Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

ok i got a good one for you. we are all going on a cd cruise trip to rio. there are 3 cds to a room. you and 2 room mates. your 2 roommates you have never meet in person. you get to pick the 2 roommates that you think you might best get along with on the week long trip. the 2 roommates will be someone that is on this site and you have never met in person. check out some of the questions they answered or asked and pick 2 that you think might be best for your roommate on this trip.

i chose debbie werner and robin girly.

they gave good answers to some of the questions i read.

Took me a little bit to come up with an elegant solution where I get to play with everyone.

The trips to Rio are weekly, so I’d just keep going back and forth every other week with every single lady I’ve met here until we’ve all spent a vacation together!

My first visit would be with Tiff Any and Robyn Devine.

I suspect Rio will be sick of me by the time I finish vacationing with aevery awesome lady here!

But…

Do they snore?!?!

Anonymous

On my cruise I am taking Jo’ Elle

And Michelle Jamison.

Pack girls, It’s Time To GO!!

Dr.T.J.

Ooooo that’s a hard one.

Sam…a kindred spirit,

Gina…hoping  some of her gorgeous full on glam will rub off on me for a night on the dance floor.

Sign me up.

❤️B

Anonymous

Rachel….this is SO unfair..

in fact there are so many beautiful girls here I can’t choose just two…..

……(Whisper – don’t tell anyone, but I have arranged to have 66 girls stowaway in the lifeboats until we are well out to sea…..then the fun will really start!!!!)

Smiles, grace 💋💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Nope.  Can’t pick just two.  How about a dorm type room with, say …. a dozen or so?   Or, at least each night everyone changes rooms.  That’s 2 different friends every night for say, a 10 day cruise or so….. that’s 20 friends.  I could do that!

It would be a dream vacation!😁

Stevie

The two that come instantly to mind, Are my 2 biggest inspirations, Grace, and Rei.
      But as others have said, any and all of my beautiful sisters.
      Regine

Anonymous

everyone would be going. its just 3 per room. so you have to think of the ones you might get along with best.

I agree with Grace on this,

There’s so many awesome girls on here its not fair, not to mention a lot of new girls who’ve come here recently.  💕💕

My first team LOL!!  Rei and Tiff Any – We’re the Can-AM-Aussie connection!  🇨🇦🇺🇸🇦🇺

Second team – Gotta be Grace and Kelly Ann

You know we wouldn’t play by the rules right?  We’ll be changing it up all over the place!!

Fun thoughts though!!

XOXO – Robyn ❤️🤗😁👠

Anonymous

There are so many fabulous ladies here I could never decide. I guess it would have to be whomever would allow me to share their space

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Great horny toads Rachel, it’s still tough…! There are many girls here I think (hope) I would get along great with, but if you are asking for ones I may want to get along ” best ” with, hehe, well, I’m gonna not gonna say!  Lol😁😊

Stevie

Anonymous

Any two but Scarlett.

Just kidding!

She would probably be a complete hoot to be with, actually.  We’ve had a couple of differences of opinions and had a few tense message exchanges, but I’ll tell you this:  She is extremely intelligent, witty and very well spoken. Very impressive military background as well. Plus! You would not believe her age from her pictures! (And I’m not telling lol)

Anonymous

I would take Brittney Andrews and Jenny Austin.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’d love to come with you! If only I could leave my country.

Amy

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

There are so many choices as most everyone I have met electronically has been charming.  My limitation ins answering this is that I have not met either lady due to 1) the Pandemic or 2) she lives in another part of the country.  With that established, I would invite Brandi Davenport and Vivian Cinnamon.

Bon Voyage!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?