Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

tell me your most daring outing as a CD..

(Please keep it clean)

Tricky question.

Obviously the first time out will always be considered daring. As I’ve posted elsewhere, it was in central(ish) London in the middle of the day, and I was basically on my own for most of it.

Years later there was a key moment where I went out with our local photography group for a day shooting up in Sydney. I had no reason to go as a girl, but I chose to. It was the first time I’d really gone out with people I knew as Rachel, where my being Rachel was not part of the purpose for going out (if that makes sense).

Finally there was the first day I went to work as Rachel. It was a big step that I didn’t *have* to take, but decided that I could. It’s the first time I’d ever looked in the mirror before getting ready and seriously considered *not* dressing. I had to force myself to do it, because I knew that if I didn’t I’d put it off forever. Now I have no regrets.

Recently I have been going to boutiques and trying on different types of  sexy clothes and walking around he store. The people working there are great about helping you feel comfortable , and are helpful in getting you into your clothes. But that’s about it.

Anonymous

i have walked through the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto in the middle of the afternoon.

i was fully dressed as a woman and had no negative experiences on that occasion it was an awesome experience

Becka
      Lady

I guess my most daring outing was the first time I went out in full hybrid mode.  Sorry if I’m redundant, but it can be pretty obvious that from the waist down I’m wearing female clothing, even tights.

For me that is daring, exciting and feels great!

Anonymous

About ten years ago I booked tickets to see “Les Ballets Trocadero de Monte Carlo” here in Ottawa. I figured that I might just fit in easier. I decided to “go the distance” and pay a top salon to do a complete high fashion transformation with Brigitte Bardot makeup, my first beehive updo (Ooooo, you all have to try this), 4″ heels and a tight pencil skirted long black velvet dress. I was anxious until I was approached by a real GG asking who my stylist was…

It was a heavenly experience

K Swim
      Lady

Wearing a one piece swimsuit as I quickly swam in a small part of a lake…during the middle of the day.  I only took that risk a couple times when I knew for sure that I could quickly conceal myself again.

Kristy
      Lady

I was out to the movies with my (super supportive girlfriend, she helps me buy clothes and shoes)

I was wearing “man clothes” but underneath it I had a matching bra and panty set, opaque pantyhose, the only thing that I wore in visibility of everyone was some black ballet flats, which being my first outing I feel I almost had an anxiety attack, I made sure we sat on a row with no other people, and when the movie let out I let everyone else in the theater leave first, and walked very fast back to the car, I think a few people noticed but nothing was said

How is it going now are you able to go out in public fully dressed as a girl with your girlfriend support I think you would enjoy it because wearing matching panties and bras with a nice pair of pantyhose a nice short skirt would be very feminine feeling for you and once you have that feeling you always want to Felix show you’ll dress comfortably and your girly clothes and of course I’m sure your girlfriend will support you 100% And probably even buy you some outfits

Kristy
          Lady

I still only fully dress in private, I do long for the day I could go in public fully dressed. I have gotten quite good at walking in heels.

Sounds like your ready to experience the feeling of dressing with heels and enjoy the feeling you will get when others see you dressed so sexy and feeling so feminine…Give it a try you won’t regret it…lol

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Angela, I guess my most daring outing as a CD was when I won the “Princess for the Day” contest at work quite a few years ago.  A couple of ladies at work organized the contest as a fundraiser for charity and twisted the arms of the guys on the senior management team to participate.  Whoever got the most votes (staff paid in order to vote hence raising money), had to dress en femme all day and attend a staff luncheon (where hundreds of staff were in attendance).  Secretly I wanted to win but played it down.  And fortunately I did win (raised over $1000).  I had makeup done professionally and wore a sparkly cocktail dress to the luncheon.  I was super nervous stepping into the building but after awhile I got quite comfortable and really played it up for the rest of the day (even going out in public to a Chamber of Commerce meeting).  Before the event, it was fun going shopping with one of the lady organizers for my outfit (and bought a few extra items just because I could).  I haven’t looked back since that event and dress en femme every day now (but I am retired so it is quite easy to do so).  I tried inserting a photo here but it didn’t work (I do have some photos of me in the dress at the event on my private photos page) Hugs, Krista

You look fantastic! What a dress!

The problem with things like that event (so I’m told) is that a person gets to dress, but there’s a danger in being either rather too obviously good at it, or being seen to be enjoying it far too much.

