• This topic has 97 replies, 75 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 78 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What size breasts do you like, and what do you use?

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Angela, in keeping with my other responses this morning, by now you’ve probably gathered I like to portray myself in a more natural way.  I do have breast forms (size 4 which is one of the smallest) but I don’t wear them very often.  I prefer to find bras that are flattering to me without wearing the forms.  I have over 30 bras of many sizes, colors, and styles.  My favorites right now are lacy bralettes with back hook closures that have removable padding. This gives me options depending on the top I’m wearing. When I do wear the breast forms, I prefer to wear them with a bra that provides full coverage of the breast form.  Many bras don’t provide full coverage and silicone sticks out from under the fabric.  Of course, that’s okay depending on the top you are wearing.  I like wearing low cut tops that show a bit of lacy bra but not silicone; it’s just how I feel about the look.

Thanks again Angela, keep asking your questions.  This is fun.  Hugs, Krista.

I quite like my own…….from a purely sexist point of view, I’ve always been an advocate of ‘more than a handful is a waste’, and I’m not far off that.

I went with transform premier classic asymmetrical silicone breast forms in size 4. They give me a 32/34d or a 34c and work well with most full coverage bras. I usually go out with a 32d bra it fits my body best.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I usually wear a 38C bra, and I have padded and unpadded ones, around 10 at least count. My forms are a C, which fit my bras well, and with the padded ones, pump my out to about a D, and the C/D size seems to look about right on my frame.

Amy

Anonymous

I just like a B cup. Don’t want to be to big and be noticed for the size of my breasts. I just want to appear feminine and cute. B is big enough for me

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Given that I have a big body I feel big breasts need to go with it. I’m183cm tall (=5’11 3/4″) and chest is 108cm so if I go with B or C it’s looks strange to me. I currently have 3 sizes breast forms that could be designed XXS,S and XL (2x1000g).

I do agree with my wife that the XL one looks a little on the big side but I like the feeling of it so that is what I wear most of the time. The smaller ones I been wearing with tight tops or in the winter when in drab and with a big winter jacket over it, gives me a nice feeling without showing off.

When I bought the forms I have now it was pointed out to me that many CDs get carried away and tend to choose boobs bigger than they need. I’m reality what you need, since we can choose, is something that looks in proportion with the chest. I have a nice par of B-cups to go with my 36″ chest. If I stat to put on weight they can get a little lost sometimes, but so long as my weight is under control they look right to me, and since I’m the target audience for them, that’s perfect 🙂

Anonymous

What kind of mood am I in and what am I doing. Went shopping yesterday no breast forms not even a bra, just a cami, too dam hot. Going out on a Saturday night usually C cups, just nice, adds to my figure especially with a little hip padding. Going to Toronto for a night out, bring out the girls, it’s D cup time. I’m a bigger girl with a large chest and shoulders, dam shoulders, so they don’t look disproportionate but do look sexy. Hey what the heck, who doesn’t like to strut it once in a while.

Becka
      Lady

I would love to develop to just a b cup.

What’s not to love about all of them all? I’m a big girl, 40 B, and still trying to find myself so I’ve bought a set of C’s and a set of DD forms and several brassieres for each size. Depending on my mood at the time, blouse, or the dress I’m wearing I’ll wear B’s, C’s or DD’s. That may be the one advantage we have over GG’s.

Elizabeth

Anonymous

I don’t wear breastforms but I pad out my bras. I’m UK 44D. I always wear underwired bras and I thought a couple of years ago that I was 42C but the wires always dug into me after a while. I tried a 42D bra and it was more comfy. A few months ago I bought a 44D bra and it was so comfy that I forget I’m wearing it so all my bras are that size. When my cups are full because my bra’s the right size I think my bust looks fairly normal. Apparently 80+% of women wear the wrong size bras so perhaps its ever likely that we struggle.

I generally prefer smaller size, loved it when I could wear 36A but I have gained weight and sadly I had to move up the bandsize so it’s 38B now. In Asia the choices for a bra larger than 36 is very limited. Hard to find pretty and fancy bras, just the plain lace and basic colours 🙁

C

Usually a B cup, occasionally a C if the dress warrants it. Then like a GG I just pad a little!

Anything larger just makes me look like a drag queen!

Denise Ray
      Duchess

Hello Angela,

I love wearing bras! I dress more conservative and like to not draw attention. Being 5’ 8” and usually around 190# with broader shoulders than I want, I wear a 40C. I also like to wear bras that cover the entire form. I have a rather fleshy chest so this allows me to pull the extra to the center to create nice cleavage.

