• This topic has 63 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 46 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Have you done this or would you?  How well can you go stealth?

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Lea.
      Lea
      Lady

I would, I have, I just did

I did this a couple of times when I was still married. I went to bed with panties underneath my shorts. Then took off the shorts after she had turned off the light. Actually got up in the middle of the night to use the toilet and didn’t put my shorts back on. But she was still asleep.

Lea
        Lady

Thanks for sharing!!  I’ve worn a bra and full lingerie…. fell asleep a few times, woke up before she did, haven’t been caught..lol

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lea.

I did a couple of times. My wife is a night owl so a couple of times when I knew I had a early wake up call I would wear my nighty. Was exciting and scary at the same time. Now I am out to my wife I get to wear my nighty every night to bed.

Anonymous

It’s not really daring to me. My SO knows and I do it all the time.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I sleep in pantyhose and lingerie all the time.

I don’t have to sneak into bed fully transformed, my wife knows and at times we’ve slept together with me fully transformed as Wendy.

Sandra
      Lady

I would but it would break the boundary agreement we have. I do manage to get away with a little lingerie now and then nothing to saucy though.

x Sandra x

Hi Lea,

I couldn’t do it. My wife is a sound sleeper, but I wouldn’t risk it.

Hugs

Autumn

Lea
        Lady

I first was scared, but started with a little underdressing under my pjs, then slowly lifting my shirt for a few minutes, and so on.  It is thrilling though.

no need to sneak into bed, after an evening dressed, I change into my nighty and snuggle with my SO. In the morning, coffee and a light breakfast before getting ready fo the day.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

We are both lousy sleepers and have not been in the same bed, (or room for that matter), for years.

With the exception of hot Australian summer nights, I sleep fully femme every night, with bra, breast forms, panties and cami. Summer  time ,silk nightie over the above. Winter, warm pj’s and 40 denier tights for my arthritic knees.

Caty.

PS (Edit). I should have added that my beloved knows about Caty, but “does not want to know”. So its all DADT (Dont Ask Dont Tell) in these ‘ere parts

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Caty Ryan.

I sleep in a nightie, usually one my wife has picked out or purchased for me, so it’s not sneaking into bed dressed, it’s more like, “Honey, wear this one, it’s nice on you.”

I sleep in panties almost every night. In fact, my wife commented last night about “getting my sleeping panties on” ha ha.

I’m extremely lucky in that I’ve been in bed with her a couple times for pre-sleeping activities fully dressed in lingerie, makeup & wig. It sort of just happened the first time and we’ve done it a couple times since.

-Chloé

I sort of did once. I got into bed once with my guy, while wearing suspender pantyhose.

He was not attracted to crossdressers, so I hadn’t told him that I liked to dress. I just couldn’t resist the urge this time though, while he slept.

He woke up eventually. He was surprised, but we then we had fun 🙂

Lea
        Lady

Thank you Jenny!!  So many subtleties in your post hint at a very different perspective!!

Oh heavens yes! It’s panties every night to bed. My wife doesn’t give this a second thought.

Hi Lea nice to meet you and i said yes because im out to my very supportive wife as i sleep every night in panties a silky nightgown and red lipstick  wife is so supportive just love her so much ..

Stephanie Bass

No sneaking for me. I sleep in panties and a t-shirt each night next to my wife. She knows and is not bothered by it.

Hugs,

Emily

Exactly right. No need for sneaking when it part of you.

My wife and I are as one when it comes to sleeping. Whatever makes you comfy. Satin pjs, winter long pjs, panties as dedired.
          It makes for a loving bed.

JANE

Agreeing with Emily.  Not much sneaking going on here. Since I told my wife and she is supportive,  we go to bed and often I am in a cami or a babydoll nightie,  with or without panties.  In the morning for our coffee I usually change into different panties, bra pantyhose and satin robe.

i said no for the reason that my wife knows i dress up but will not have me dressed up while in bed or sitting in same room as her

I’m very daring. But, that is not something that would work in my situation.

One of our favorite role playing games, we pretend to be strangers isolated in a country inn by a storm with not enough rooms to go around. Musical beds is the result.

