Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have you ever dressed up and gone out with another CD? Do you have different feelings when dressed then not dressed, emotionally and sexually?

I have been out with only two other cds’ once in Austin and in Houston. I’ve also been out with the wife and by myself. As for my feelings not much changes from drab to female dress. I am a little clammer and more open when dressed, all so not as stressed.

Anonymous

Would love to but I don’t get out much. A CD conference is on my bucket list. Hope to do meet all the girls here someday.

Yorksue
      Lady

I went to a club in Leeds UK called Quest for there crossdressing afternoon met another dresser there who convinced me to have a night out in Leeds it was fantastic my first time out in bars and talking to men made me feel like I was meant to be a woman. Sue x

K Swim
      Lady

I am not sure how I would feel about that. I would’t mind hanging out and/or being friends with another CD, but I am still attracted to birth women therefore would never go on a date with a CD.

Anonymous

i belong to a support group out of Toronto and have been out numerous times with many cd’s, strength in  numbers is very important and a lot of fun. we hang out for friendship and support and talk of sex is out of bounds.

Actually, I went to a dinner with another CD while I was on vacation in Portland, OR this past April.  She was a lovely lady and we had a wonderful meal with great conversation.  Later, 2 cis women joined us and the table really got lively.  All in all, a terrific evening.

I have been out hundreds of times with other CD’s/trans people but not as a romantic date. I am very social and love being out but also happily married so only the social side. I do find many other CD’s attractive but don’t go there.

Sandy

[postquote quote=195272][/postquote]
      Hi. I haven’t gone out with another gurl yet, and have only gone out very limited, outside of being all femmed up in my car.

Do I feel differently dressed. Yes. I feel free.

Anonymous

Not as yet, but it is inevitable, especially as new friends are being made. I am thinking of having a small tea party. All dressed up for afternoon tea. I will have to ask our British friends for suggestions, but thought this could be fun.

As to the other half of the question, my sexual desires and preferences are announcing themselves. Nothing more attractive than a lovely woman but there is one thing I find magnetic about men – though to date, have had but one attraction. But that one left me dizzy! Another CD will also be a natural attraction – I have imagined different scenarios…

Anonymous

Trebora you must invite me to your tea party!!!! Lol

Lilly💋

Anonymous

I have gone out only with a group of girls several times. Never with just one.I would luv to have a close friend to confide in and be  a BFF.

When I am dressed my femininity is so much more prevalent and just comes out naturally. I also notice this with other girls(like myself) and I’m attracted to this demeanor. I know what it takes for me to be completely feminine ( all dolled up) and I appreciate all that goes into it. This is intoxicating to me and it’s beautiful. Therefore I am attracted to CD girls as a whole, not just how attractive the exterior is. I have never been sexually involved with another CD, however I can see myself doing so with one special girl (giggles)!

Emily
      Lady

I’ve been out a number of times with a local CD group. We get together for dinner and drinks at a trans friendly restaurant in Arlington, VA. We always have a great time! I’ve become quite comfortable walking to and from the parking lot, which is 2 blocks away. The old saying “strength in numbers” rings very true in these situations.

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

Hundreds of times, and it always feels good to be in a gaggle of girls having fun.  We all look out for each other — like the time in Atlanta I got roofied and they all made sure I got home and in bed safely!

Anonymous

Roofied Tina give us a clue. Not a British word, blotto, p****d. maybe.

Tina Thompson
          Duchess

@Donna James – “Roofied” is a slang term for when some twat slips a date-rape drug like Rohypnol (it’s like Valium, but dozens times stronger) into your drink.  It basically causes the victim to lose the ablility to defend themselves against unwanted sexual advances, and usually to be  unable to remember what happened the next day.

I was told the next day some guy was chatting me up, went to the bar and bought me a drink and that was when the “fun” began.

Anonymous

Thanks Tina.

We have similar ‘people’ over here but I was not familiar with the term, lost in translation. We are two countries divided by a common language.

Stay safe and enjoy life.

x

Tina Thompson
            Duchess

Donna, well I know about the language – I lived for a time in Swindon and then on the edge of Salford.

Cheers!