I am naturally a small A cup and recently found a padded 40A bra online (you never see a 40A in stores). This has changed how I feel about myself. To have a fitting bra with no forms is a godsend.

In the past I wasted a lot of money on poor fitting bras. I steeled my nerves put my breast forms in a gym bag and went to a Soma boutique for a bra fitting. Best thing I ever did! The sales staff were so helpful and accommodating. While there I tried a number of other clothing items with suggestions from the sales staff. I now know what sizes I need and they have been very consistent with clothes sizes so I shop there regularly.

Sincerely, Denise

Jessica
      Lady

Originally I bought smallish bra’s and stuffed them, but then I found affordable and pleasingly realistic breast forms on Amazon. At first I tried to remember what the women in my family all have. I figured we’d be about the same if I transitioned or had been a cis girl. That being said I bought a C cup but they felt cumbersome so I went down to a B and even my wife likes them better. I wear them all of the time. It’s a little hard to play guitar with them but I’ll adapt.

Phoebe Rose
      Duchess

I have fairly broad shoulders for my size, 180# 5 9”. So I tend to look best w fairly large breast forms tucked into my bra. I wear a G size (smaller in size than you think) in 42 DDD bra. Interestingly, the G size bra is way to big for the G size firms.

I did start smaller and have moved larger. I don’t feel like a drag queen and don’t think that’s the look I present. Pls chk my photos and if you disagree, I would love to hear your advice.

Phoebe

I think you picked out perfect size . You look very sexy in the skirt and I would date you.lol

Phoebe

You look great! Just perfect size it gives you a very natural look.

I wear bra size 36A with my silicone breast forms (600g / pair) and they are just perfect for me. Both the look and the feel makes up the essence of the CD-experience for me.

Hi Angela

I’m a happy 34B, in the beginning of my CD experience I think I need larger bras, 36 or 38, because I used to think cisgirls are smaller so I need to bigger sizes. Now with more experience I know I don’t want be noticed more than any regular pretty girl so I’m feel perfect with my B breast forms. Another advantage is I can use my 34B bras without breastforms when I go underdressed and they don’t show trough my male clothes, so I can feel sexy but remain “closeted “

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

C Cups for when I’m in Caty mode, (I’m a comfortable 18/40/105 chest depending on which continent you are on. Like many others have said, keep it all in proportion to the rest of your body.

When underdressed I wear “Mona” 18a’s from Amoena. I dont have a lot of “natural” boobs, but these seem to give me enough lift to at least 3/4 fill the cups.

Happy dressing

Caty

K Swim
      Lady

I don’t really care.

Once upon a time, I wanted them as huge as I could get…the bigger the better. Since then I once had a pair of silicone forms that were just a bit too big and heavy. Now I will go with nearly anything that can be easily noticed.

I occasionally browse the selections on eBay and the only real problem I have is that not every seller uses the same size chart. Also by the time I wear out a pair, the accounts of the sellers that sold me a good pair are no longer active. All I can say now is that my current large pair (teardrop shaped, semi soft, and bouncy) is “7 XL” and my smaller pair (that I don’t really like because its really stiff and awkwardly shaped) is “C Cup (L) 800g/pair”

Marianne
      Ambassador

I am rather slim, so anything between A and C would be proportionate. I wished to be able to go braless, so ordered a pair of Amolux Diamond self adhesive breast forms to give me an EU 85 B/C or US 38 B/C bust. However I wasn’t very satisfied with the look of them and wanted the real thing.

About two and a half years I decided to try to enlarge my own breasts using a beast pumping device. Today I fill up an A-cup without helpers and achieve a full B or small C with natural looking cleavage when using a self adhesive silicon bra to pull my breasts tightly together and then a padded push up bra upon that. In the process my band size has reduced to EU 80 or US 36, so I now mostly wear padded 36 B bras and is happy with that.

Anonymous

Dear Angella

I started out with breast forms way to big for my build. I now wear 40 A with the smaller breast forms and dressed in my male cloths wear the bra and my own boobs partially fill the cups

thank you thank you for the answer is must be very nice to be able to wear your bra under your mail close and still partially full look up just a quick question when you have your mail close on can you tell that you’re wearing a bra and you have boobs myself I’m a 42 double D pretty hard to hide under mail close so soft and as I can when I get home I put on the female close in enjoy the family and feeling I get

I’m a full D-cup, I worked up from a B to C. I fell in love with my D’s!

D cups are perfect I am a double d and I love it makes me feel so feminine and I enjoy the look he gives me niceBig Top handled short mini skirt with stockings and high heels makes my day

Mary Jay
          Lady

gurl, you are preaching to my church! 🙂

Anonymous

I have never tried them but it’s something I’d like to. Problibly start out with a C

K Swim
        Lady

Some nice breast forms make dressing up more enjoyable.

