Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Willa Kissing
      Registered On: November 16, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 5

Happy anniversary to you. It is a huge step towards recognition and acceptance of one’s cross-dressing lifestyle.

Awesome,

Willa

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Revel
        Baroness
        Registered On: December 5, 2020
        Topics: 15
        Replies: 579

Willa,

Thanks. You’re absolutely right my friend. 🙂💝

❤️ Rev

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 108

I crossdressed since early teens but never knew I was a crossdresser, or that there were others, until I made a 300 mile trip to Atlanta to meet a Tri-Ess group. I did not have the first clue about makeup tools or how to apply it, so visited a dressing service B&B. The lady asked me to open my suitcase, which revealed my belongings… a couple old bras and a dress I had retrieved from a Goodwill bag. She chided, “You call THAT a wardrobe??!” I was not expecting to go out anywhere, and would not have expected to be able to hide my male features, but she transformed me within an hour or so into a lady I could not recognize. I was amazed and thrilled beyond belief to meet my femme self. I consider that my birthday, as Rhonda (then Barbara) did not exist until that moment. She had shoes, skirt, blouse, jewelry, shapewear,  breast forms, and  padding to add to the foundation, powder, lipstick, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara, to complete the transformation. She painted my nails and taught me how to walk in heels. I thought that was it for the eve but she ushered me out the door and had me drive her to a fancy French restaurant. Before I knew it  I was trying to negotiate how to swivel my nylon-encased legs and heels out the door as lady-like as possible, failing to make any effort to affect my voice… a deep bass.. as I handed over the keys. The rest of the eve was one exciting first after another as I was instructed what to do and not to do re. touch-ups, rest-room etiquette, etc. The next day I again was told to chauffer her to a shopping mall. Before I could think, I found myself ducking behind racks of dresses and other female attire. Ramona ushered me into a changing room, where she helped me try on a few garments, buying my first two dresses while trying to avoid giving the clerk identifying information. Lunch was next. I was told to drive next door to a Chik Filet. Relieved, and thinking I’d go through the drive-through I discovered that the plan was to enter a restaurant packed with teenagers who would no doubt read me in a heartbeat! Passing that test without event, we returned to her house for me to get glammed up for my first meeting with other CDs. Driving there was a real first… my first time alone, fully dressed en femme. I did not expect to meet others quite like me, but I at once felt in tune with everyone and realized I belonged with other kind-hearted souls who share unique blessings. I came to accept myself and others on a very fast track. So to me, that was a new birth or awakening to who I was created to be, and it is all good, nothing to cause shame or guilt… a blessing, not a curse. Not everyone has the luxury of both a feminine and masculine side. My feminine side was born November 13, 2009. It has led to tough decisions, a divorce, distance from many I love, lack of acceptance and understanding by others, and great pain, yet it is MY path, with many more blessings than curses. Learning to accept ourselves is, I think, far more valuable than acting in ways that earn the acceptance ad approval of others. Following my path- accepting my personal destiny and using it to benefit both my authentic self and others as able- is what I think counts above all. We all need a purpose, to know who we are and do what is consistent with that. I think those of us who are crossdressers by nature have a difficult path, but a path filled with treasures at every turn if willing to follow it. At least we know who we are and that is a good basis for finding a path to our individual destinies that can benefit ourselves and others more than playing a role which is inconsistent with who we truly are. The question is what means more… to be a good actor, or to act in a way which is consistent with our nature. Neither course is easy. I have chosen the latter path In spite of its pain ad losses, I’d rather celebrate life by marching to the beat of the drummer I hear. As Shakespeare and Emerson put it: “To thine own self be true, for then thou cannot be false to any man.”

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Rhonda Lee.
      4 users thanked author for this post.
        Revel
        Baroness

Thank you my friend for sharing all of that. You had quite the journey to discover not only you’re a CD, but about your true feelings about yourself. Actor Bill Duke gave me a hint about self love, and after I accepted loving myself, the journey for me began.

XOXO Rev

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual
      Replies: 108

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Rhonda Lee. Reason: duplicate
      1 user thanked author for this post.
      Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1855

Happy Anniversary to you.

Саманта
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 694
      Replies: 1650

well it was on a saturday morning in 1983 and probably during the warm weather part of the year hi Rev 🙂 hey let’s go check out some color combo’s…

Revel
        Baroness

Hi Sam,

Thank you, girlfriend.

You’ve been a CD for 37 years? Wow. I’m very impressed with that!

XOXO Rev

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Replies: 0

Happy anniversary, Revel.