Krista
          Duchess

Hi Rachel, yes you are quite right. I heard a few comments that I was enjoying it too much. I think the original idea was to embarrass the senior manager who was the winner. I certainly did get a mixed reaction.  I probably had about 50 photos taken of me with different staff members.  One guy grabbed my boob for the photo (I definitely had a sexual harassment case caught on film); others were obviously delighted with my look, and a few others had an ogling, creepy, staring kind of look whom I felt didn’t know what to make of my outfit.  The HR department cancelled the event two years later for undisclosed reasons but I heard through the grapevine that a few people were offended.  Oh well, I really enjoyed it.  Hugs, Krista

Noelia6
      Lady
      My most daring outings have always been in carnivals that last here for 5 days and all the women's diss and I leave since I was a little girl who used the parties to be me as a child my sister dressed me etc and now I with my friends who leave me their clothes and vice versa 😊

Mis salidas mas atrevidas siempre an sido en carnavales que aqui duran 5 dias y todos los diss de mujer y salgo desde muy niña que aprobechaba las fiestas para ser yo de niña me vestia mi hermana etc y ahora yo con mis amigas que me dejan ropa suya y viceversa 😊

For me it was my first time going out for a drive and a walk dressed.  It was early evening and I drove up to a busy local shopping precinct; parked the car then walked about and did a bit of window shopping.

Janine
      Lady

It would have to be the first time .I finally found the courage to take that first step outside of the security of my motel room. I got dressed in what my best skirt and blouse that I had at the time. I remember I was wearing a blue pleated skirt that came down to just above my knees and a white long sleeve turtle neck pull over top. I had a matching bra and panties on underneath my skirt and blouse I had a pair of thigh high suntan stockings on with a pair of beige pumps .All I had at the time was a small clutch purse that hardly held anything but I thought that it would be enough to hold my lipstick and lip gloss with a photo I D of me on my credit card.and a few personal items which it was. I put my sunglasses on then opened the door and went outside for the first time. I remember how excited and nervous at the same time that I was. I drove to the shopping center and parked out back of a Macy’s store that had a rear entrance. There wasn’t hardly anyone there so I decided to walk to the rear entrance and go in the store. As I was walking I was aware of the sound of my heels on the sidewalk. I had a little grin on my face knowing that I was making that sound. When I got to the door I almost turned around and didn’t go in. I stood there wondering what was going to happen if I opened the door and went in. I was almost ready to leave when the door opened and a lady was leaving but held the door open for me. Now I had no choice but to go in the store. I whispered thank you to her and walked in the store only to find that I was in the lingerie section of the store .Rows and rows of intimate apparel was everywhere .I stood there looking at everything and didn’t know what to do. Finally I picked up a package of panties and looked at them like I was seeing what size they were. I put the package down and walked over to where the bras were. Again I looked at one of the bras then nervously I put it back and walked over to where I saw a table with a mountain of panties on it that were on sale. There were all styles and colors of panties and I just was flabbergasted by the amount of them. I was overwhelmed by the many different types of panties that were on the table on sale. I was afraid to ask for assistance as my voice would have given me away that I wasn’t a real girl. I thought that I had seen enough and it was time to leave. I walked out of Macy’s and into the food court. I thought about getting something to eat but was afraid that my voice wasn’t feminine enough so I decided not to order anything. I was walking down the hallway towards the front entrance when I saw the sign for the ladies room. I was extremely nervous now and had to pee .I probably could wait until I got back to the motel but here I was and it was so convenient .I turned and walked into the ladies room .The first impression was about how clean it was .There wasn’t any foul oder of urine like there is in men’s bathrooms. The floor was clean and there were even flowers on the vanity and pictures hanging on the wall. .There were two rows of stalls on each side of the room. I found a empty stall and went in and closed the door and locked it then I did what I came there to look  do. After I finished I flushed the toilet and opened the door. I went over to the vanity was and washed my hands and brushed my hair .I didn’t linger and left as soon as I could. Doing this gave me a new sense of confidence and I didn’t feel so self-conscious anymore .That was my first time out in public dressed en.femme and it was a good result. I’ve been doing it whenever I get a chance to since then.and haven’t had a problem. That was my most daring time going out

Anonymous

Mine hasn’t happened yet but it is about to take place August 1st. This is me coming out of the closet into the world.

I have only been dressing fully since December. I feel that I have come a long way and have a reasonable confidence in my physical presentation. Perhaps I am crazy but I will be coming out in public for the first time evvvvvver on August 1st at 10:00 am. I scheduled a makeover at Macy’s.