Yes I agree completely since I’ve been using breast forms I love dressing up and I seem to dress up a lot more now makes you feel a lot more feminine

Yes definitely you have to try them I’m sure once you try them you’ll really love them it makes wearing a bra much more exciting and it makes you look much more feminine myself I went from a 38c 2 or 42 Double D I really enjoy it now

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I bought my breast forms, I couldn’t decide to get B, C or D. I got them all. Glad I did. Some cups just look better with some outfits.

Yes agreed , I like bigger when dressing sexy and smaller when dress conserative, but like to dress sexy much more.lol

Charissa
      Lady

C

Anonymous

In guy mode, I have preferred C and D cups; but when I bought a set of 36 C for myself, I found them a bit overwhelming, so I exchanged them for B cups.  I’m a natural 36 A and  I found that a padded bra in that size looks and feels “right” for me.  Go figure.

Hey you just never know, if it feels right and looks right, then its right…lol I have different sizes for what I am wearing, makes me feel great

Anonymous

I wish I had a full C cup. They are the perfect hand full. My forms are C cups and with my natural chest they look perfect. I just wish they were mine all the time.

I hear you , I like bigger so sexy with mini skirt… You can have always you know

I just got a pair. I ordered a cup. But it’s really more of a C cup. Great for a starter pair and very inexpensive. Now that I have them I think my next pair needs to be more round and twice the size. These look good in a bra but not so much without one given my large frame

Yes I did the same, now I am a big DD cup and forms are perfect in size and shape, even has a nipple that shows through my bra..lol  I love wearing them even with my lingerie.

Mary Jay
          Lady

I am a DD gurl… I will keep the band size a secret, lol… but it fits me and my personality 🙂

The weight is the only thing im afraid off long term..

Pretty sure C is the good average most will go for…

Hey gurl, I am 42DD and con’t worry about the weight, you will be just fine. I been 42DD for over 10yrs no side effects except want real …lol

At my chest size, 42, i want a C cup at least to start.  Looking at forms now but looking for specials

I’ve always been drawn to smaller breasted gg’s anyway so a B or C is what I go for. Even on my 6′ frame it still can look pretty hot.

I find B cup just right for me

Maria
      Lady

I am intetested by this question however a lot of answers only give cup size, which isnt helpful. I found out recently that cup and band gives you a breast size not one or the other. I.E 34b is small, 40b is much bigger.

I am 34a but I wear 34b pushups or 34c double pushup which give me a nice size. I often wonder about trying breast forms but is it really worth it for a 34b/c? They would be quite small and I would have to wear a different bra to hold them right rather than my pretty pushups.

Deb Cox
      Lady

The size that looks best for that outfit, or maybe slightly larger than that.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi girls,,,,,I want to get forms. I only see large size. And expensive.  I have a very large ribcage to start with so when I use the old standby fillings I think small is better but sometimes the more muscular body bigger looks better. I’m always trying not to get more things.  Guess it’s part of that denial thing. I’m constantly thinking of the purge.  Maybe someone has a suggestion and inexpensive shop  thanks…Christie Marie</p>

I use the silicone bra pads that you can get in alot of stores, until i decide on what and how much I want to spend. I even double them up when I want more… .And they can go in any of my bra styles

Deb Cox
      Lady

I have actually always used water balloons for my breasts, and they look and feel fantastic, and you can obviously adjust the size every time. Has anyone ever tried this?

Mary Jay
        Lady

i did that for many years and it was the best for weight, bounce, feel… never liked the concept of rice in a stocking or the fake feel of extra clothing shoved in the bra.

I only 2 time i woke up with an explosion of water in the bed.. because off course i slept with them also. Had many sizes ready and it was double layered … but the best move i ever made was my silicon tear drop forms.. that was another level of greatness..

Anonymous

I did a few times when I was starting out. Tying the knot was the hard part for me. Though I did stop when I ended up popping both boobs when I hit my bathroom door and made a huge mess. So I tried something else. I liked the feel the water gave, so I got yoga balls at a Walmart and filled them. Worked well, but we’re too heavy.

Though just for a good chuckle and to see how they would even look I tried two beach balls filled with water. Never again. Now I just use two 8lb medicine balls.

Anonymous

Hi, I am a 36 inch chest and 5 ft 7 inches tall and slim. My daughter in law suggested a 34B bra size and she was right I get a nice cleavage but not too big that they stand out too much.