Even if I remembered all of the dates, I’m not sure which one would be my CD anniversary.  Is it the day I first thought about crossdressing, the day I first put on an article of women’s clothing, the day I first day I dressed completely as a woman, or the first day that I presented myself as a woman in public?  The one day that stands out most to me is the day that I went out and got a professional makeover.  That was the first day that I thought that perhaps I am not just playing a role as Stephanie, but that I really am Stephanie.

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks. That’s a good question, or should I say, good questions?? 😆

For me, when I transformed into a woman for the first time, and took my first photo of myself, that was the day 7/11 became my CD Anniversary. 🥰

Amy Catrelle
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 207

Happy anniversary, Revel! Technically I started mid-December last year after purchasing a black baby doll nightie from Amazon but I think my ‘birthday’ should be January 2nd 2022 as that was the day I joined CDH and chose the name Amy. I think I need to plan something special for this Christmas… x

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks Amy.

I think it’s important to remember your “CD Anniversary” and your “Name Anniversary” as well. I’m really glad to know you do. I started topics about my CD and Name Anniversary. 💝💝

Yes, plan something special for this Christmas. ❤️💚

Revel

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Replies: 1074

Hi Rev,

Happy anniversary!

I bought my first denim miniskirt just to see what I would look like in it around 3 years ago. After that I got a few tops, dresses, shoes, and of course bras, and forms. I just fell in love with CDing right away! Chatting with the girls here has since gotten me into stockings, and panties.

I will say around 3 years for me. I don’t know that I could pin down the exact date though.

Hugs,

💕Lara

Revel
        Baroness

Lara,

Thank you for sharing. To me, cross-dressing is an art, and I think it’s fascinating how you can transform into the beautiful looking opposite sex. Happy 3 years CDing!

XOXO Rev

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 6373

Happy anniversary and many more to come.. I just passed my 5th and still clacking my heels  lol..

Stephanie 🌷 w

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks. I want to wish you a happy belated 5th anniversary, girlfriend. Enjoy the journey. 🙂

Rev

Susan Talbot
      Lady
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 248

Rev.  Happy Anniversary. Celebrate it and buy a pretty flowery dress or something else special.

Enjoy

Susan

Revel
        Baroness

Thank you, Susan. Will do. That was very nice of you. 🙂

Rev

Revel
      Baroness

Today is my 4th CD Anniversary! I uploaded pics of flowers in my private photo gallery. Do you remember the day when you first started cross-dressing, and took your first picture? I still have the very first picture I took wearing a dark blue dress and winking. 😉

Revel

Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 1658

Mine is a bit complicated in a way, as I’ve dressed up since my pre teens, but it was just a few years ago that I really finally did what I wanted to do for decades, that is dress up completely, and become passable.

In a way I could say Jan1 2019 might be Amy’s birthday, but really she has been with me for over half a century now.

Amy

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Marian Andersen
      Lady
      Registered On: August 13, 2018
      Replies: 22

Hi  Rev,

As requested girlfriend!

Thanks for the PM, and ”first” no less, I’m honored! Well girlfriend, my CDing goes back to childhood, but I made a conscious decision on 12/15/14 that I was an affirmed CD and would accept Marian as 50% of my being and cherish her as much as my male self.

Likewise have a great day!

Marian xoxo ❤

6 users thanked author for this post.
      KHeart
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 133

I’m not sure when I would count my first dressing experience, as my feminine dressing desires have kinda built up incrementally over time. I bought my first skirt around 10 years ago, so I guess that could count, and my first non-skirt feminine clothing (panties) around 8 years ago, so I guess that was the start of me branching out a little. I just added the occasional feminine item to my collection over the years and I didn’t really evolve into the makeup, wigs and full feminine attire and accessories until much much later.

I think if I were to choose a significant date though, it would be 12th Feb 2020 last year. It was the first time I went into a shop and bought myself lipstick, amongst a whole catalogue of presents and a card for my SO on valentines day. This is why the date sticks with me, as I felt it was the perfect opportunity for me to shop for myself under the guise of everything being a gift for someone else.

After the experience, I realised that my dressing up meant a lot more to me then just something I wanted to keep hidden and in private. Ever since then, I’ve bought soo much more makeup, wigs, I  frequently epilate my legs, and I buy and wear full attires and accessories. I even went out enfemme with my SO a few weeks back. It all stems from the importance I felt in buying myself a lipstick that day.