I was on line taking a fashion quiz. I was hoping it was going to eventually get to makeup but it didn’t. The stylist emailed me and attempted to schedule a time to come in. I told her I wanted a cosmetic not fashion makeover. She said she would schedule that for me. I then told her I was beginning my transition from male to female and would love a makeover. To my surprise she said she would love to schedule it for me. To make this shorter, she scheduled the makeover, and is going to shop with me afterwords. I emailed pics of some outfits I’d like to try and she said she would get those and others for me.

OMG. So I will be out with real women, getting a makeover, and the shopping. Trying on slacks, dresses and some gowns. I am hoping to by a cute little romper I must be crazy but I figure that I will be going right in for a makeover with people who know my situation.

Hopefully I will look more feminine after the makeover for trying on outfits. I’ll then be on my own for the rest of the day evening. I am going to shop at different malls I hope my presentation will be acceptable. After all, women come in all shapes, sizes and looks. I am excited beyond belief and scared to death but I am going to do it. May have a heart attack but I am doing it. I have the new dress, adorable sandals, a new high quality wig, a beautiful purse and my credit cards. Lol.

you go girl I wish I could do that ,enjoy feel the fem doll

Ashley
      Lady

I am in the closet for the most part, but I have gone for a drive twice, both times at night. The first time, I just got on the freeway for a while, then turned around and drove home. I drove in heels for the first time that night, which satisfied a curiosity I’d always had, but maybe wasn’t the safest move. On the more recent one, I knew my car was somewhat low on gas, so I was thinking I might stop and fill it up. I drove around town for a while and finally I parked across the street from a gas station and tried to work up some courage. I was wearing a black top, black skater skirt, purple pantyhose, and high heeled ankle boots, which I figured was an outfit that wouldn’t seem all that weird for a Friday night. There were a lot of people there for it being after midnight though, and those gas station lights were bright. I could feel my heart pounding through my breast forms. In the end I chickened out and went home.

I feel like if I ever do go out in public, I’ll have to avoid heels. At least at first, as I build confidence. I’m already 6′ 1″ without heels. In heels, especially my favorite boots, I feel like I’d get all the attention in the world. That thought was what ended up making me decide to go home that night and get gas later in boring mode.

Anonymous

Interesting story Ashley seeings how I did something similar myself today, only in the middle of the day. My SO is out of town for a few days and even though she allows me to dress in front of her, she knows I dress most of the days she is away.  She still has her place she had before we met years ago and its about 20miles from where we live. We use it to get away, play, dress-up, etc without fear of kids walking in or knocks at the door. I took a drive over there this morning after doing a little dress and shoe shopping to have my fem day.  She asked for pictures of what I bought, so I tried all 3 outfits I bought on for her and sent her some pics(actually posted them on here today). After sitting around watching TV a few hours in full fem mode(dress, pantyhose, heels, wig styled, full make-up), I remembered I was low on gas and there is a Speedway a few miles away. I grabbed an empty pocket book we have there for our play dates, dropped in my wallet, keys, and cell phone and off I went.  No big deal until I pulled in.  Several of the pumps were full, so I circled and found one that was empty on both sides.  As soon as i pulled up, someone pulled up on the other side of the pump and at the pump next to me.  I sit there a second, though about driving off, but said “No, I am doing this”. I got out, inserted my card, looked around, everybody was going about their business, no staring, no second looks. I pumped my gas, got in and drove off.  It Felt so good I decided to ride around a little more before heading back.

I thought it would be easy, but as soon as saw all the people, as you said my heart was pounding. But I did it, and now I plan on doing it more.  Keep Trying yourself also.

Chelly.

Ashley
          Lady

Most people do tend to be pretty unobservant and self absorbed when they’re out in public. Myself included. If I’d reminded myself of that I might just have pulled into the gas station too.

The other problem, which I forgot to mention, is that I was in my hometown, which is pretty small. So the fear of getting recognized was probably the worst part. So if I do go out again I’ll at least need enough gas to make it further away!

Anonymous

Being away from home certainly makes a difference.  Her house is about 30mins away. No one really knows me there and we dont spend a lot of time ther . She had only been there a short while when we met, so even being on her car, nobody really knows it either.

Chelly

Anonymous

It also helps when I leave and return to her place, that we are similar in build. We are about the same height, she is actually about an inch or two taller than me.  We weigh about the same and one of my wigs mimics her natural hair.  So from a distance and at a quick glance, her neighbors would not give a second thought, especially since she does not spend a lot of time there either.

Pretending to be pregnant and going shopping for maternity clothing, bras and a maternity girdle. I was much younger and a lot more daring!!! Had the sales lady fooled completely. Unless she was just being nice and played along!!