Anonymous

Tina we are almost sisters, lol..I live very near the wonderful city of Salford. Mothers side are all from their. I would love to know where you lived there. The world seems to shrink more and more everyday. Don’t know where you are in the states but I can guarantee I have never been there but would love to someday.

Thanks for reply, compliments on your appearance which is great and enjoy life.x.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Yes. I’ve done it many times. It’s differrent then going alone and it is fun being encouraged by another. Everyone should definitely try it. Overall is is and exciting and wonderful experience.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Many times…

Way back in my working days, I went “clubbing” a couple of times. Once in a group in Toronto, the next to a CD?TV Club in London called “Ron Storme’s”.A bit scary when you get eyed off by a “tranny admirer”.

Either that or flattered….

Cut to much later years here in “Oz” and yes once with a “park walk” and just this week I “Chaperoned” a CD who had never been out in public before.

Did both the park walk and the mall window shop.

She’s still on cloud nine. Me?? Well Caty’s been shopping quite a few times now and loved it!! The photos are already up on this site

Happy dressing (and going public)

Caty

Thank you for the reply I’m glad that you have made many trips to the mall shopping what style dress do you like to wear and what type of dresses skirts stockings heels what is your preference do you have a large wardrobe and do you dress all the time now

Of all the years of CROSSDRESSEING.ive only gone out with another crossdresser 3 times now that I have more FEMININE clothes and loving this .I’d love to have a girl like me to go out with .I just began to dress for work FINALLY. When I want to. And it really makes me feel more femmine the way I want to be  24-7

Omg no but back a few years ago there was a club on long island new YORK called bunk house I met some girls like me there but they were mostly just drag queens. I’ve been looking for a girl on hear who would love to meet do all. Things WOMEN love to do go shopping try on new dresses and shoes go for pedicures and manicures get a makeover and just be happy. And enjoy the woman I am and love BEING  never in my life I felt masculine always felt FEMMINE and love it and want and need more of hugs and kisses amber

yes amber I feel the same way but it’s still nice to get dressed put on your Brian panties and some stockings and high heels and a sexy outfit and go out letting people look at you and you feeling so feminine if I was near you I would love go shopping with you we could have some real good girl fun.

Yes!! Best time I’ve ever had.

Anonymous

“Have you ever dressed up and gone out with another CD? ” No, but I would like to. I guess because I would feel a bit more secure having a friend with me. Others are less likely to cause a problem with 2 people I guess.
      “Do you have different feelings when dressed then not dressed, emotionally and sexually?” I’m not really sure. I guess when I’m dressed I’m letting my guard down, letting go of the things that are “expected” of me being a man. IDK, Its something I’m still trying to figure out.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Fortunately I was introduced to CD group here in Ontario, one that is only for social activities, and now have gone out a few times with them. It has been a really great experience, many of these girls have been going out for years, which has given me so much more confidence to be able to stretch my femme wings.

Amy

Anonymous

No, I haven’t; but only because I haven’t found any other CDs with which to socialize.  I would jump at the opportunity – which is a bit odd, because my male persona is really a hermit.

Bettylou

Well believe it or not I’m in the same boat of you can’t seem to find a fellow CD here that would be amazing to go out together dressed fully feeling feminine what area are you in

Anonymous

Angela,  I’m in Houston, Texas…far, far away.  I know there must be many other CDs around here, but I don’t move in any social circles where I might meet them.  Going out at night has also become difficult for me.

Bettylou

I hear you I’m in the same boat up here I wish there were CDs near me and I would love to hang out with some enjoy the feelings that I get with them but nobody around this area either I guess we’ll just have to be happy with what we can do thank you for your answer I appreciate it I’m in New York so you’re right far far away I bet we could have some fun if we were closer Love Angela

Anonymous

Hi Bettylou! I am also in Houston area! Friends?

Lilly💋

Anonymous

Lily Bear

Nice to fine someone nearby (sort of).  I’m in the NE area; and yes, friends.

Bettylou

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I am a member of Sigma Epsilon here in Atlanta, which is a local chapter of Tri-ESS, so I have been out many times with a large group of CDs.

IMHO, going with a large group gives you a chance to see if you would like to form a one-on-one friendship with one girl or a few girls.