I’m not married, but if I was, probably yes.

Would love to do it but my wife would have a fit

Anonymous

NOOOOO, this would cause a great disturbance in the force and a lot of unnecessary friction and uncomfortable situation. She tolerates she does not like or want to see.

Anonymous

I’ve said NO for the simple reason my wife doesn’t know anything about my crossdressing life,

I think she would have a fit if i got into bed in a nightie or wearing women’s underwear,

Hugs Roz X

Yes I have and yes I would again. It is sometimes very exciting

Anonymous

Every night, though there isn’t much sneaking about it… I do sneak the breast forms in after the lights go out though. Those are just for me at the moment.

— Abbie 🥰

I have gone to bed a few times in women’s underwear and top. Without sneaking into bed.

But most the time I sleep in male underwear and a T-shirt or a normal pair of pajamas.

My wife doesn’t approve of me cross dressing or my sexuality even though she herself is bisexual and likes loose fitting male garments, that se wears once in a while, clothing which can be considered cross dressing.

And she has caught  me a handful of times and it usually causes a fight. But I will dress every chance I get and periodically will still sneak in to bed in panties or stockings and a female shirt.

Interesting, my wife is bi too and also doesn’t care for me dressing en femme.
        She has some manly underwear and never wears dresses or skirts. We seem to have reversed roles.

Anonymous

Too much fallout, caught me wearing panties to bed, it was not good.

Generally, if I “sneak” something, it’s a nightie.

I then deal with the ensuing, rather unecessary, fallout and try to turn it into the discussion we ought to be having, but she avoids at all costs.

Some tension keeps the spring wound and the wheels moving.

Love Laura

Yes!
      Every night.  No sneaking necessary.

Majority of my clothes come from the women’s dept now as i slowly replace everything drab.   A night dress and panties are standard sleepwear now.

I think it helps that my taste in clothing is rather conservative  and I revealed Joanne little by little so she had time to adjust to the real me and realize she’s been married to Joanne the whole time.

Thanks for asking.
      -Joanne

Lea
      Lady

Hello Monday! Slept in a padded bra all night next to the SO, and slept so well.  Didn’t anxiously wake up, slept soundly with the comfort of the pads pressing against me. Wore it under pjs, even sat through breakfast with the family. I feel so terrific, so natural. Ready for the week!!

I always did, wifey liked us to dress alike, such as blue jeans & same coloured sweatshirts. Bed time made it easy for me to wear femme pj’s the same as hers. Rest her soul, she was a keeper.

Emily
      Lady

At the present time, my answer is no. I have however in the past done that. Just had to be sure I got out of bed first in the morning.

Wendy Me
      Lady

Didn’t do it when our kids still lived here, after they moved out I didn’t have to worry as I told her about my crossdressing before we got married and she was fine with it with discretion.

I have!  It was a little scary but also very exciting at the same time.

My wife’s nightgown drawer was in a drawer in the pedestal of our bed and on my side of the bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and she was sound asleep and I couldn’t resist reaching into the drawer and pulling out one of her nighties and putting it on.

Wearing a nightie in front of her for the first time was quite exciting even though she was sound asleep.

I didn’t get caught but in time I did tell her about it and from that time on I’ve been allowed to wear nightgowns to bed.

Before I came out to my wife I use to put on pantyhose before bed and either get under the covers before her or after she fell asleep. It didn’t take long before she touched my leg with her foot and noticed I was wearing pantyhose.

I have had a pantyhose fetish since I was 12. I used to ask my wife to come to bed with them on. Later, I would wear them too. Now wear them during the day lots. Not always with panties on.
        In the winter I wear tights. Used to love to wear my Mother’s red leotards.

Yes me too. Pantyhose are what started me into crossdressing. I love them.

No need to sneak into bed in my case since I have a boyfriend who is extremely supportive and lets me wear whatever I want to bed, which is usually beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie & sleepwear. He likes to be awake to see me emerge from the bathroom to see what I wear to bed that night. I just love being with a guy, makes me feel so girly.

Sammatha
        Lady

Thank u for sharing
        You are a lucky girl
        Samantha

No SO and no plans on getting one, so no.