Kyle Eve
      Lady

Sara my best friend talked me into going to VS to get fitted for a bra. The nice lady took me to the back and took my measurements and came back with a couple loo e different bras come to find out I am a 34b she said or a small c. I have been on and off hormones.

Petra Y
      Lady

Being large around the chest I prefer a large size. My favorite is a DD for my 48 inch chest. I also have a smaller C size I wear with certain outfits

I used to have dd silicone bra fillers that fit perfectly

Ok, for me I like smaller breasts. In fact, I even find flat chests really sexy, especially if a girl is wearing an open blouse or camisole with a deeper neck line.
      I like to wear loose, lacy and silky tops with thin straps that let my bare shoulders and upper chest show. I love the feel of the loose material when it rubs across my breasts and nipples. I love the thought of someone trying to peek into my blouse to try to get a look at my full breast and nipple. I love the thought of being a bit of a tease that way. That’s probably why I prefer wearing bralettes, especially lacy and sheer ones, rather than a full padded bra when I do wear one.
      But I also love those perfect tear drop shaped breasts with long nipples pointing up attention! If I could find some smaller sized breast forms like that I would wear them. My breasts are a pretty full B cup naturally but I wish my nipples were bigger!! I get really confused by the different size measurements of breast forms – it’s one of those things I don’t think I could buy online. I’d have to touch them and try them. Love the different ideas you all have. I just don’t think larger breasts fit my body, but they look great on others!

Atm, I have c cup forms. I’m looking at getting a breastplate soon, and was thinking of going with d cup.
      Hugs, Ruby

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m a 42 D or 40 DD with my current forms and bras.  This gives me a curvy figure that looks proportional for my body without being over the top.  Were I to grow (or purchase) my own breasts, I would want to be a D cup.

Emily

32B or 32C

Super skinny so can’t be to big

Hi Angela,

I’m a B. I like the YNOT forms that are on Amazon.

Jessica

Thank goodness for glamore  boutique love my 42 dds as soft as the real thing

ive been relying on and loving my 40F amo lux forms from the breast form store

I actually just downsized. I’ve been wearing forms for years that are DD for my 40 inch band size, but I always felt a little too ‘bodacious’ I met with a lovely woman at a local lingerie store who suggested a C would work well for me, appearing pretty natural and not too prominent. I gotta admit that the C’s DO feel pretty natural. Of course, I’ll still use the DD’s, but it’s nice to have the C’s and I think they’re gonna be my ‘go to’ for now and I’ll save the others for special occasions.

When I used to wear forms I wore a large C cup for my big 40″ chest. I would not like anything any bigger.

But, I would rather just have my own natural breasts, whatever size they are. I hate wearing forms!!

I grew my own. They just came in along with the other changes of puberty. I was a solid A in school,  grew to a B in college, and my 30s had settled down as a C. Never wanted any larger, I have enough trouble with these banging into things! I am the half-globe shape and wide set so my cleavage doesn’t show much. My nipples are almost a half inch and always erect.

I love me just the way I am. This is what God gave me and that is good enough.

35C for me. Was a D…but just a bit too much. C feels more natural, and draws less unwanted attention if you go out. I still have the D’s for fun…

Anonymous

So here is an interesting “development”. At sixty-two the usual mature breast or ‘gynomastia’ showed up about a year ago. Not unusual in men in my family, and not big deal. I missread a blog on naturals for breast and butt development and began taking a regular dose of the superfood black maca root for three months. The blog was actually for women, but also listed benefits for men including reducing prostate, enhanced energy and better sexual performance. No pun intended, but my butt is actually nicer, my man boobs have gradually firmed up to a perky double A and my nips are sweetly sensitive like never before.  So…..I’m going to continue the experiment until someone asks me about it.

Anonymous

Hi, started with “woolen” fill, then baloons with water all fitting my first wifes 40C bras… then silicone forms which over the years increased to a 40H when I got my own bras which makes a very gentle “jiggle” when walking and also sometimes to glue them for bra-less.  Never had any problem when in public with my forms, although never wear tight fit clothes.  It gives me a nice shape with my hip and bum pads! For fun have a pair of 40J forms (home use!) as well as a pair of “F” – love the choice according to my mood.

I am currently wearing a D cup silicone breast form, but I really think a C cup would be better.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I’m the odd girl here and like them small.  The small cleavage I have with my guy things are okay.  My guy side has always loved small breasted women.

Anonymous

I wear a 38c bra at the moment, but am thinking of ordering some new breast forms to go down to a 38b.  x

I have B, C and D breast forms.  Guess that’s an advantage we have, we can easily change our breast size as we want with out surgery.