In the past, I would meetup with one girl, not really knowing her that well, and we would soon both discover we were not a good match-up.  For example, two negative experiences I had were with a much younger girl and an extremely self-centered girl.  Had very little in common with the younger girl.  She was young enough to be my daughter, maybe even granddaughter, no military service, little job experience, virtually nothing other than being a CD in common.  Another girl I met up with was completely wrapped up in herself, and that was all she wanted to talk about.  It was all about her and no one else.

In a large group, such as a local support group, like Sigma Epsilon, you have a chance to interact with many girls and get to know them.  Also, if you have little experience going out in public, you stand to gain much confidence going out with a large group.  Experienced girls can teach you how to handle those rare negative reactions from someone in the general public.  I learned how to confront negativity head on.  Recently, in a store, I got dirty looks from the manager and a sales clerk, so I simply went up to them and asked them if there is some problem having a CD in the store.  At the same time, I informed them that their national corporate office has a policy of supporting CDs and transgendered girls.  End of problem.  They suddenly became so nice and let me spend money in their store.  Knowing the national corporate policy of a store is powerful information, and I learned this from more experienced girls in a support group.  That’s one reason I shop Torrid.  They make it very clear from the moment you step in their store that they welcome you.  Other national name brand stores also treat CDs the same way, very nicely.

Not saying it is bad meeting up with one girl, and I have met some really very sweet girls this way.  We hit it off right from the start.  I would love to meet with some girls here on CDH and go out for some girl talk.  Girl talk is so therapeutic.  If any girls in the Atlanta area or otherwise are reading here, send me a note, and maybe we can meet up, schedules permitting?

How do I feel when cross dressed?  Simply put, feminine, girly, a lady in public, fulfilled, a whole person, being what is part of me, letting the girl out, etc.   Sexually excited?  No, not really, but maybe I was in younger years.  When I was very young and single, I remember meeting a few genetic girls who were very interested in my cross dressing, and that made for some interesting relationships, since I am heterosexual.  Recently, I met a younger woman who expressed a desire to meet socially with me, but that is just not possible, as I am faithful to only one woman, my wife.

Be yourself, be the girl you always wanted to be!

Peggy Sue

Anonymous

My response may violate some rules (apologies in advance) but here goes… A local “adult” (i.e./ sex) club near me has Tuesday nights which are mostly for CD’s and their admirers. It’s fun getting out and talking with other gurls. Some drive upwards of 2 hours to get there. Most of the conversation is clothes and about having fun (who with etc) followed sometimes by actual fun 😉  I try and get out once a month.

well for me you didn’t violate anyting I think there’s anything wrong with what you said I wish I had a place like that up here in my area I would love to get dressed up and go to one of those clubs and experiment with other CDs that would be really exciting thank you for the email did you ever follow through and get to experience another CD

Anonymous

Yes 😉

Anonymous

Lucky you 😉

Anonymous

Looking forward to going out tomorrow night! Got my dress picked out.

Anonymous

I have been to similar places here in the UK, however the CD admirers are expecting more than just gettting to look! I don’t really mind as I am can fluid in my approach to physical contact. But some of the ‘admirers’ expect you to be a whore.

Yes absolutely correct I have the same issue here I don’t mind a guy hitting on me or buying me a drink but if you expect more just because I’m in a bar aura dancing establishment he’s totally wrong but I do like the way I attract some guys so it should hard decision to decide what to do

I have never been out with another cd, although I would love to. I think that feeling of being ‘out’ all femme would be fookin amazing, although I have never even been in the presence of another human being while dressed & that is something else I would like to address!!!!

As for my desires & sexual feelings, I do feel them shifting & I am getting urges I had never dreamed of or even imagined I would have! 🤯

Sophie xx

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you for your response I think you would really enjoy the feminine feeling you would get going out with another CD and yes the more you dress in the more you feel feminine the more your urges will change and your desires will even possibly change I know I was a very straight guy for many many years and since I’ve been dressing and feeling feminine my desires are changing already and there’s nothing wrong with that just live for the moment and enjoy I’m sure when I’m Ready the new experience will be very pleasurable and well worth the wait LOL love Angela</p>

No, i have never been out en femme at all.  In fact i am just recovering from my purge of two years ago and getting all my underwear sorted out, then i can worry about outerwear and my real problem, shoes

Anonymous

Hi everyone! So yesterday was my first time to go out and I met a CD friend for a day of shopping! I dressed at the house after my wife left for church, in skinny jeans, breasts, bra and panties, a biker t shirt lol my favorite wig and a little lipstick… ok a lot of lipstick! Lol

I packed a a back pack with my male clothes, makeup, a hair brush and jumped in the truck! Then I realized I needed a purse! So I ran back in the house and “borrowed one of my wife’s small clutch purses with a long strap and headed back out!