For those of us who are better off alone, *that’s* how daring I am! <3

I’m with you sweetie. I’m much happier alone and I get to sleep in a nightie every night.

When I was married my then wife knew I had panties. I stopped hiding them. I was very turned on one night and she was mostly asleep. I slept out of bed and went to my office where I kept all my things. I put on a matching bra, panty, garter, and stocking set that I loved. I put on PJs over it and quietly went back to the bed room. I slipped into the bed and removed my PJs. She tossed a little and I really wanted to pull her to me. I didn’t but I should have.

Lea
        Lady

I too sometimes wished my wife would reach over, wakeup slightly, notice my attire, smile at my naughtiness, close her eyes, and just pull me closer and hold onto me.

I don’t really understand why in her mind the sight of women’s things on me, her man, makes me any different.

Passion, intimacy, excitement are all from within, not just the outside. My wife would not want me to judge her solely based on her outside, or on the outside I met years ago and has changed. I feel she does and that pushes me further away.

While I can get away her not noticing what I’m wearing, there’s the downside of this feeling.

Hi girls,

I am begginner but now I am sure that to change my sexual role with my couple in the bed ( woman in this case) is the key point for reaching who I am as a girl ( and as a complete person).

So the real challenge ( even my internal mandate) for me is…. to be a passive girl for my lover at least from time to time.

Even I think it could be a great experience for a lot of us!!!

Kisses girls!!

Sonia

I sleep en fem every single night i would never have to slip into bed when I do sleep with a scificant other it is with jonnie my cd girl friend as you can guess not much sleeping both of us love to have a lot of pillow talk

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I was annoyed at my wife failing to sleep close to me, as we had always done in the past. She seemed to be going out of her way to be distant. So I slipped on a baby doll and snuck under the covers to see if she’d notice. The first night I did this she did not notice, but the next night she discovered me and shot out of bed like a cannon, to sleep in another room. I don’t recommend such surprises unless you have a pretty accepting partner.
      I now have a more accepting partner… did not want me wearing feminine clothes to bed… but over time she has broken down and even bought me nighties. We have matching sets. She sometimes lays a nightie out for me on the bed covers or packs one for me if I travel. She makes it clear, though, that there can be no sexual thoughts or contact if I am dressed this way, as she has no sexual attraction to me if I am dressed as Rhonda, in bed or otherwise. I am her girlfriend only, but we are both happy with that role.

I bought a pink bra for myself once, decided it would be a better fit for her so gifted it to her and bought another for myself. She put my name on the tag so as to be able to separate them in the wash. We now have matching bra days. If I see she plans to wear hers, I put mine on. It’s fun to joke about it.

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

I had to put no, because I am one of the lucky girls who doesn’t need to sneak. In fact my S.O. bought a lot of my nighties and sometimes asks me to wear a certain one.

Billie
        Lady

No need to my SO buys all my night gowns along with most of by girly stuff.

Anonymous

I Don’t sleep with any clothes on, except when I travel then it is a bra and forms only. Once the wife and I were in Vegas for a few nights. Woke up in the middle of the night and being in a hotel it felt weird (I typically spend 120 nights a year in hotels) so I got up and put my bra and forms on while she was asleep. When I woke up, she had her head on my chest and was asleep it was the greatest feeling. (She knows I dress and is supportive to point she does not want to see me fully dressed Make up and wig etc) This was her first time her seeing me with my forms in. She loved it.

Peta Mari
      Lady

My wife found my sip. But I don’t wear it with her. I have worn tights to bed, when I had a bad back, through a pinched nerve. They helped to hold everything together.

Generally though, I don’t like wearing clothes to bed.

I don’t have to sneak around her. But I do choose to semi dress when with her, because I am her man, and she is the woman of the house.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

For the last year or more I have worn women’s pajamas to bed every night, summer stuff in the warm weather, and warm in the cold. Also I have worn panties only for the last 2 and a half years+. She even bought me new PJ’s for last Christmas.

So, yes, I am one of the fortunate ones whose wife doesn’t mind.

Amy

Anonymous

Im another lucky one…my gf loves me dressed so need for stealth at all.

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?