Anonymous

I love my 38 ddd bras

No forms.  I am sitting here in my living room wearing a 46C and filling it out all the way.   Depending, i can also do a D and it is all me.
      150 pounds overweight can do that for you.

Anonymous

I wear a 36C bra.  I like my C size breast forms because they give me a nice bust and overall figure.

Anonymous

I love a full C cup. I kinda have man boobs so when I ad a C form I have a great set of tits!!!

I like a size 38D they seem to fit my frame and is not overdone. Got mine from Amazon. Kisses Sandy

B for me. Band size 36, but I’ve been wondering if maybe 38 would be better? I dunno really, but I have way too much invested in 36’s to go replacing them. Hope it’s just temporary weight gain and use those bra expander things when necessary I guess.

I wear a C cup when I dress and they look spectacular. My wife bought them for me and they are wonderful and bouncy. They are very lifelike and look natural to my build.

36D  for  me

Anonymous

I currently wear a natural 42B bra but within the next few days I will be purchasing purchasing Breasts Enhancement Cream and hope to get to a 42 C/D. In the meantime o am also going to purchase Silicone Breast Forms size D.

Kathleen

Yael Lyons
      Duchess

I am a 44B.  I am not concerned with having large breasts as my legs are my best feature.

A or B is fine with me. C & D are just heavyXD

So many A, B, and C cup answers and I’m sitting here feeling like a freak with 34K. What is wrong with me?! I don’t even think my K cup forms look that out of place with my wide shoulders, broad chest, and thin 6’2″ frame.  I see other thin women out there with large breasts why can’t I have them to?  Maybe my large breasts could make my other features seem smaller or am I just attempting to rationalize the indefensible?

Anonymous

There’s nothing wrong with you. You figured on a size that both fit your proportions and that you like. Everyone is different in the world, if we all looked the same and acted the same then we should just be grey blobs.

I wear a 54G I think they look nice and fit my body type just perfectly.

[postquote quote=269371][/postquote]

Wrong with you? Naaah … Pretty sure there’s not a rule book for this sort of thing. You do you.

I didn’t even know K-cups were a thing outside JAVs and coffee makers. 🙂

Dee

Anonymous

To be honest I wanted my own set of boobs since I was young how you see cup silicone breast forms right now but if I ever got the momentum in the courage to start dressing full-time I am definitely getting my breasts enhancement surgery one can only dream kisses Jasmine 💋💋

Anonymous

I like big breasts, so for me I’m a fan of the G-K cups myself. I did try measuring myself a while back and got mixed results. So I got a 54G cup from eBay and it works for my body type. Though truthfully I wouldn’t mind an actually set of breasts apposed to what I use.

Right now I use two 8lb medicine balls. I have used a lot over the years as well. Water balloons, clothes shoved in the cups, small balls, beach balls (water filled and air filled), etc. I like the weight, and really wouldn’t mind a real (or implanted) set. But I would like the same size or larger. They fit my frame after all.

Anonymous

I love them in all sizes, but I guess I prefer larger natural ones (if you met my wife, you’d get the picture 😉) on women.

However, for myself I just keep them “average size” that looks proportional to my own features.

Thanks for your reply. I BET YOUR WIFE HAS NICE BIG ONES THEN? WELL PROPORTIONED ARE NICE TOO. bUT TO GET THE REAL FEMININE FEELINGS WHILE DRESSING i BELIEVE YOU NEED BIGGER BOOBS , SO ALL THE LOOKS ARE RIGHT ON THEM..LOL…. i AM A FEW EXTRA POUNDS AND TRIED ALL SIZES BUT FOUND BIG ARE THE BEST TO ENJOY THE FEELINGS AND LOOK. bY THE WAY WHAT DOES YOUR WIFE THINK ABOUT YOUR SIZE?

Phoebe Rose
      Duchess

Donna – I just upgraded to a new breast plate.  A bit bigger – G cup.  I surely will not be wearing these girls out and about – just a bit to over the top 🙂  Posted a couple of photos tonight.

Interesting point and thought.

Anonymous

My own size with out any padding is a 38A cup, i use what they call chicken fillets which takes me up to a C cup, if i was to have my own breast’s i would either settle for a C cup but nothing bigger than a 38d cup, what i really need is a tummy tuck to get rid of the spare tyre round my stomach, i would love to have a flater stomach and slightly bigger breast’s, xxxxx

Phoebe Rose
      Duchess

Stephanie,

Would love to see a pic of you in those H cups 🙂  But I agree with all you said.  I do have a smaller cup – E size I think that are just about right for out and about dressing.

Viewing 78 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?