be able to be ourselves without other peoples religious views being pushed
      upon us.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?