Janine
        Lady

Hi Lanna

I did something similar to what you did only I didn’t pretend that I was pregnant. I went dressed en.femme in the maternity section of a store and was browsing looking at all the items for expecting mom’s. A salesgirl approached me and asked me if she could help me. I smiled at her and said that I was just browsing .She asked me when I was expecting? I told her that I wasn’t but was looking for a gift for someone who was. She said that if I needed help finding something that she’d be happy to help me .I continued to look for a few more minutes then I left .

I

I

The first time i went out in public I left my house fully dressed and drove to a park and just walked around. It was the first time anyone had seen me dressed and I was so nervous. I have went other places since then, but as far as daring that was a huge step for me. Leaving and coming home walking to and from my car dressed in full view of all my neighbors was also exciting.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I’ve had alot of daring first times.

1. Years before going out fully femme, I took a swim in a hotels indoor pool wearing a woman’s onepiece swimsuit.

2. First time out as a woman in 2012.

3. Having a professional makeover and photo shoot at Model House Stockholm in 2016.

4. While en femme, buying an upscale dress in a store, asking to have the tags cut, change in the dressing room and wearing it out to a dinner alone.

5. Going fully femme on the commuter bus to work.

6. Working dressed for two full days when supposedly alone at the office, including going out for lunch. And getting caught by a colleague on leave, coming in to use the copy machine!

7. Booking a makeup lesson online at a beauty parlour and going there en femme.

8. Flying fully femme from Sweden to London UK and back for a meetup and girls night out, including going through airport security and passport controls using my male passport.

9. Going fully femme for physiotherapy at the hospital.

10. Had my first talk with a psychologist about my gender issues Friday, July 19th 2019

Marianne

I had been dressing in private for some years, but I really wanted to do something big. The opportunity to do so came in a big way,  A close friend had asked me to go to his school’s dance as his date. This was going to be difficult because I had to do a whole lot to even be able to pull this off. I was a little wary at first but since he went to a different school than me nobody I really knew would be there and since I already had some pretty fair features I figured I could get a pretty good makeover and I would pass with flying colors and he was a really good friend who helped me out of situations before, so I agreed to do it. I decided a blue flowing gown around my neck was the best bet, finding shoes was honestly the hardest part. My hair was very easy all I had to do was press it and have it curled, my nails were done in the same blue as my dress, my fake ‘breasts’ were held in place with adhesives (looking back that wasn’t a really good idea lol) I put on my sister’s girdle and we left, god my stomach was practically doing flips

we finally arrived at the dance at 8:41 p.m. and as we walked through the hall I noticed that with the heels I was only an inch or two shorter than him. I danced and actually had a great time. We took some photos and I ate some damn good cheesecake. At around 1:08 a.m. we decided to leave we stopped at a restaurant and drove to a hotel. Nothing happened, but I did wear lingerie under my dress and whenever I got out of the bed he would slap my butt, we slept it off and I changed back into my regular clothes and he took me home. We’re still friends and he brings this up on occasion whenever we go out for drinks.

the first time i was out in public i took the car and drove around for hours. didn’t dare to go out from the car it felt safe in there. Next times i stopped and took a small walk. i feel i must push my borders with small steps.

Later I took the car in to center of town. It was very late and dark and walked around a little. it was very nervous and scaring for me- every time i meet some i changed to the other side of the street. wouldn’t dare to look at them.

And now yesterday i went to park with an lake. a lot of people are walking and running there. it was at daytime and sunny and very nice weather. and now i walked around the lake for over an hour. and when i meet people i looked at them and they looked at me. It felt very liberating and i was very happy.

I don’t know if this is my limit. or if i should go further. maby i don’t need to be more public than this. it still under development

Linda

I’ll say My most daring time out would be with a City of Carrollton police officer his partner pulled me over because I was sitting in a Kmart parking lot trying to answer my phone instead of talking on the phone while trying to drive so I gave him my driver’s license cuz he was questioning me about why I had grass on my jeans and I explained to him why when I gave him my driver’s license he did not believe that the license belong to me he thought that I had found someone else’s license and is trying to pass it off as my own when actually it was my actual driver’s license.so I had to explain to him that I was in the process of transitioning and he understood that so he asked for permission to search my vehicle see if I had anything illegal I gave him permission cuz I did not have anything illegal and had nothing to hide and once he was satisfied he let me go but in the meantime while I was waiting for him to finish his search I was talking to his partner his partner was trying to flirt and I told his partner what my situation was and he seemed not to care so that surprised me. 💋💋

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?