…I haven’t even really worn the lipstick with anything. I was so nervous that day, I grabbed the first one I saw without really looking at what it was until I got home. It’s a really light baby-pink colour that doesn’t match any of my clothes. Maybe I might try and match it with an outfit for a picture in the future just for the sake of it? =P

But either way, I feel the symbolism from where buying the lipstick that day has been leading me nearly a year and a half later, so maybe that should be my CD anniversary? 🙂

Revel
        Baroness

Wow. Thanks for explaining all of that, girlfriend! Now all the sisters here on CDH know more about your CD history. Your CD Anniversary is entirely up to you. Just over three years ago, I bought my first dresses, and started taking pictures of myself on 7/11/2018 so I decided it would be my CD Anniversary. I remember wearing a dark blue dress, and blue eye shadow when I took the first picture of myself. I looked very BLUE-tiful!  Giggles.

XOXO Rev

Anonymous

Congratulations, Revel;

I’m just a baby here, myself. I dressed up a few times as a child, and a few more times as a teen; then let it go for 60-plus years. I revived Bettylou sometime in the Spring of 2016 with some ladies’ tees at Walmart, so that is probably my true beginning. Or was it December, 2017, when I bought my first dress from Amazon online? Whatever the date, it took too long and wasted too much time. Whatever you do, DON’T follow my example; you miss out on too much.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the advice, Bettylou. No, I won’t follow your example. Revel means the world to me.

Danielle MacGuffin
      Lady
      Registered On: May 21, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 180

Congrats on your anniversary! Wish I had remembered what day I started. First time in public en femme was memorial day weekend, so maybe I’ll just go with that.

Xoxo, Dani

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 1375

Well, then we share a birthday of sorts. I can’t remember the actual date, but it was around my birthday, which is today. So, Happy Anniversary to you!

Birthday Bridgette

Diana W
      Lady
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Replies: 325

Happy anniversary, Revel!  I just celebrated my first anniversary.  My journey began July 7th last year/

Revel
        Baroness

July 7th is close to July 11th. Get ready for an incredible journey, sister!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Replies: 6373

Happy anniversary with many more wonderful years ahead ❤..

Just celebrated my 4th,  seems like it was only yesterday..

Stephanie 🌷

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Revel
        Baroness

I know what you mean. They say time flies when you’re having fun, and it sure is fun being a CD! We have been one for almost the same amount of years, sister. Thanks for sharing.

Rev

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 3914

Hi Revel  as for me i was 8ish when i started so that makes it 52 years a go ok girls that makes me 60 ish he he well close anyhow really close .. Congrats to you girlfriend and a big hug..

Stephanie Bass

Revel
        Baroness

Thank you, girlfriend. Congratulations being a CD for so long.

I had a lovely CD Anniversary yesterday. I dressed up pretty, Daddy took pictures of his beautiful daughter, I watched a music video of Shania Twain singing “Man! I Feel Like a Woman” and for the first time, decided to venture out a little and take a drive at night. Before I drive off, I like to REV my engine! Giggles.

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1556

It had to be just after my birthday in 1965.  My sister had given me a brunette Barbie and dressed me that first time so I could join the apartment complex Barbie group.

PaulaF

Revel
        Baroness

Let’s not forget playing with Barbie dolls. Giggles. Thanks for sharing.

June (Rei) Durden
      Lady
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1008

40+ years ago is about as specific as I can get, but for the sake of convenience I’ll use my CDH registration anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Rev!

Revel
        Baroness

Thank you.

That’s a good idea and congratulations being a CD for so long. In fact, I notice quite a few of you sisters have been a CD for a long time, and I’m very impressed. Hugs and kisses to all of you!

XOXO Rev

June (Rei) Durden
          Lady
          Registered On: October 11, 2020
          Topics: 29
          Replies: 1008

Most days I feel like a Pygmy amongst Giants!

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 95
      Replies: 5401

Happy Anniversary Revel.

Alice

Stephanie Roberts
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 20, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 1227

Happy Anniversary Revel!
      I can’t remember the precise date, so I’ll make the date I join CDH my anniversary date.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie💖

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 295

Happy Anniversary Revel. Jan4, 2021 was the 26th anniversary of my transformation to Jennifer 24/7. Each year gets better and better.

Robyn Drake
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: March 19, 2019
      Topics: 55
      Replies: 753

Happy Anniversary Revel!

Anonymous

Well I can’t remember the exact day but it was the summer time, I was home alone and started exploring my sister’s room. I was 10 and I’m 57 now so 47 years for me.

Alicen Thairms
      Lady
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Topics: 54
      Replies: 447

Happy anniversary 🙂

I’ve been crossdressing on and off since I was 13, I’m 63 this year so it’ll be my 50th !

However I’ve only really been able to dress properly since about 10 years ago when I was able at last to buy a good range of clothes in my size (uk size 24), before that it was just oddment outfits.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.