Drive to my friend’s house where we met for the first time in person, we applied our makeup and talked about what we were about to do. Her wife is very accepting and supportive and I do envy their situation!

We drove to Forever21 and walked in the store! Shopped for a good hour and hit all the 70% off racks and walked out triumphantly with new heels, two blouses and a “little black dress”!!!

I learned a lot! First, a small clutch purse isn’t big enough!

Second, I need to learn how to shop! But seriously I did very well and was completely relaxed after a short time!

Afterwards we went to a restaurant and sat and ate lunch. Our waitress was wonderful and made us feel completely comfortable! We were wondering if she just didn’t know we were CDs? No way! She was just a very nice, accepting person who didn’t care as long as we gave her a tip! She did a great job so of course we tipped her accordingly!

We now have plans to go out next Saturday to a club for a drag queen show!

Sorry for the long story but I am still ecstatic about it all!!!

Lilly 💋💋

Anonymous

Lilly, Wonderful story. Must have been a wonderful day. Hope you enjoy the show on Saturday. HUGS Mina.

I haven’t been out and about with another CD but have dressed at their home and we had a wonderful evening trying on outfits and went outdoors for the first time in her private garden.  There wasn’t anything remotely sexual but there was a different emotional bond, it felt right and that we were just two girls enjoying each other’s company, sharing tips about clothes and make up.  I certainly felt different to when I have been in male mode chatting with men and women.  I get a sense of being myself when dressed and thinking differently, even when I am messaging in male attire my mind is thinking as Jessica.

Last month, the first time I dressed in 9 years, and quite incompletely at that (no heels for instance, just my men’s top-siders), as it was a spur of the moment that very day, I went to an LGBQT-friendly club in Austin, and hung out all night with another gurl, but I don’t think it’s fair to call her a CD, because she completely identifies and lives her life 24/7 as a female and is considering fully transitioning.  I think we got along because she was smart, she’d graduated from a good college a couple of years before (yes I’m a cradle robber I guess, because I’m 56!), and we work in (web) related fields.  At one point she told me she wanted me to go home with her, and we held hands the rest of the night at the club, which was very sweet.

Sparing details we were both quite inebriated and only went to 3rd base, and I woke up way earlier than her, and was bored to tears.  My phone was dying, and she had a book on her dresser I would have loved to (re)read a bit, Orwell’s “Homage to Catalonia”, but I couldn’t because of my vision.  So something I learned that night was to always put my charger and a pair of readers in my bag.  Well actually I didn’t learn it so well because I again didn’t take readers with me when I went to get my ears pierced today (another first!)

I’m very interested in dating more CDs, either platonically or wherever it goes.

Not sure if this counts but a few years ago a CD posted on Craig’s list that she was selling some of her clothes. I went to her house and tried on a few things and made a couple purchases. She also offered help with my makeup. It was a nice experience. Not only did find some nice clothes she gave me some fashion tips.

Sure that counts and you got bonus make up tips.  As long as you enjoyed yourself and felt comfy , thats all that matters

Anonymous

I have not but would like to.

well most well most definitely you should try it it is a real pleasure of all experience that you will never forget and once you do it you’ll always wanted to do it I just saw enlightening and such a feminine feeling you will get from it whereabouts are you located if you’re not too far from me I would be happy to let you experience it wish me

How WONDERFUL would it be. Get dressed get a makeover and just be happy  try on some GOURGOUS dresses and heels. I’m so so ready

Lets dq it.  I am ready too

Girl yes let’s do it. Where are you from I’m on long island new York queens area.how MUCH would I love that

yeah me too but I might be a little too far away for you I’m in Upstate New York City Rochester

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?